Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 736 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say it's worth it, she doesn't post content very often so just a few videos with some bg action. She does show her face, so if you're curious you can sign up for a month. I agree with the previous poster about her demeanor, she totally give you your money's worth. I'm looking to repeat with her next time she's in town.
    Thanks for the reply.

  2. #6637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and she fucks with the enthusiasm of a tranquilized mattress anyways. Save your money.
    LOL! That's funny! I looked at more info on her, she supposedly quit porn in 2020 and was having a neck tattoo removed, so she could join the Marines! I just had visions of a whole unit pulling a no holes barred train on her after they find out she was a porn star!

  3. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Have to laugh, this Carley Chase on "that other board" brags up the fact she is a porn star that goes by Vienna Rose and to Google her. On her profile, it says No Video and under things she hates, BBFS, bng, Greek and PSE. Yet when you do Google Vienna Rose, there is photo after photo of her taking foot long hogs up her ass and loads to the face! If you aren't going to offer the opportunity for mongers to live out their porn star fantasy, what is the point of emphasizing her porn star creds?.smh.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-206-705-5161.
    I saw her once and she fucks with the enthusiasm of a tranquilized mattress anyways. Save your money.

  4. #6635

    Fellow mongers

    Hey all will be coming out to your great state in March would like to see some Asians outside or AMPs are there any good ones around. Came out last December and had a few great times with thanks to some of you. And Intel would be great. Thanks in advance.

  5. #6634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Porn star? BFD.

    Have to laugh, this Carley Chase on "that other board" brags up the fact she is a porn star that goes by Vienna Rose and to Google her. On her profile, it says No Video and under things she hates, BBFS, bng, Greek and PSE. Yet when you do Google Vienna Rose, there is photo after photo of her taking foot long hogs up her ass and loads to the face! If you aren't going to offer the opportunity for mongers to live out their porn star fantasy, what is the point of emphasizing her porn star creds?.smh.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-206-705-5161.

  6. #6633

    Audelia OF

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say it's worth it, she doesn't post content very often so just a few videos with some bg action. She does show her face, so if you're curious you can sign up for a month. I agree with the previous poster about her demeanor, she totally give you your money's worth. I'm looking to repeat with her next time she's in town.
    She must have changed it recently because when I joined a couple of months back, she was getting banged a lot! Made me want to see her bad, the next time I'm in town.

  7. #6632

    Danielle newsletter

    Her newsletter says that the FS option is back. Also kissing should be back on the menu "after flu season is over."

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is one hell of a MILF. Classy as hell and has the looks to boot. Long back she was FS. Now it is either extremely YMMV or not available enough said.

  8. #6631

    Danielle FBSM

    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    It's been off the menu since COVID. She deals with some immunological compromised people in her life. Too bad, she was a great kisser. Maybe when COVID is more under control.
    She is one hell of a MILF. Classy as hell and has the looks to boot. Long back she was FS. Now it is either extremely YMMV or not available enough said.

  9. #6630

    Danielle FBSM

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She says kissing is off the menu. Is that still true?
    It's been off the menu since COVID. She deals with some immunological compromised people in her life. Too bad, she was a great kisser. Maybe when COVID is more under control.

  10. #6629

    Wants You To Send a Selfie

    Just scanning the ads and I came across this garbage.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-hailharleexxx

    Ho with horrible tattoos wants you to send a selfie. SERIOUSLY?

    Why do I even bother going on TNA anymore.

  11. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.
    You think she would be good at CW?

  12. #6627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I would see her if she was BBFS. Unfortunately until she is I will pass.

    There are too many hot woman that are more than willing to allow BBFS.

    I hope she amends her menu.
    Since when, is Emma not open to it?

  13. #6626

    Fit? I don't think you know what that word means.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneyG  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2055123141b2

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-For-The-Week

    I have met numerous times with this redhead ****, and I strongly recommend her, even if skinny fit girls may not be your type. Her skill completely makes up for it.

    Her specialties are BBBJ, and bbjcim +DT included in the total GFE experience, and rides like a pro (she has very high endurance you will be tired). No greek (I asked) and don"t know if she gives it up bare. Do not be put off by her one-word / low enthusiasm responses / texts, her personality in person is the complete opposite, she is a total freak, enthusiastic, and definitely not shy at all. She is actually a really dorky and goofy gal, LOL Also she has the prettiest and smallest kitty that you will ever encounter. Can't recommend her enough.
    2. in good health, especially because of regular physical exercise.

  14. #6625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She says kissing is off the menu. Is that still true?
    Not sure.

    All I did was get a body rub, I wasn't in a position to attempt a kiss.

    I don't know what her upgraded session includes.

    But if she says it's off the menu it probably is.

  15. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.
    She says kissing is off the menu. Is that still true?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape