Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18713
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    They are legit, never the girls in the photos. Worst part is that they're all 45+ yo. I've seen 4, all of them looked like 50 yo. They try hard but if you like younger, not for you.
    That's been my experience too—a relatively attractive, but older, Asian lady in a good hotel room. The services don't always match the ad either. Some of them offer VIP service, which is BBBJ. Some of the ads now say BBFS, but I bet the girl in the room will want it covered. And their idea of nuru is a shower together.

    I think of it as a slightly cheaper alternative to an AMP. The last time I tried it, the girl was working 3 or 4 phones. I bet there are about 4 girls working in the area, and they are just carpet-bombing STG. I walked that time because she had the weirdest nipples I've ever seen. LOL.

    For some reason, this one seems different to me. If anyone gives he a try, please report back: https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...l/300038143552.

  2. #18712
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? There are reports of a Jade a while back but it may be a different Jade with a stomach tattoo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/488904933970
    That's not the Jade who I saw several years ago who had several good reports. Also, I don't know about you, but even if she doesn't look any worse than those pictures (which already make her look like a crackhead), she does NOT look like someone I'd pay 200/ hh or 325/ hr for! Could do much better for those rates!

  3. #18711

    Jade

    Has anyone seen this one? There are reports of a Jade a while back but it may be a different Jade with a stomach tattoo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/488904933970

  4. #18710

    Kimmy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/953501660409

    Do not see this person. Definitely not Asian. Incall in a typically good hotel. Should have turned around and left immediately. Asked to wash my hands before doing anything, found out her (female) friend was in the bathroom. Immediately tried to leave after that when I indicated I was no longer comfortable. She blocked the door and demanded payment. One of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life.

  5. #18709
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two weeks ago. Let's be honest here, she's absolutely gross and had a cage full of dogs in the room. Save your money.
    Can you elaborate on what "absolutely gross" means? Is it just that she's fat? That's not a deterrent for some mongers, so just curious for a little more detail here.

  6. #18708

    Asain hotel

    They are legit, never the girls in the photos. Worst part is that they're all 45+ yo. I've seen 4, all of them looked like 50 yo. They try hard but if you like younger, not for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNice2  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has ever contacted the Asian post on SkG? Contacted one but they are in hotel in seekonk, seems sketchy any info? Ty.

  7. #18707

    Tianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Real or not, I'm not sending dick pics. Too bad actually. I like those big ass tits!
    I saw her two weeks ago. Let's be honest here, she's absolutely gross and had a cage full of dogs in the room. Save your money.

  8. #18706

    Doesn't matter either way

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Tianna is real, a luscious and curvy lady. She asks for a dick pic with 3 fingers on it, her way of dodging cops and fakes. She's certainly worth the time and experience; I had a phenomenal GFE BBCIP earlier this summer (posted earlier). Enjoy!
    Real or not, I'm not sending dick pics. Too bad actually. I like those big ass tits!

  9. #18705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    This two look like they would be a fun mother daughter deal! Too bad the add is probably fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/108685520
    I texted them earlier today.

    Wanted a $30 deposit. LOL Sure scam.

  10. #18704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    King of fours

    Hey man. Clear your inbox.

  11. #18703

    Nope, she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyRocks2  [View Original Post]
    Probably a dude collecting pics.
    Tianna is real, a luscious and curvy lady. She asks for a dick pic with 3 fingers on it, her way of dodging cops and fakes. She's certainly worth the time and experience; I had a phenomenal GFE BBCIP earlier this summer (posted earlier). Enjoy!

  12. #18702

    Mother daughter deal

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, Norma Jean and her daughter had no problem with a doubles BBFS session a decade ago! In fact, they both seemed to really enjoy it! See my post #29 here for details and pictures:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...073&viewfull=1#post5190073.

    A few years after that, Molly set up a BBFS threesome for me with her Mom. I came inside both of them in that marathon, perverted session. The Mom was REALLY into it, and came powerfully, like a freight train, too! That was my second mother / daughter duo. Pics are in my post #37, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...457&viewfull=1#post5196457.

    So, if anyone who knows Kris and her daughters better than I do, you might want express more interest in it? Maybe, just maybe, if they realize how many dudes would be willing to pay nicely for some suckin' and fuckin' family fun, they might become more open to it? After all, it does seem, with them, to be a FAMILY business!
    This two look like they would be a fun mother daughter deal! Too bad the add is probably fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/108685520

  13. #18701

    Re: Coventry Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    I seen her recently and totally agree. She don't look anything like those pictures. She was nice and didn't seem to be under influence of dugs alcohol. I did quick BBBJ and CIM which was great and left.
    I actually saw Alisia a few years ago (see my review, Post #9090). At that time, I thought she looked like her pix. The only bad thing was her house (actually her uncle's) was a shithole. I did not feel safe. Her only demons was she was a drinker. She offered me some hard liquor prior to our session, which I took to help me settle my nerves since her house was not making me safe. She provided me a great BBBJ and CFS (others have said she offers BBFS). Overall, I thought it was a great session for the money ($80) if you can past her dump. I would recommend and repeat. Again this was a few years ago. Not sure how she looks now...


    Stay safe,
    VC

  14. #18700

    Need something new

    Hey mongers, I need a new hot young white spinner I can trade.

  15. #18699

    Coventry girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. House is an absolute dump. The smell will be on your clothes all day. Nothing great. Would never go back. Even if it was free. Just an awful experience. BTW. She's nothing like the pics. Add 20-25 pounds. Just a terrible experience.
    I seen her recently and totally agree. She don't look anything like those pictures. She was nice and didn't seem to be under influence of dugs alcohol. I did quick BBBJ and CIM which was great and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape