Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 615 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7469

    Nursing student Reagan

    Her name is Reagan, a hot ass nursing student in Cincy that I chatted with a couple years ago on SA when she was about to graduate HS. Never worked out that we could meet, and I don't know if she has a profile anymore, just curious if anyone ever met up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20732A80-F71F-4F88-B8D4-ADAD8CB5A83D.jpg‎   4C2561DB-5AC9-4056-9FFD-0CFE05FB92CB.jpg‎  

  2. #7468

    Tiny_sugarbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She is real but has been on the site for 4. 5 years. I have not encountered anyone who has actually met her. She has held the football for me several times then ghosted. I have her PII and SM for contributing seniors.

    BAM.
    I have met her. She is real!! Her pics are accurate. She has a nice body and knows how to use it. She is very sweet and allot of fun. I recommend!

  3. #7467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    New Scammer List: 1-18-23

    They are stacking up again!


    Iris: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-ec5c2ce9f26c


    Hysterical Marathoner: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-3a071700c50d


    EasygoingDame: Scammer? Using a pic of Beatriz Botas?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-bf51b9ff4e49


    WarmSiren: Not sure what her scam is but she has lots of SM putting her in Denver and LA. https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrianagustavson/.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-af4da43f2e75


    BugzieBaybeee: No scammer indications but look at all those emojiiiis! At 29?? WTF? Regardless, I am out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-f54a3cc30322


    TraveledRunner: crypto-scammer, asking for my WA #, https://www.facebook.com/inhof.krist...50878/?type=3;*240-513-8980‬.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-ae034edd2318


    BAM

  4. #7466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Tiny_Sugarbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting via text she seems sweet and down to meet didn't know if anyone had any experience with her went back quite a few pages but came up empty here's a link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-1b71a6f3bd83 thanks in advance she's in nky but unable to host.
    She is real but has been on the site for 4. 5 years. I have not encountered anyone who has actually met her. She has held the football for me several times then ghosted. I have her PII and SM for contributing seniors.

    BAM.

  5. #7465

    Time Waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting via text she seems sweet and down to meet didn't know if anyone had any experience with her went back quite a few pages but came up empty here's a link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-1b71a6f3bd83 thanks in advance she's in nky but unable to host.
    She's a time waster / attention seeker. I mean try to set something up, sure, but don't hesitate to block her if she magically goes ghost when you try to set up a meet.

  6. #7464

    Anyone have any intel on this one tinysugar baby

    Been chatting via text she seems sweet and down to meet didn't know if anyone had any experience with her went back quite a few pages but came up empty here's a link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-1b71a6f3bd83 thanks in advance she's in nky but unable to host.

  7. #7463

    Scott Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure Scott Adams is no stranger to this world. This is what his second wife looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kristinabasham.jpeg‎  

  8. #7462

    Sounds like SA's business model.


  9. #7461

    Chicbae

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    I had her on text. Wanted the same $300 PPM. Never scheduled with her. Not sure why.
    She has no car. You have to pick her up.

  10. #7460

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one. 300 per. Lives in a no go part of town. Would do hotel if I pull trigger.

    Anyone met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-8ba26ed28b81
    I had her on text. Wanted the same $300 PPM. Never scheduled with her. Not sure why.

  11. #7459

    Chicbae

    Been talking to this one. 300 per. Lives in a no go part of town. Would do hotel if I pull trigger.

    Anyone met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-8ba26ed28b81

  12. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Try searching by location tag such as #cincinnati or #otr.
    Yes, and when you find one, they typically tag a ton of their friends. I add them all.

  13. #7457

    Location tag

    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    How do you find the girls. I don't see a way to search by area in Instagram?
    Try searching by location tag such as #cincinnati or #otr.

  14. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    I look on Instagram. Not Snapchat. Sorry about that.

    There are early 20-somethings that are either in college or recent grads that can use the money. Some majors are more open-minded than others.
    How do you find the girls. I don't see a way to search by area in Instagram?

  15. #7455
    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    How do you even find girls in your area on Snapchat? I didn't think you can search by area.
    I look on Instagram. Not Snapchat. Sorry about that.

    There are early 20-somethings that are either in college or recent grads that can use the money. Some majors are more open-minded than others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape