Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 1286 1786 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29501

    Double feature review: "Deja" and Little Miss Sunshine's Mom "Desire"

    Fell asleep and dreamt I visited an old woman on Southside in a nice tidy room. She was sweet and fun, good BJ but granny bod. She said she is Little Miss Sunshines's Mom and the share the room with a dog, maybe the dude outside the room on the phone before and after I left, IDK. So, for those of you who like to fuck a girl (Lacey) and have her mom (Tina) suck the juice off, here is your chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/423715798711

    I also saw Deja this week, my guard up high, but I had to see those tits and I love a tall girl. No drama, bathroom door was closed, she said another girl in the room, but maybe it was a dude. Good BJ skills and a nice tight kitty. Beware she has ripped off before. Be prepared. This is not an endorsement as I am a skilled professional. Do not attempt at home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/my-place-or-yours/917851648405

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  2. #29500
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    Speaking for myself, I can pay those silly rates with ease, but won't as the quality isn't there based on the photos, both as to the girls and the sort of rooms they are staying in. Even if you're a mega millionaire that's still no reason to waste money. Nice attempted deflection though. Wink.
    Not an "attempted deflection". I haven't seen either and didn't comment. Yet the people who haven't seen either due to the price are going on a witch hunt to say they're both self posting.

    If you can't pay the tab eat somewhere else.

  3. #29499

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Ariel or Natalie but it seems that they both have rates higher than what most here are willing to pay. That doesn't make them poor choices, they may just be out of reach for some financially. Which is leading to a lot of negative comments.
    Speaking for myself, I can pay those silly rates with ease, but won't as the quality isn't there based on the photos, both as to the girls and the sort of rooms they are staying in. Even if you're a mega millionaire that's still no reason to waste money. Nice attempted deflection though. Wink.

  4. #29498

    Please share report here

    This section is for reports only.

    If you are paying 1 k or 2 k for pussies, no one really cares, just write the review and cost.

    Peace.

  5. #29497
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2869006

    Had a good time. She's good for the price definitely. Only 1 Ben Frank! Squirter too.

    Also on another note. Hooked up with one of Ariel's porn friends in town just for the day last Sunday. She doesn't post but from Tampa and was doing a shoot here. All I'm going to say is I'm the only one she had seen while here. Said she may come back next wee. Downfall is it wasn't cheap. But best I've ever had from a provider anywhere near here. 2 pops. She had to see me in person first. Before she would agree. PM for details and I'll share my knowledge.
    I haven't seen Ariel or Natalie but it seems that they both have rates higher than what most here are willing to pay. That doesn't make them poor choices, they may just be out of reach for some financially. Which is leading to a lot of negative comments.

    I did text Ariel and she said that Greek was 500. Didn't see her yet, but the view looks good.

  6. #29496

    Mature

    Good afternoon mongers.

    I am seeking mature providers. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

    Please send PM with any recommendations.

    Thanks.

  7. #29495

    Just saw this one

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    That's just hilarious. If I'm Ariel why the hell have I been posting and chatting in JAX & other cities for sometime now. Suggesting AMPs, girls, strip club review & etc. If I didn't mind paying a price YOU feel is too high that means I'm a fake LOL? I have an extremely lucrative job and have the luxury to travel and have a lot of free time. You think I would waste time trying to pimp or scam cheap Duval mongers with taxed rates and fake dates? If I went to the extent of running multi USA accounts for an Ariel scam I think you my friend are insane. Wearing a tin foil hat kinda energy. I use the guide for my travels and I enjoy sharing quality shit the best I can. If you like it or agree that's fine if you don't idc but to assume I'm up to anymore more than trying to share info on ******. Insanity.

    ANY where are the Latinas? Need some Brazilian Or Colombians in my life today.

    M.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2869006

    Had a good time. She's good for the price definitely. Only 1 Ben Frank! Squirter too.

    Also on another note. Hooked up with one of Ariel's porn friends in town just for the day last Sunday. She doesn't post but from Tampa and was doing a shoot here. All I'm going to say is I'm the only one she had seen while here. Said she may come back next wee. Downfall is it wasn't cheap. But best I've ever had from a provider anywhere near here. 2 pops. She had to see me in person first. Before she would agree. PM for details and I'll share my knowledge.

  8. #29494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Did You Manage?

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimez40  [View Original Post]
    She's in a different spot on Edgewood closer to New Kings. She's going to insist staying in her driveway or the vacant property next door so DB's can watch her. Pics are accurate and she'll take a helleva pounding if you can talk her into leaving.
    Were you able to get her away and play at place of your choosing?

    Totally understand having those you trust watch your back. Some Mongers intentions can be questionable and dangerous. I'm just not going to put myself at a disadvantage or be open for an ambush. Those who don't mind being in a compromising position, more power to ya.

  9. #29493

  10. #29492

    Hilarious.

    That's just hilarious. If I'm Ariel why the hell have I been posting and chatting in JAX & other cities for sometime now. Suggesting AMPs, girls, strip club review & etc. If I didn't mind paying a price YOU feel is too high that means I'm a fake LOL? I have an extremely lucrative job and have the luxury to travel and have a lot of free time. You think I would waste time trying to pimp or scam cheap Duval mongers with taxed rates and fake dates? If I went to the extent of running multi USA accounts for an Ariel scam I think you my friend are insane. Wearing a tin foil hat kinda energy. I use the guide for my travels and I enjoy sharing quality shit the best I can. If you like it or agree that's fine if you don't idc but to assume I'm up to anymore more than trying to share info on ******. Insanity.

    ANY where are the Latinas? Need some Brazilian Or Colombians in my life today.

    M.

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Yes, thank you for taking one for the team.

    It is painfully obvious to me, and likely other senior mongers as well, that TheRealGyalist and the other accounts posting glowing reviews about Ariel with the adult search link are nothing more than an attempt by Ariel herself (or someone with her as you suggested) to fake reviews for hersel. The language used in the their posts clearly attempts but fails to mimic the language we mongers use to talk about here. Some may read Gyalists posts as white knighting, as an apparent "senior member" but it became even more obvious to me with each reply Gyalist has made in defense of Ariel that they themselves are not a white-knighting monger, but is instead most likely Ariel herself, if she (the one in the ad) is even real.

    The biggest red flag for me is Gyalists's defense of Ariel's high price. Then one, then two and now three new, non-senior member account have posted similar glaring reviews of her, all justifying her expense. It almost allcases with all accounts, they only promote Ariel. A common pattern with Gyalist for example is they will say they atempted to take one for the team, only to go back to Ariel again and gloat how awesome of a provider she is. By my count, Gyalist alone has spent about three grand visiting Ariel the past few weeks.

    For the new mongers reading this that are not experienced as some of us are in this hobby, I implore you to proceed with caution. It is why I write this reply. Whomever Ariel is as these accounts are, I, for one, do not believe they are being truthful.

    Stay safe fellas, tread carefully.

  11. #29491

    Gabby's link

    Apologies for the late response everyone. Here is the link. Looks like she is currently in Orlando.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2886095

  12. #29490

    Sunshine

    She's in a different spot on Edgewood closer to New Kings. She's going to insist staying in her driveway or the vacant property next door so DB's can watch her. Pics are accurate and she'll take a helleva pounding if you can talk her into leaving.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    But she won't budge from doing an OC. She insists on playing at her place which is in the Edgewood / Commonwealth area. Not down for chancin it. Even with a decent offer of monetary persuasion, she wouldn't yield.

    She DOES look like a hoodrat hustler, but she also has that trailer trash sexiness to her which I often divulge in. I'm bettin she could take a good pounding, even via her back door. Her pics seem to insuate that she'd be down for it. Either way Either orifice, I'd love to make her a Twinkie.

  13. #29489
    She's real but Definitely NOT worth the price of admission. I've passed her a few times in the club so pics are accurate just NOT worth $240 for 10 min of lackluster dancing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/134692751564

    Never saw her or did this before, but sounds like a rush fucking a girl behind only a thin curtain at a crowded strip club, hearing all the people and feeling her riding my cock.

    But before I pull the trigger, has anyone enjoyed her? Is she real and quality of services? What of the club. Is this doable? I got blow jobs at other clubs, but never FS, a dancer riding me. Anyone do this at Sinsations before?

    PM or posting is fine, thanks in advance.

  14. #29488

    Tiny from Tennessee

    After the glowing review on Tiny yesterday, I decided that it would be worth it to go see her. Her incall was on Beach near the Sams Club. She didn't have a room so she met me in the parking lot where she asked me to buy the room online with my CC for $63. I didn't care to have it in my name so I declined and asked for a car date. I wanted to drive a short distance away to find a safe spot but she insisted that we stay in the parking lot at the hotel. That made me too nervous so I declined. Her suggestion was that she would go down the street to Wal Mart and get a pre paid card, then return and we could go to the room. That was cool with me, she didn't even ask me for any money up front, had her own. Before she went, I asked to check out the beaver and she obliged. Once she walked away and the big head had a chance, I realized that she wasn't worth coming back / waiting around for. Face is pretty jacked up from picking, quite a bit of baby damage on the belly. She tried to talk me into doubles with her friend who is her driver, says that she can take her teeth out. Showed me a picture of a horse but I declined that service. SOmething just didn't sit right with me so I bolted. I think Ill try Natalie, her recent pics show a pretty face like I wasnt expecting.

  15. #29487

    Sinsation

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/134692751564

    Never saw her or did this before, but sounds like a rush fucking a girl behind only a thin curtain at a crowded strip club, hearing all the people and feeling her riding my cock.

    But before I pull the trigger, has anyone enjoyed her? Is she real and quality of services? What of the club. Is this doable? I got blow jobs at other clubs, but never FS, a dancer riding me. Anyone do this at Sinsations before?

    PM or posting is fine, thanks in advance.
    I am pretty sure that I knew that girl like 10 years ago. I believe she use to dance at the solid gold on the west side and went by the stage name foxy if I remember correctly. I hooked up with her outside the club and don't remember any negatives.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape