Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 13939
-
01-17-23 19:55 #10174Senior Member

Posts: 111Veteran
She's been working for a long time now. I've read bad reviews on her.
Originally Posted by Celli1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 18:03 #10173Regular Member

Posts: 20Where are you looking?
She has 25 reviews on TER, at least 1 review on Eccie and reviews on Erotic Monkey (which are probably the same reviews stolen from TER, because that's what them often does). I can't help you with first-hand experience, but she's definitely got reviews out there. If you don't have VIP you can't read the details of the reviews, but her aggregate review scores are 6 of 10 for looks and 6 of 10 for performance, which is pretty mediocre.
Originally Posted by Celli1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 17:18 #10172Senior Member

Posts: 115German chocolate Sasha
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/G...hocolateSashaa
So I did setup an outcall for $$. She came and ubered to my hotel but I should have left already. It was literally just happy ending and CBJ when I asked for FS she said do you have an extra 100 and I was like no LOL. Anyways I should have probably asked what was included but yeah my fault. CBJ was ok and HJ was nice and firm but really just for 200? Then when I text her back she saying we can go all the way like why not do it at start? I wouldn't say avoid unless you might be treated differently idk.
-
01-17-23 15:21 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 208A flake is someone who posts something and then disappears.
Originally Posted by Contreras9977
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 15:17 #10170Regular Member

Posts: 16Breezy Britney
https://tryst.link/escort/breezybrittney
Does anyone have experience with this soccer mom? I can't find info on her anywhere.
-
01-17-23 10:56 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 26I know someone already replied with a link but yea, it's craigslist so you have to catch her post before Craigslist deletes it. She posts every now on then.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
I don't know what a flak looks like but something in my gut tells me she's not legit.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:39 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 107If you are a subscriber, ;you can check the box for "ethnicity" and choose the race you want.
Originally Posted by Brooklyn805
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:01 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 132In Town Couple Days.
Trying to find a beautiful ebony to spend some time with, Any help? Ty.
-
01-17-23 09:30 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 208
Originally Posted by Contreras9977
[View Original Post]
I emailed her and asked her what her rates were and if she had a pic and she replied with a photo and then asked "rates for what?" I'm sure she is open for extras, but she looks like a flake to me, so I'm not going to bother replying and letting her know what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by FreeJ702
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 03:23 #10165Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info on her?
Was browsing, saw this gem, looks too good to be true tho. Any info on her?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/108761297#.
-
01-16-23 23:04 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 66Gps
So pretty much all of the main providers in Vegas went completely GPS. Are they getting business from tourist fools or are they negotiating down?
Even old connections won't grandfather rates anymore. Anyone else seeing this? And forced to hunt harder?
-
01-16-23 22:47 #10163Senior Member

Posts: 78Same rant here
I still am fairly new to the hobby and I see the same recycled pics everywhere, especially the Asian sites.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 22:27 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 799Rant.
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of looking at ThE otheR board and seeing almost 80% reviews about the Asian agencies. All of the pics are fake, every new girl gets an immediate shill review or reviews. It's a joke and they allow it. Who wants some 40 year old mamasan whose pics look like an 18 year old anime chick? It's almost like every escort in Vegas is an Asian hottie. I'm sure they do ok with the fees they get but enough is enough. Rant over.
-
01-16-23 20:22 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 77I emailed and got no response
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/res/...578894939.html
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 18:38 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 342No link
Link by chance? I was curious if it was this scammer or not that I've seen.
Originally Posted by Contreras9977
[View Original Post]
There is also an ad that says Irish Luck that is legit.











Reply With Quote




