Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18414

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had visited this provider https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...85/5134378053. I recall reviews in the past but not for quite a while. Any intel would be appreciated.

    LA.
    I visited about a year ago. She's legit and she was willing enough but didn't get into it.

    I'd keep her in mind as a second choice if others fall through and you just want to hit something. She is really six feet tall though if that gets your interest.

  2. #18413

    Blonde Hottie

    Hey guys,

    I visited the waffle house in Englewood today, across from Meijer. On my way out there was a cute early 30's looking blonde holding a homeless please help sign. I gave her $10. She asked me if I wanted to take her for a ride. Something felt off so I declined the offer. I don't think she's LEO, but my spider senses were definitely tingling. Was wondering if anyone else has seen the same lady and had any info to offer.

  3. #18412

    Sunny STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/024201041066

    Anyone have any experience on this little lady? Looking a little TGTBT for a 937 number.

  4. #18411

    Maneater

    Had the chance to see Maneater. She's always a good time. The new place is allot better in my opinion. She actually accommodated my time very well as I have a very hectic schedule and very spur of the moment type meets and she changed some things around to see me. She's great BBBJ to start great skills and she takes it all the way. Flipped her over to K9 to finish off in the bag. Will definitely repeat especially if she continues to accommodate my messed up schedule!! Stay safe.

  5. #18410
    Could you pm me digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this weekend, south Dayton. Safe, low profile incall w convenient parking. Alone and private. Very nice, greeted me with a smile and was ready to go. Nice BBBJ gumee! Coulda finished me there, but I got on top for mish, then needed some k9 to finish me off. Wow, bbfscip explosion! I was wiped out and ready for a nap in under 20 mins. Good bang for my buck!

  6. #18409

    Golden V

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I got her new number from AsianSpiceK9 and made contact on Sat. Communication was slow at first but improved and finally set a time for 6:30 PM. I was given donations and decided to get the HHR. I rarely get an HR first time out unless there are rave reviews. Anyway I had a 30 min drive and with 10 minutes to go she said take your time and that she wasn't all the way ready. I knew this might happen so I made a pit stop and waited. She was 30 min late. Place was a mess like has already been reported. She is supposed to be moving. She told me to get comfortable while she went into the bathroom. Her pictures look better than she does now. IMHO she is not a spinner but not fat. Her old ad had most activities checked although when we got started she wanted to do a CBJ. But she said she would do it without. She started out and immediately I knew I was doomed as it was toothy and there was no way I can finish that way. So this is the third toothy BJ in a row. Heaven and Star before that. Anyway I said can we do 69 and she said that was an extra donation. WTF?? So was everything else. So if everything was extra above the HHR what is a QV, a hand job?? She's a nice enough girl but I won't repeat.

    Please don't contact me for her number since I don't have permission to give it out.

    Her old ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/057853062337
    Met her yesterday and had same issues with bad comms and end up sitting in a sketchy parking lot for 30 minutes waiting. Her room is just filthy with dirty dishes everywhere and mattress on the floor with b urn holes and god knows what else. Also encountered other males around her room both as I was coming and going. No issues with the males but definitely spiked my stress level.

    I did actually find her attractive though not a spinner and she is sweet. Got a nice BBBJCIM and a few lap dances.

    Not sure if I will repeat or not in that location.

  7. #18408

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this weekend, south Dayton. Safe, low profile incall w convenient parking. Alone and private. Very nice, greeted me with a smile and was ready to go. Nice BBBJ gumee! Coulda finished me there, but I got on top for mish, then needed some k9 to finish me off. Wow, bbfscip explosion! I was wiped out and ready for a nap in under 20 mins. Good bang for my buck!
    I'm glad you got exactly what you wanted.

  8. #18407

    Maneater

    Saw her this weekend, south Dayton. Safe, low profile incall w convenient parking. Alone and private. Very nice, greeted me with a smile and was ready to go. Nice BBBJ gumee! Coulda finished me there, but I got on top for mish, then needed some k9 to finish me off. Wow, bbfscip explosion! I was wiped out and ready for a nap in under 20 mins. Good bang for my buck!

  9. #18406

    Vanessa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one. Can't find a name and she has advertised here for years. She's older, that's for sure. I think I saw a review about 6 months ago but I don't remember the name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/454323096658
    I believe she went by Vanessa at one point. She is legit. I've seen her twice about 2 years ago. It went pretty good although she seemed to be on something but she did perform decently. The first time I saw her up North off of Main Street but the second time I saw her at her house in West Carrollton area. I've seen a few different pictures of her lately and it seems like she is taking better care of herself. By way of new teeth and a little weight loss. I've been thinking about going back and visiting her again soon. Just haven't done it yet. Obviously your mileage will probably vary accordingly.

    She always had a pleasant and pleasing attitude with me and she had nice looking tits. I've never encountered a man being involved or lingering around at all.

    Happy Hunting and Be Safe.

    BM59.

  10. #18405

    Ariel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/599371030571

    Seems flaky. Texted Sat morning to inquire about $ and time. Two hrs later, she texted me back hey, I asked same questions. No response.

    Then Sunday, 20 hrs later, she says. Hey can you cum fuck me? I answered a few minutes later, sure, how much hhr? Still no reply to a basic simple question that should be answered in her ad anyway. Been 26 hrs. I gave up.

  11. #18404
    Pretty close to my exp. I'm honestly shocked she has any good reviews. Spinner pic on the add. Tree trunk legs irl. Shit hole studio apartment. Cats. Scars. Terrible communication. Not worth the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I got her new number from AsianSpiceK9 and made contact on Sat. Communication was slow at first but improved and finally set a time for 6:30 PM. I was given donations and decided to get the HHR. I rarely get an HR first time out unless there are rave reviews. Anyway I had a 30 min drive and with 10 minutes to go she said take your time and that she wasn't all the way ready. I knew this might happen so I made a pit stop and waited. She was 30 min late. Place was a mess like has already been reported. She is supposed to be moving. She told me to get comfortable while she went into the bathroom. Her pictures look better than she does now. IMHO she is not a spinner but not fat. Her old ad had most activities checked although when we got started she wanted to do a CBJ. But she said she would do it without. She started out and immediately I knew I was doomed as it was toothy and there was no way I can finish that way. So this is the third toothy BJ in a row. Heaven and Star before that. Anyway I said can we do 69 and she said that was an extra donation. WTF?? So was everything else. So if everything was extra above the HHR what is a QV, a hand job?? She's a nice enough girl but I won't repeat.

    Please don't contact me for her number since I don't have permission to give it out.

    Her old ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/057853062337

  12. #18403
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me this morning asking to make another post for her. She is in Middletown and is a cute spinner who is really sweet despite a messy incall. Her BBBJCIMWS and reverse cowgirl are top notch. If you are interested in her digits, feel free to PM me. Apparently, her cats are running low on food and she is looking for friends as her account on Skip and other sites have not been reinstated. I'm running a little low on cash this week or I'd just make a visit myself. Feel free to PM if you are interested in her new digits.
    Clear out your PMs or message me please.

    -Thanks.

  13. #18402
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me this morning asking to make another post for her. She is in Middletown and is a cute spinner who is really sweet despite a messy incall. Her BBBJCIMWS and reverse cowgirl are top notch. If you are interested in her digits, feel free to PM me. Apparently, her cats are running low on food and she is looking for friends as her account on Skip and other sites have not been reinstated. I'm running a little low on cash this week or I'd just make a visit myself. Feel free to PM if you are interested in her new digits.
    Your inbox is full, can share her digits via PM?

  14. #18401
    If that's the case, don't take his reviews very seriously. I'll say this again, keep on visiting crackheads and paying crackhead prices. There is a Brazilian that's coming to Dayton at the end of the month, advertising on Tryst, and that's going to be money well spent.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    LOL. He already did. Read his reports on her.

  15. #18400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Golden V

    I got her new number from AsianSpiceK9 and made contact on Sat. Communication was slow at first but improved and finally set a time for 6:30 PM. I was given donations and decided to get the HHR. I rarely get an HR first time out unless there are rave reviews. Anyway I had a 30 min drive and with 10 minutes to go she said take your time and that she wasn't all the way ready. I knew this might happen so I made a pit stop and waited. She was 30 min late. Place was a mess like has already been reported. She is supposed to be moving. She told me to get comfortable while she went into the bathroom. Her pictures look better than she does now. IMHO she is not a spinner but not fat. Her old ad had most activities checked although when we got started she wanted to do a CBJ. But she said she would do it without. She started out and immediately I knew I was doomed as it was toothy and there was no way I can finish that way. So this is the third toothy BJ in a row. Heaven and Star before that. Anyway I said can we do 69 and she said that was an extra donation. WTF?? So was everything else. So if everything was extra above the HHR what is a QV, a hand job?? She's a nice enough girl but I won't repeat.

    Please don't contact me for her number since I don't have permission to give it out.

    Her old ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/057853062337

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape