Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 1421 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22246

    Can't win them all

    Decided to try this one out. A inn in Stockbridge. QV 80. While booking she asks to bring condoms but on arrival she already had some. Girl is pretty, biracial and tall like 5'10. First thing's first is the attitude. This girl has a lot of it. She has her phone out in her hand the entire time, pretty sure she snagged a picture of me before we started. She gives me one of her condoms and tells me to put it on myself. Doesn't help me get me hard. Won't start anything, even take her clothes off unless it was on. She did a CBJ and it was ok. She is also very bossy: where on the bed she wants you to be, what position we're in etc. After CBJ, She gets in cowgirl. I am pretty sure we were going to stay there but I kept insisting and we moved to doggy. She was recording us the entire time with her phone in her hand. It was such a turn off I left in the middle of doggy. Didn't bust just said I'm out. For those on the south side, wouldn't recommend. While she looks good, the service was very bare minimum for my liking. She'll take pics and videos of you while fucking. Who knows who she's sending it to.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...444/7708246632
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 966e647fe99b2b4bdeb0206002ca1306_f.jpg‎   396a99b78b1771117abd8a1a68bc6e99_f.jpg‎  

  2. #22245

    LKATL rates / similar agency?

    Can anyone message me the rates that have been offered from LKATL?

    Does anyone know of any other similar agencies that offer Korean women?

    I'm coming to your city for two days from Florida. Thank you!

    Bizz.

  3. #22244

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    I did fire a warning shot about the tall blonde, but sometimes they read their reviews or get enough complaints and change their ways. Sounds like she did neither. Thick Asian? Please let us know next time. LOL.
    Risk / Reward. No worries brother.

    But yeah outside of SPP, I'll be dreaming out of state.

    which btw is a great perk with SPP, the scheduler is happy to be a reference, it’s been clutch.

  4. #22243
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of a VIP hour dream, what a waste of sleep. Blondie didn't understand basic requests, the room was blazing hot and skimped on the bbj and was generally boring.

    No effort on clean up either, wtf?

    She looked rough IMHO, SPP has options right around the corner and I'm still kicking myself for not going with gut instinct and dreaming with a known provider.
    I did fire a warning shot about the tall blonde, but sometimes they read their reviews or get enough complaints and change their ways. Sounds like she did neither. Thick Asian? Please let us know next time. LOL.

  5. #22242
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the novice Q,but I did search for a bit and I could not decipher, what is SPP?
    An agency southern private playmates.

  6. #22241

    Anyone want to team up?

    I've been a hobbyist for a while now. Everything is fairly basic though, and I want to do something I'll remember. I'm very interested in finding a provider who's into a small gangbang, and 2-3 guys who want to participate and split the donation. Nothing guy on guy. DM me if interested.

    (and if this against any posting rules, I'm sorry).

  7. #22240
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    It's a bucket list thing for me, but does anyone know any ladies out there that have and use female condoms?
    Ginger Taylor does.

  8. #22239

    Female Condom

    It's a bucket list thing for me, but does anyone know any ladies out there that have and use female condoms?

  9. #22238

    Spp

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of a VIP hour dream, what a waste of sleep. Blondie didn't understand basic requests, the room was blazing hot and skimped on the bbj and was generally boring.

    No effort on clean up either, wtf?

    She looked rough IMHO, SPP has options right around the corner and I'm still kicking myself for not going with gut instinct and dreaming with a known provider.
    Sorry for the novice Q,but I did search for a bit and I could not decipher, what is SPP?

  10. #22237

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of a VIP hour dream, what a waste of sleep. Blondie didn't understand basic requests, the room was blazing hot and skimped on the bbj and was generally boring.

    No effort on clean up either, wtf?

    She looked rough IMHO, SPP has options right around the corner and I'm still kicking myself for not going with gut instinct and dreaming with a known provider.
    I'm not going to lie I had a great run at the same spot. You got to catch them at the right time l. I had one chick so thicc I went 3 times that week LOL.

  11. #22236
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    If this next batch is bad, mercifully work travel has opened up solid options, ATL just might be more UTR then open market + the donations are getting out of hand.
    You ain't never lied about the donations LOL. You got chicks that just woke up taking photos lookin crazy as hell asking 250 QV like huh? I don't even plan to play in Atlanta anymore. I got 2 on the radar and I'm out LOL. Everything else will UTR or out of town visitors.

  12. #22235

    Was Not Impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by Nistech83  [View Original Post]
    So the tall 6' blonde girl is Chen (Jennifer)? And what uncovered services does she provide?
    Dreamt of a VIP hour dream, what a waste of sleep. Blondie didn't understand basic requests, the room was blazing hot and skimped on the bbj and was generally boring.

    No effort on clean up either, wtf?

    She looked rough IMHO, SPP has options right around the corner and I'm still kicking myself for not going with gut instinct and dreaming with a known provider.

  13. #22234

    Any Intel on These Selections?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-outs/52929366

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...n-hmp/52651169

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...664/2397032717

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...octor/47549925

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...814/7063158495

    This last one, pic attached would be fire if real- hard to crack the case on this one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/52945285

    If this next batch is bad, mercifully work travel has opened up solid options, ATL just might be more UTR then open market + the donations are getting out of hand.

    Forthcoming review on an Asian Apt. Very very meh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9A41CD1F-390B-4D9E-9DD3-FF9369EB53F0.jpg‎  

  14. #22233

    First Time In Atlanta

    I'm heading to Atlanta week after next and would love to see what fine creatures your city has to offer. I would love some recommendations. My first choice would be a lovely black woman, bigger the better. I know GFE is maybe wishful thinking, but it would be ideal.

  15. #22232

    Visiting looking for GFE

    Hey there, I've been a long time monger in the ATL forums. Used to live here when years back. Coming back for work. Looking for your best GFE in the area. $$$ is ok feeling on the lady. DMs are open as well.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape