Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 424 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 6360
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3240

    New Chinese agency

    Just want to share a new agency I recently visited. , https://seattletaotao.com. They have new girls every 2 weeks or so. They have multiple locations in DT Bellevue and Redmond near Microsoft campus. Apts are new and nicely decorated. Girls are normally younger than those in the k-org. They only accept Chinese customers. For those Chinese mongers here, this might be another avenue if you are not happy with the K-girl line up from time to time.

  2. #3239

    Fia at KAngels

    If there's a girl-next-door classification for K-Girls, I'd put her in it. Some of you would put her down for not being a K-Pop supermodel. I'd easily put her above nearly any girl I've fucked recently from TNA. I often have trouble pulling the trigger with K-Girls. The ritual script screws with my mind as I prefer girls that can convince me they're really into it. From the start, Fia was smothering me in deep, luscious kisses. She asked if I wanted a shower, but didn't seem to care about the answer as we kissed and groped and before I knew it she had me sitting on the bed enjoying a long BBBJ, followed by some lovely DATY and frenzied mish to a wonderful finish. I was certainly satisfied and would see her again. I'd put her in her late 20's. Exceptional enhanced breasts. Not skinny but not fat either. Just my type.

  3. #3238

    Denver kgirl agency

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Heading over to Denver for a business trip. Anyone have any intel? Checked the Denver USASG and there is not much. Any Kgirl agencies? Reccs? PM me

    Thanks!
    I know that there's girlsoffices.com. Never been though.

  4. #3237

    Denver

    Heading over to Denver for a business trip. Anyone have any intel? Checked the Denver USASG and there is not much. Any Kgirl agencies? Reccs? PM me

    Thanks!

  5. #3236

    Jj

    With the bad Seahawks result in a foul mood and decided to take out some frustration.

    JJ was available. Pretty meh session and she's older than she looks. She's nice enough and she try's to please. She does have pretty big tits though for those who like that. But looking for a toned body is not really the case. Probably a one and done for most mediocre at best.

    FJR.

  6. #3235

    Aria

    As Kgirls go Aria DD was IMO a bigger girl. Now compared to westerns standard not at all.

    First post and glad to find this board outside of the other primary boards.

    Nice way to get discreet info and whether to venture out. As a married man discretion and maintaining of social appearances is most important.

    What a double life a lot of us lead. But I do enjoy the no strings attached sex that prostituted provide. And especially the Kgirls. Have been around the country and hobbied a lot in Bay Area prior. Will try to contribute as much as possible.

    Thanks.

  7. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Aria is far from Chubby with a fat face. I can prove it and 10 out of 10 guys will agree.

    Please no PM for the evidence.
    I dropped three loads in Arias chubby body every session as my cum dump and even had her swallow a load while I held her head down during deep throat. They are all cum dump cum rags that come and go. I don't understand the infatuation of these loverbois. Had one monger pm me saying he saved the photos which is serial killerish in my opinion. No wonder these girls get freaked out. Aria told me once since I speak the language that mongers would show her saved profile pictures of other girls on their phones. Creeped her out and I don't blame her now seeing the level of weirdos in Bellevue. Some think they have a relationship with these girls. LOL.

  8. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by VietLuv1980  [View Original Post]
    To each their own. I thought she had a round face and was on the chubbier not fit side. Doubt she worked out or exercised. I don't really think you need to say or try to prove me wrong. I tend to like fit toned women with less of a rounded face. Damn didn't know you were some sort of stalker with eveidnece. You must've been one of the ones she talked about stalking her and freaking her out forcing her to leave early a few times. Too many loverboi stalkers in the Bellevue area. WTF.
    So if she maintains contact with you ask her about me and the gifts she gave me, for my memories and whether I am a stalker.

    I have never shared the gifts she gave me and never will. I hate it when I get accused of shit I did not do.

  9. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by VietLuv1980  [View Original Post]
    To each their own. I thought she had a round face and was on the chubbier not fit side. Doubt she worked out or exercised. I don't really think you need to say or try to prove me wrong. I tend to like fit toned women with less of a rounded face. Damn didn't know you were some sort of stalker with eveidnece. You must've been one of the ones she talked about stalking her and freaking her out forcing her to leave early a few times. Too many loverboi stalkers in the Bellevue area. WTF.
    You need to have your eyesight checked checked. She gave me her phone number and some nice visuals to remember her. Does someone who hates a client do that?

    Why do you insult me and ask me in a PM about this, what a backstabber.

  10. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Mila at LPG, saw her. She's a bit older maybe late 30's early 40's. Has that older korean lady voice and vibe. She is attractive, but older. Probably was smoking hot 10-15 years ago, and the pics really make her look a lot younger, but it is her. She's got a nice body, pretty slim, looks like she works out. Nice large C's, or smaller side D's. Looks like she got a boob lift, but the meat is all natural. Service was good, nice slow BBBJ, taint / ball licking, no rim. DT action. Lots of DFK. On with the cover and Did the deed (CG, Mish, K9) and she said she was getting tired so opted to finish a huge load CIM. No bbbfs BTW. She spit it out in her hand, went to wash up. Laid and talked for a while. Felt a little weird, like I was talking to a MILF auntie from church or something LOL. She started again with a BBBJ and on to reverse CG and finish in CG. May repeat if nothing better, but there seems to be better so. Yeah. Face-6. 5; B-7. 5; S-8.

    Any one heard anything about Bonney? New on LPG site. Looks good, but with the recent string of girls, I am hesitant. Will probably try to see Lora Q this weekend.
    Saw Mila since Lora was booked up the wazoo this holiday weekend and may have to see her some other time.

    Drock's review is pretty spot on and mirrored my experience. I would say the closest pictures are the main page and the one where she's squatting down and then add at least 10 years. She definitely is still attractive and fit for her age though and has really nice teeth. Said she exercises quite a bit as it shows, is from NY, and she's mixed Japanese / Korean which explains her nice pics. Didn't have much of any issues with English.

    Session was more or less good. Gave a shower preview, responds some to daty (no fingers), thought she smelled particularly nice overall. She puts on some light makeup which might limit some kissing, but other than that, DFK was fine as well. Can tell she likes RCG. Only one long round in my case as that tends to be the norm for me with a mouth finish. Confirming no bb for those looking. I would probably rate 7 across the board. Nothing mind blowing but nothing bad either and guess most guys would be content if they were fine with her age.

  11. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Aria is far from Chubby with a fat face. I can prove it and 10 out of 10 guys will agree.

    Please no PM for the evidence.
    To each their own. I thought she had a round face and was on the chubbier not fit side. Doubt she worked out or exercised. I don't really think you need to say or try to prove me wrong. I tend to like fit toned women with less of a rounded face. Damn didn't know you were some sort of stalker with eveidnece. You must've been one of the ones she talked about stalking her and freaking her out forcing her to leave early a few times. Too many loverboi stalkers in the Bellevue area. WTF.

  12. #3229

    Lora Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Mila at LPG, saw her. She's a bit older maybe late 30's early 40's. Has that older korean lady voice and vibe. She is attractive, but older. Probably was smoking hot 10-15 years ago, and the pics really make her look a lot younger, but it is her. She's got a nice body, pretty slim, looks like she works out. Nice large C's, or smaller side D's. Looks like she got a boob lift, but the meat is all natural. Service was good, nice slow BBBJ, taint / ball licking, no rim. DT action. Lots of DFK. On with the cover and Did the deed (CG, Mish, K9) and she said she was getting tired so opted to finish a huge load CIM. No bbbfs BTW. She spit it out in her hand, went to wash up. Laid and talked for a while. Felt a little weird, like I was talking to a MILF auntie from church or something LOL. She started again with a BBBJ and on to reverse CG and finish in CG. May repeat if nothing better, but there seems to be better so. Yeah. Face-6. 5; B-7. 5; S-8.

    Any one heard anything about Bonney? New on LPG site. Looks good, but with the recent string of girls, I am hesitant. Will probably try to see Lora Q this weekend.
    If you like Mijoo, you will like Lora Queen. Lora's shower routine with nuru gel reminded me of my experience with Mijoo. Lora takes it to the next level where she has a cover ready in the shower and slips it on when things heat up. It was fun to spend time in standing doggie while I caressed her beautiful breasts and stimulated her hard nipples.

    Lora is a taller, tanned and younger version of Mijoo in my eyes. Her 3-inch heels made her taller than me when she opened the door. She looked amazing in a 3-piece lingerie set that showed off her slim figure. Her 60 positive reviews on TER, the Atlanta and Northern Virginia forums are accurate to me. Lora is meticulous and thinks of details to make sure you have an excellent experience: special mouthwash to keep your breaths fresh so you can enjoy her DFK, coming back after round one to clean me up with a BBBJ, etc. I recommend letting her take the lead the first time. Lora has many surprises that break up standard routines. After the shower, we started in the chair. After a BBBJ, she asked me to stand up, turn around, and started a rusty trombone. Another first for me was when Lora then ducked her head under and encouraged me to DT her. We had good chemistry and it was easy to talk to Lora. She has traveled the world and spent time in many cities across the USA And Canada. I will repeat with Lora Queen during her visit.

  13. #3228

    Aria

    Aria is far from Chubby with a fat face. I can prove it and 10 out of 10 guys will agree.

    Please no PM for the evidence.

  14. #3227
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt6969  [View Original Post]
    There is a Aria at epm.
    Different Aria. The one at kangels was here last year and was mid 30's pale chubby with big tits and round face. Heard from multiple sources she moved on with a rich guy and won't be returning. Was popular for service but personally I found her to be on the older chunky side. Usually the older kgirls need to be better service wise to compete with the more attractive girls.

  15. #3226
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Re: Sky

    Looks like they changed the pictures and now it's a bit more accurate representation of her especially the last one, except maybe a few years ago, couple pounds later and less heavy makeup on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Musia  [View Original Post]
    First post, finally decided to contribute. TOFTT and saw Sky. Pictures not accurate at all, definitely not a model or Kpop star material as advertised. Not slender at all, more on the chubbier side with some belly. Ass is flat which was a bit disappointing. Face is decent at least. Not sure how old she is maybe late 20's to early 30's. Service was pretty good though which made the session a bit better. She likes kissing, but doesn't know how to DFK, mostly passionate LFK. BBBJ was pretty good, she goes all sloppy with spit and sucks it good for a pretty long time. She was into the DATY and was responsive. She complies to every position and seemed to be into it. She was pretty tight and got really wet throughout the session. CG and RCG was pretty good. Loved to get pounded, was very reactive with moaning throughout and got super horny in mish. Massage was decent. Her English wasn't that great. She asked if I wanted to go again, tried her best to get it back up, but wasn't able to before time was up. Went to shower, helped dress me up and got a kiss goodbye. Overall service was pretty good, looks was a bit disappointing, a one and done for me.l.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape