Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 24823
-
01-22-23 11:23 #19528Regular Member

Posts: 6Seen her a couple times and as recent as yesterday. Nothing has changed with her.
-
01-22-23 09:37 #19527Regular Member

Posts: 6Cindy West
Does anyone know what happened to her? Is she still in the hobby?
-
01-21-23 22:22 #19526Regular Member

Posts: 15Hmmmn
Just sharing a link for one of the ladies I've been seeing for years now. I haven't had an issue with her during my time. She's in a hotel now off the east side of indy but so far its been ok. Pretty decent pricing and her skills aren't half bad either. Body wise she's a little on the plump side but fills out nicely everywhere. I believe I reviewed her on here quite a while ago but I just wanted to give an updated review. Menu isn't spectacular, mainly just no back-door LOL. On another note, I've been a regular with her for a while so I guess I get special pricing but you guys may be able to negotiate as well.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8122089841
-
01-21-23 17:39 #19525Senior Member

Posts: 526Nuttz
Hey Nuttz can you free some space. Your inbox is full.
-
01-21-23 17:03 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 170Positive DI experiences.
We all have the option of choosing the level of risk we are comfortable with, be it a professional or civilian encounter. I have had four years of DI adventures without any health issues. DI is one of the better options here in Indy.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 12:04 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 808Don't think so
I thin that there are several STG scammers doing the gas upfront gig.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 12:02 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 808DI handlers
That's news to me, I knew frecklefreah, AaGabriel812 and powertool were. Didn't know sexcreation was.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 08:38 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 138[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-16-23 13:28 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 235DI is your best bet, I agree. For what you're looking for, I'd go with MsKay though. She is a former D. I. Lady so she's of the higher calibur. She posts on Tryst under that name so check her out. Here's her email bro. If you go with D. I. Instead, try Piper or Chloe when they become available. Welcome to our town!
Originally Posted by ChillinForFun
[View Original Post]
johnsonmindi06@gmail.com
-
01-16-23 13:05 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 235Anyone know if she's legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/500925958008
Last four digits, 7897.
-
01-15-23 21:12 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 90Definitely go with DI
I highly recommend going with Discreet Info (DI). That is honestly you're safest and best route to find what you're looking for. You'll have to get verified, but the verification process is pretty easy to do. There is always 2-3 ladies available most days and many of them make monthly visits. Also look at the DI review thread in this forum to find reviews on the majority of the girls. My personal favorite is Lana as she is super sweet and kind, but also has a wide open menu and is extremely kinky. She really enjoys her job(she told me herself) She pretty much does everything except for BBFS. DIs rates are on the pricey side, but imo is totally worth the cost as the service is great and a majority of the girls are located in upscale hotels in the Carmel / North Keystone area.
Originally Posted by ChillinForFun
[View Original Post]
Good Luck!
-
01-15-23 20:43 #19517Senior Member

Posts: 1175As far as the ads go, most of the bare offers are fake ads. Some of the Asian motel girls ads that offer BBFS are true. An AMP ad offering it is usually a gimmick.
Originally Posted by ChillinForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 20:37 #19516Senior Member

Posts: 247Only way to go is DI
Discreet info period com.
Originally Posted by ChillinForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 18:27 #19515Senior Member

Posts: 145New to the area
Just moved here and the scene seems challenging. Any good spinner GFE and just solid good time normal weight providers that don't cost a ton and have low drama?
Also, what's with all the bare offerings? Makes me nervous to dive into the scene.
-
01-15-23 17:50 #19514Senior Member

Posts: 808Search
On Listcrawler. Kiki, and Euphorica.
Originally Posted by ThumbTak
[View Original Post]
Skip the games, Hayhay.












Reply With Quote





