Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 499 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I didn't partake. I was drawn in by the pics and the breasts. But did some stubborn research as I was stuck waiting on a delivery. Saved me the drama of it so I figured I would potentially save someone else too!
    I got taken for $200 once never again.

  2. #5180

    Nope

    Oh, I didn't partake. I was drawn in by the pics and the breasts. But did some stubborn research as I was stuck waiting on a delivery. Saved me the drama of it so I figured I would potentially save someone else too!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    600?

    Can't even feel sorry for you Bro.

  3. #5179

    Brittany Sparks

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittany-sparks

    Got drawn in by the pics, love me some big boobs. Hard to find many reviews and wants half up front. Bad signs. Saw one link to a redit (can't link redit since I'm not that tech savy). All the private delight reviews seem to be good but a few, <gasp claiming scammer. Proceed with caution, use the big head.

    Hey all, just wanted to share my experience with the provider who goes by the name Brittanysparks on PD.

    The short of it: She took 600 $ from me by constantly asking for deposits and flaking.

    You might have seen her here if you're in the Bay Area / California region. At first glance she seems great and has some good reviews: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Brittanysparks.

    I believe she has switched up her game and now relies on deposit scamming and deleting unfavorable reviews by crying to the admins at PD. I have noticed several reviews from this year go missing and now the latest ones are from 2021. There are even negative reviews from that year saying the same thing, though somehow they remain posted.

    My experience interacting with her has been incredibly disappointing. The first time I reached out to here she asked me for half of the hour donation upfront (300 $). Stupid me was captivated by her photos and gladly sent the money. Thus began a cycle of us setting the date and her coming up with every excuse in the book as to why she has to reschedule: She needs to watch her sick grandma, some fucking handymen are repairing her blinds, she suddenly had a waxing appointment, etc, each time asking for a bit more money as flake insurance (At this point I've given the other 300 $ and basically covered the whole appointment).

    Also, after giving her my availability she will purposefully schedule on dates that do not work and then suddenly blame me for the miscommunication. Very manipulative in that regard.

    So yeah, stay away unless you like spending months rescheduling and having her flake on you every time. (This is the first and last time I give a deposit. Trust me I've learned my lesson). I'm sure some guys out there have had a positive experience with her, and good for them, but dealing with her has been a nightmare for me.

    Thanks for listening and keep on mongering (responsibly).
    600?

    Can't even feel sorry for you Bro.

  4. #5178

    Brittany Sparks

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittany-sparks

    Got drawn in by the pics, love me some big boobs. Hard to find many reviews and wants half up front. Bad signs. Saw one link to a redit (can't link redit since I'm not that tech savy). All the private delight reviews seem to be good but a few, <gasp claiming scammer. Proceed with caution, use the big head.

    Hey all, just wanted to share my experience with the provider who goes by the name Brittanysparks on PD.

    The short of it: She took 600 $ from me by constantly asking for deposits and flaking.

    You might have seen her here if you're in the Bay Area / California region. At first glance she seems great and has some good reviews: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Brittanysparks.

    I believe she has switched up her game and now relies on deposit scamming and deleting unfavorable reviews by crying to the admins at PD. I have noticed several reviews from this year go missing and now the latest ones are from 2021. There are even negative reviews from that year saying the same thing, though somehow they remain posted.

    My experience interacting with her has been incredibly disappointing. The first time I reached out to here she asked me for half of the hour donation upfront (300 $). Stupid me was captivated by her photos and gladly sent the money. Thus began a cycle of us setting the date and her coming up with every excuse in the book as to why she has to reschedule: She needs to watch her sick grandma, some fucking handymen are repairing her blinds, she suddenly had a waxing appointment, etc, each time asking for a bit more money as flake insurance (At this point I've given the other 300 $ and basically covered the whole appointment).

    Also, after giving her my availability she will purposefully schedule on dates that do not work and then suddenly blame me for the miscommunication. Very manipulative in that regard.

    So yeah, stay away unless you like spending months rescheduling and having her flake on you every time. (This is the first and last time I give a deposit. Trust me I've learned my lesson). I'm sure some guys out there have had a positive experience with her, and good for them, but dealing with her has been a nightmare for me.

    Thanks for listening and keep on mongering (responsibly).

  5. #5177

    Columbia

    She has 2 numbers and only in town today maybe tomorrow. Pictures are accurate. In mt p.

  6. #5176

    Not going to risk it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    Demons. Good head. Nice body.
    When I texted, got a guy sending a pic of his mason ring, amd saying he's in pheonix.

  7. #5175

    Pristine

    Just wandering the local ads for the fun of it.

    Wowza. Looks like she has gotten a severe case of GPS.

    200 for a half hour? Remember she used to be half that.

    Don't get me wrong, used to be a favorite but not sure I'd drop two bills.

  8. #5174

    Grateful for the intel on "Klassy" Kougar.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbqMaster  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream, a not so good dream. "I have a guy in the parking lot waiting on me" is not the best way to start a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/933018270588
    Finally!

    First let me express my gratitude that you TOFTT, I hate it was not good. I have been debating on whether or not to pull the trigger with the Koug, I find her pics alluring but something told me all along that it stopped at her pics.

    Now I know!

    You're a hero Bro!

  9. #5173

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by BbqMaster  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream, a not so good dream. "I have a guy in the parking lot waiting on me" is not the best way to start a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/933018270588
    Sounds dreamy! Way to romance you. Ha.

  10. #5172

    Klassy Kougar

    Had a dream, a not so good dream. "I have a guy in the parking lot waiting on me" is not the best way to start a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/933018270588

  11. #5171

    Talent MIA

    Hey guys,

    it's been a very long time since I've posted, been around Charleston & Columbia since 2014 or so (I'm also James Byrnes & James_Byrnes) but it would seem to me that Charleston doesn't have the selection that it once used to have. Can't figure out if there's less around at a reasonable price or have my tastes just become more exotic thereby making harder to find something decent.

    I've been Erin lately & she was able to provide.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...cials/52866435

  12. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Monica? White shirt? Also you said demons and then no on the next post?
    Sorry about that. Shy is a different provider. Ill go edit the post and add their links. I meant to make that one post with info on both of them.

    Monica
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/exotic/all-you-need-for-christmas-is-/472696096437

    Shy
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-ending-is-happywest-ashl/133713138902

  13. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Clear your box.
    Inbox is cleared. Sorry about that.

  14. #5168
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Got say my experience with Monica was ok. The room was pretty clean compared to most. You won't come out smelling like smoke. Anyways, on to the body. She is a PAWG. The few pics that she posted doesn't really show her thickness but she definitely has a booty on her. Her stomach is actually flat so I wouldn't say she's a BBW. If your into PAWGs you will enjoy her body. She does have some bruising and signs of demons. The service was not the best but it also wasnt bad like heather (the other pawg we know). The BJ needs work and it doesn't seem like she can take those on the bigger side. PM if you have some more specific questions.
    Clear your box.

  15. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Got say my experience with Monica was ok. The room was pretty clean compared to most. You won't come out smelling like smoke. Anyways, on to the body. She is a PAWG. The few pics that she posted doesn't really show her thickness but she definitely has a booty on her. Her stomach is actually flat so I wouldn't say she's a BBW. If your into PAWGs you will enjoy her body. She does have some bruising and signs of demons. The service was not the best but it also wasnt bad like heather (the other pawg we know). The BJ needs work and it doesn't seem like she can take those on the bigger side. PM if you have some more specific questions.
    Which one is Monica? White shirt? Also you said demons and then no on the next post?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape