Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 33434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25979
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Simply amazing.
    I will Agree with that she aims to please. I will be taking my winter trip to Florida but I have a couple visits set up with her. I will miss her while I am gone so guy that do get to see her take care of her.

    She is a keeper. She will be my first call when I retune in March.

  2. #25978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Tootie

    I don't see a sore but she is obviously a user. Personally I don't care about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Take notice of the sore on her right hand in the pics. Do some research. I would not touch her with a ten foot pole, let alone an 8" one. Stay safe.
    .

  3. #25977

    Look at her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by something else, pretty sure she was reviewed as well. Just can't remember the old name. The second girl, with darker wavy hair.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139868815
    Take notice of the sore on her right hand in the pics. Do some research. I would not touch her with a ten foot pole, let alone an 8" one. Stay safe.

  4. #25976

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneW  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107054800

    Throw a try on this one with calls and texts.

    Only reply on texts and never pick up the phone calls, said "there are too many peoples here to talk" with incall location is Hilton Hotel in downtown Cincy. Wt hell?

    Haha.
    What part of this ad makes you think it's real? The pics are of a real girl and that's not who is posting this ad. Try Google search images.

  5. #25975

    Wrong Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Edf9799  [View Original Post]
    I live in Mason, widowed, looking for other than local AMPs and HE, Help.
    Post this in the relevant section for possible help—Mongers ISO.

  6. #25974

    Peaches

    I've tried several times to meet over the past year or so with no luck. Finally did recently. I was luckier when things didn't work out.

    Pics were accurate at the time taken, if filtered well, but she's pregnant now, I'm guessing around six months. Not too enthusiastic. Everything covered. Nice enough person. Crappy place in Sharonville with a lot of undesirables hanging around. I won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108091142

  7. #25973
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Simply amazing.
    Can I get her contact info?

  8. #25972
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
    The review I saw there she was going by Kylie. Good review but said doesn't do brothers. If pictures are accurate still pretty but definitely has chubbed up a bit. As typical was reported her ad was removed.

  9. #25971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Asking for deposit and a hotel bookings fee WTF?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107054800

    Throw a try on this one with calls and texts.

    Only reply on texts and never pick up the phone calls, said "there are too many peoples here to talk" with incall location is Hilton Hotel in downtown Cincy. Wt hell?

    Haha.

  10. #25970

    Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    This may not be in the right thread but since everyone reads this one I'll post it here. Mason may be a little hot right now so be careful. LEO pulled over my snowplow driver leaving the Super 8 recently, suspecting them of engaging in nefarious activities and they shouldn't be caught there again. The driver was let go with a warning but I would avoid the area altogether.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    I live in Mason, widowed, looking for other than local AMPs and HE, Help.

  11. #25969

    Little Wetwet

    Simply amazing.

  12. #25968

    Kylie Reid

    Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjcyntq1ndcxmmnlndg5mtqxzty3othhmmnlmwe4nzu0mdnjmzg.jpg.jpg‎   mtmxmjm3otgwzgflmti0mza1y2fmzdaxntg1mtkwmddln2q1zti.jpg.jpg‎   mzm3ndg0nzqzmzq0njiwzmi2mgi5ymyyzdgzyjviowqxzgi0n2y.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #25967

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret to getting Kandee to respond? I've tried her a few times to no avail.
    I can not get her to respond.

  14. #25966

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in June. The pictures where she appears skinnier is who I met.
    Wonder how much lighter I would be after a visit.

  15. #25965

    Tootie

    I saw her back in June. The pictures where she appears skinnier is who I met.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She went by Tootie. I think the pics are all her at 2 times in her life. Look at the right forearm tat.

    I have considered it. I hope the 1st pics with bigger fun bags is her now. But I doubt it. Someone out there knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape