Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 33445
-
01-13-23 07:52 #25975Senior Member

Posts: 451Wrong Section
Post this in the relevant section for possible help—Mongers ISO.
Originally Posted by Edf9799
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 04:45 #25974Senior Member

Posts: 578Peaches
I've tried several times to meet over the past year or so with no luck. Finally did recently. I was luckier when things didn't work out.
Pics were accurate at the time taken, if filtered well, but she's pregnant now, I'm guessing around six months. Not too enthusiastic. Everything covered. Nice enough person. Crappy place in Sharonville with a lot of undesirables hanging around. I won't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108091142
-
01-13-23 04:02 #25973Regular Member

Posts: 16Can I get her contact info?
Originally Posted by JoeCoff33
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 01:03 #25972Senior Member

Posts: 919The review I saw there she was going by Kylie. Good review but said doesn't do brothers. If pictures are accurate still pretty but definitely has chubbed up a bit. As typical was reported her ad was removed.
Originally Posted by Tex4023
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 21:47 #25971Senior Member

Posts: 115Asking for deposit and a hotel bookings fee WTF?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107054800
Throw a try on this one with calls and texts.
Only reply on texts and never pick up the phone calls, said "there are too many peoples here to talk" with incall location is Hilton Hotel in downtown Cincy. Wt hell?
Haha.
-
01-12-23 21:30 #25970Regular Member

Posts: 14Mason
I live in Mason, widowed, looking for other than local AMPs and HE, Help.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 18:35 #25969Senior Member

Posts: 27Little Wetwet
Simply amazing.
-
01-12-23 16:18 #25968Senior Member

Posts: 213Kylie Reid
Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
-
01-11-23 23:15 #25967Senior Member

Posts: 353Kandee
I can not get her to respond.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 19:04 #25966Senior Member

Posts: 88Donation
Wonder how much lighter I would be after a visit.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 14:37 #25965Senior Member

Posts: 40Tootie
I saw her back in June. The pictures where she appears skinnier is who I met.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 13:00 #25964Senior Member

Posts: 159Tootie
That's right. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 11:54 #25963Senior Member

Posts: 40Tootie
I saw her a few months ago the skinnier picks is what you'll arrive to her habit has gotten to her.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 11:38 #25962Senior Member

Posts: 89Tootie
She went by Tootie. I think the pics are all her at 2 times in her life. Look at the right forearm tat.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
I have considered it. I hope the 1st pics with bigger fun bags is her now. But I doubt it. Someone out there knows.
-
01-11-23 10:21 #25961Senior Member

Posts: 159What was her name
She used to go by something else, pretty sure she was reviewed as well. Just can't remember the old name. The second girl, with darker wavy hair.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139868815








Reply With Quote






