Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11635

    Try SA

    Quote Originally Posted by InstantMagic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on where Vero has been on the scene lately? She started in Bollingbrook, IL but moved to the St. Louis area for incalls in an apartment on Washington. She used to go by Riley then by Vero. She was expensive but legit. Haven't seen her since my last St. Louis road trip during the early pandemic though. Love to drop her another donation. Pretty sure she's still working St. Louis around the Monogram building but her old number doesn't work and I'm not going to just appear there LOL! TY in advance, mongers. She was an upscale fav of mine.
    She looks familiar, I probably saw the pics and thought TGTBT and kept it moving. Most girls have either retired, moved from this slow ass area, or flocked to WYP or Seeking. I have seen girls I recognize from BP, with profiles on Seeking. A LC girl that has a seeking profile told me she makes more per visit on seeking, but she only is able to schedule a handful of dates, which may lead to 1-2 actual meetings. She said she keeps Seeking, because she's hoping to find someone to make a honest woman out of her. Good Luck with that lady.

    Be safe out there.

  2. #11634
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9909.htm?cat=1

    I don't usually use EROS so maybe this comes as no surprise but this is a fake ad (I thought EROS verified was kind of like being p411 verified?? Don't you have to pay money and verify your identity?) Anyway I messaged her saying like Hey Pame this is <Random Name . I see you're coming to STL. I'd love to set up a time. Last night around midnight I get a message in broken english pretty much saying I owe them money for messaging their escort and if I don't pay they are going to 'send their best men to me'. They were even like <Random Name I'm getting impatient. It's like LOL buddy you're funny.
    Report her to Eros. They'll dump her.

  3. #11633

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Latest post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...69-Saint-Louis.

    Did a search and found a Becca back in 2015 under streetwalker. Reviews were bad. Hope this isn't the same girl who's gone from the street to online.

    Anyone seen this Becca?
    The girl in those pictures are not Becca from the street walker reports. The one from the street has a bad personality. But she is cute with a nice body. And still younger than the old lady in those pictures.

  4. #11632

    Veronica \ Riley

    Anyone have any info on where Vero has been on the scene lately? She started in Bollingbrook, IL but moved to the St. Louis area for incalls in an apartment on Washington. She used to go by Riley then by Vero. She was expensive but legit. Haven't seen her since my last St. Louis road trip during the early pandemic though. Love to drop her another donation. Pretty sure she's still working St. Louis around the Monogram building but her old number doesn't work and I'm not going to just appear there LOL! TY in advance, mongers. She was an upscale fav of mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018.10.18.jpg‎   Loya Red Swimsuit.jpg‎   V Loya Bathroom Selfie.jpg‎  

  5. #11631

    Lily in St. Charles

    Anyone seen or heard from Lily in St Charles? She is the 40 something plump girl by Lindenwood college.

    If so could you please pm me? I appreciate it.

  6. #11630

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Latest post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...69-Saint-Louis.

    Did a search and found a Becca back in 2015 under streetwalker. Reviews were bad. Hope this isn't the same girl who's gone from the street to online.

    Anyone seen this Becca?
    I saw her a little while back at a hotel in Maryland Heights. Decent somewhat GFE. She was definitely wasn't super enthusiastic and didn't handle my size very well. She more of less let me do what I wanted but kept telling me not to go deep and that it was hurting her. I am not at all rough so it was a bit off-putting. Rate was decent so I might repeat in a pinch if I couldn't get in with other regulars. And if you have a thing for older / GILF types, she fits the bill.

  7. #11629

    411 on mature provider Becca who posts on escortbabylon / listcrawler

    Latest post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...69-Saint-Louis.

    Did a search and found a Becca back in 2015 under streetwalker. Reviews were bad. Hope this isn't the same girl who's gone from the street to online.

    Anyone seen this Becca?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44fa321812676748ddde30022fab2c95_f.jpg‎   a9c5736c1c02a74e6a5d7ff7640fde0f_f.jpg‎   fe0bc546a95d548488ce020d08e395d0_f.jpg‎  

  8. #11628
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Glad you said something noticed the same thing and thought they are taking a break?
    I texted the main line and asked also with no response so maybe they are.

  9. #11627
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.
    Glad you said something noticed the same thing and thought they are taking a break?

  10. #11626

    Pame

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9909.htm?cat=1

    I don't usually use EROS so maybe this comes as no surprise but this is a fake ad (I thought EROS verified was kind of like being p411 verified?? Don't you have to pay money and verify your identity?) Anyway I messaged her saying like Hey Pame this is <Random Name . I see you're coming to STL. I'd love to set up a time. Last night around midnight I get a message in broken english pretty much saying I owe them money for messaging their escort and if I don't pay they are going to 'send their best men to me'. They were even like <Random Name I'm getting impatient. It's like LOL buddy you're funny.

  11. #11625
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.
    Yea I was wondering if I got removed.

  12. #11624

    Angels

    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.

  13. #11623
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    You want me to delete it?
    Pretty sure he meant that she post an ad and then deletes it a few hours later.

  14. #11622
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.
    You want me to delete it?

  15. #11621
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any details of seeing Lola thinking about seeing her if it worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107755894

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape