The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11616

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Latest post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...69-Saint-Louis.

    Did a search and found a Becca back in 2015 under streetwalker. Reviews were bad. Hope this isn't the same girl who's gone from the street to online.

    Anyone seen this Becca?
    The girl in those pictures are not Becca from the street walker reports. The one from the street has a bad personality. But she is cute with a nice body. And still younger than the old lady in those pictures.

  2. #11615

    Veronica \ Riley

    Anyone have any info on where Vero has been on the scene lately? She started in Bollingbrook, IL but moved to the St. Louis area for incalls in an apartment on Washington. She used to go by Riley then by Vero. She was expensive but legit. Haven't seen her since my last St. Louis road trip during the early pandemic though. Love to drop her another donation. Pretty sure she's still working St. Louis around the Monogram building but her old number doesn't work and I'm not going to just appear there LOL! TY in advance, mongers. She was an upscale fav of mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018.10.18.jpg‎   Loya Red Swimsuit.jpg‎   V Loya Bathroom Selfie.jpg‎  

  3. #11614

    Lily in St. Charles

    Anyone seen or heard from Lily in St Charles? She is the 40 something plump girl by Lindenwood college.

    If so could you please pm me? I appreciate it.

  4. #11613

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Latest post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...69-Saint-Louis.

    Did a search and found a Becca back in 2015 under streetwalker. Reviews were bad. Hope this isn't the same girl who's gone from the street to online.

    Anyone seen this Becca?
    I saw her a little while back at a hotel in Maryland Heights. Decent somewhat GFE. She was definitely wasn't super enthusiastic and didn't handle my size very well. She more of less let me do what I wanted but kept telling me not to go deep and that it was hurting her. I am not at all rough so it was a bit off-putting. Rate was decent so I might repeat in a pinch if I couldn't get in with other regulars. And if you have a thing for older / GILF types, she fits the bill.

  5. #11612

    411 on mature provider Becca who posts on escortbabylon / listcrawler

    Latest post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...69-Saint-Louis.

    Did a search and found a Becca back in 2015 under streetwalker. Reviews were bad. Hope this isn't the same girl who's gone from the street to online.

    Anyone seen this Becca?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44fa321812676748ddde30022fab2c95_f.jpg‎   a9c5736c1c02a74e6a5d7ff7640fde0f_f.jpg‎   fe0bc546a95d548488ce020d08e395d0_f.jpg‎  

  6. #11611
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Glad you said something noticed the same thing and thought they are taking a break?
    I texted the main line and asked also with no response so maybe they are.

  7. #11610
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.
    Glad you said something noticed the same thing and thought they are taking a break?

  8. #11609

    Pame

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9909.htm?cat=1

    I don't usually use EROS so maybe this comes as no surprise but this is a fake ad (I thought EROS verified was kind of like being p411 verified?? Don't you have to pay money and verify your identity?) Anyway I messaged her saying like Hey Pame this is <Random Name . I see you're coming to STL. I'd love to set up a time. Last night around midnight I get a message in broken english pretty much saying I owe them money for messaging their escort and if I don't pay they are going to 'send their best men to me'. They were even like <Random Name I'm getting impatient. It's like LOL buddy you're funny.

  9. #11608
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.
    Yea I was wondering if I got removed.

  10. #11607

    Angels

    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.

  11. #11606
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    You want me to delete it?
    Pretty sure he meant that she post an ad and then deletes it a few hours later.

  12. #11605
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.
    You want me to delete it?

  13. #11604
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any details of seeing Lola thinking about seeing her if it worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107755894

  14. #11603
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  15. #11602
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hear or seen her lately? I know she had back issues but has not return text messages in a couple months.
    She retired awhile back but pops up on listcrawler once in awhile. Not offering FS anymore from what I understand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape