Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 12758
-
01-15-23 23:20 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 77Latinas I drive
Can anybody provide any intel on how to decide on which latina girls to book with? The ads all look the same and the rates seem to range greatly. I'm hoping to book with a legit latina in area who allows for msog. Visiting orlando and have tried mm on previous visits but very interested in experiencing latinas this trip.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 22:21 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 147Agreed, and thanks for the tip. I never do deposits, I prefer to lose a good time, than a chance at losing my money. I usually stick to the AMPs, or the latina girls at I drive, because they are a sure thing.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 16:32 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 187Real?
She is hot and young. I have no info on her but let us know if you meet up with her. Best bet is to get with the UTR and Positively reviewed women. Remember, send no $ beforehand.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
Dave.
-
01-15-23 15:45 #10550Senior Member

Posts: 147Just spotted this girl, she hits all the boxes for me. Nice body, squirter, nice on the eyes and the ad looks real it seems. Checked pictures, and nothing scammy is popping to me. Has anyone has any info on her? Otherwise will have to TOFTT.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...134/3869019887
-
01-14-23 10:36 #10549Senior Member

Posts: 108Rare Foreigner Gem anyone?
Has anyone partake in this Rare Foreigner aka Gem? Sanford, Lake Mary area?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...961/3868717791
-
01-14-23 09:47 #10548Senior Member

Posts: 523Chynna v
Has anyone seen or heard from chynna v? I used to see her pretty regularly since her place was close to mine but she hasn't posted in a while.
-
01-13-23 17:50 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 141She is a hard pass for me. Saw her about 3 months ago for headache. Broken and chipped teeth (meth mouth) and her legs are all scarred up from what I assumed was cutting.
Originally Posted by Timy1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 16:29 #10546Senior Member

Posts: 523It was ehh. Not super fat she just knows her angles.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 13:34 #10545Senior Member

Posts: 197Orange City
Just wondering of anyone has tried her? I don't know her name so I can't.
Look for reviews.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...533/3862989222
-
01-12-23 07:00 #10544Senior Member

Posts: 178She usually stays in low end motels, looks like her pictures, extremely meaty pussy, you'll smell like the Marlboro Man when you leave. Delivers as promised in her ads.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 21:01 #10543Senior Member

Posts: 66I've seen her a few times, I like her. She's got (or at least had) a boyfriend who's actually a nice dude. He'll leave way before you show up.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 22:15 #10542Senior Member

Posts: 296Ginger Love
Ok mongers.
Really like some info. Will be in Kissimmee weds and am looking at this young lady. Really like to know before I get there. I've been texting with her and seems legit but I am not from the area.
Don't want any Hassell with law / drugs / pimps or anything else. Thanks for any info.
MM.
-
01-07-23 11:03 #10541Senior Member

Posts: 575Perhaps she is more into OF thing.
Originally Posted by BmygfForAnHour
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:49 #10540Senior Member

Posts: 43Tried for a while to schedule with her and find out, but no luck.
Originally Posted by BeRealBeYou123
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:47 #10539Senior Member

Posts: 43I tried to schedule with her a few times a little while back. Found her hard to communicate with and only has evenings and no incall. Saw her social and stuff so seems to be real just became impossible to coordinate. Frustrating, love a girl next door.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





