Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 7476
-
01-18-23 20:56 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 169I got taken for $200 once never again.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 19:17 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 144Nope
Oh, I didn't partake. I was drawn in by the pics and the breasts. But did some stubborn research as I was stuck waiting on a delivery. Saved me the drama of it so I figured I would potentially save someone else too!
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 19:10 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 160Brittany Sparks
600?
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
Can't even feel sorry for you Bro.
-
01-18-23 17:50 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 144Brittany Sparks
https://tryst.link/escort/brittany-sparks
Got drawn in by the pics, love me some big boobs. Hard to find many reviews and wants half up front. Bad signs. Saw one link to a redit (can't link redit since I'm not that tech savy). All the private delight reviews seem to be good but a few, <gasp claiming scammer. Proceed with caution, use the big head.
Hey all, just wanted to share my experience with the provider who goes by the name Brittanysparks on PD.
The short of it: She took 600 $ from me by constantly asking for deposits and flaking.
You might have seen her here if you're in the Bay Area / California region. At first glance she seems great and has some good reviews: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Brittanysparks.
I believe she has switched up her game and now relies on deposit scamming and deleting unfavorable reviews by crying to the admins at PD. I have noticed several reviews from this year go missing and now the latest ones are from 2021. There are even negative reviews from that year saying the same thing, though somehow they remain posted.
My experience interacting with her has been incredibly disappointing. The first time I reached out to here she asked me for half of the hour donation upfront (300 $). Stupid me was captivated by her photos and gladly sent the money. Thus began a cycle of us setting the date and her coming up with every excuse in the book as to why she has to reschedule: She needs to watch her sick grandma, some fucking handymen are repairing her blinds, she suddenly had a waxing appointment, etc, each time asking for a bit more money as flake insurance (At this point I've given the other 300 $ and basically covered the whole appointment).
Also, after giving her my availability she will purposefully schedule on dates that do not work and then suddenly blame me for the miscommunication. Very manipulative in that regard.
So yeah, stay away unless you like spending months rescheduling and having her flake on you every time. (This is the first and last time I give a deposit. Trust me I've learned my lesson). I'm sure some guys out there have had a positive experience with her, and good for them, but dealing with her has been a nightmare for me.
Thanks for listening and keep on mongering (responsibly).
-
01-18-23 13:50 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 99Columbia
She has 2 numbers and only in town today maybe tomorrow. Pictures are accurate. In mt p.
-
01-15-23 16:37 #5176Regular Member

Posts: 18Not going to risk it.
When I texted, got a guy sending a pic of his mason ring, amd saying he's in pheonix.
Originally Posted by MrSternn
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 10:57 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 179Pristine
Just wandering the local ads for the fun of it.
Wowza. Looks like she has gotten a severe case of GPS.
200 for a half hour? Remember she used to be half that.
Don't get me wrong, used to be a favorite but not sure I'd drop two bills.
-
01-14-23 10:50 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 160Grateful for the intel on "Klassy" Kougar.
Finally!
Originally Posted by BbqMaster
[View Original Post]
First let me express my gratitude that you TOFTT, I hate it was not good. I have been debating on whether or not to pull the trigger with the Koug, I find her pics alluring but something told me all along that it stopped at her pics.
Now I know!
You're a hero Bro!
-
01-14-23 10:10 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 179Cougar
Sounds dreamy! Way to romance you. Ha.
Originally Posted by BbqMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 23:57 #5172Regular Member

Posts: 10Klassy Kougar
Had a dream, a not so good dream. "I have a guy in the parking lot waiting on me" is not the best way to start a dream.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/933018270588
-
01-13-23 10:02 #5171Regular Member

Posts: 9Talent MIA
Hey guys,
it's been a very long time since I've posted, been around Charleston & Columbia since 2014 or so (I'm also James Byrnes & James_Byrnes) but it would seem to me that Charleston doesn't have the selection that it once used to have. Can't figure out if there's less around at a reasonable price or have my tastes just become more exotic thereby making harder to find something decent.
I've been Erin lately & she was able to provide.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...cials/52866435
-
01-11-23 23:29 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 119Sorry about that. Shy is a different provider. Ill go edit the post and add their links. I meant to make that one post with info on both of them.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
Monica
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/exotic/all-you-need-for-christmas-is-/472696096437
Shy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-ending-is-happywest-ashl/133713138902
-
01-11-23 23:28 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 119Inbox is cleared. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 14:45 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 133Clear your box.
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 06:15 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 48Which one is Monica? White shirt? Also you said demons and then no on the next post?
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





