Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,936 to 19,950 of 27145
-
01-16-23 01:17 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 153Saya at PPC / WSD
This little girl will play S&M, I roped her up for light rough play. It's hot to slap a girl (lightly) around if she enjoys it. I'm still learning this so not very experienced in this area but it's fun and exciting way to keep the hobbie fresh and fun!
-
01-15-23 01:39 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 78OkTotti. You read what you wanted to. I referred to putting up not more than 1. 2 and decide right before you start the session and opt to cancel full session before beginning if the amt is not agreed to.
Also, never said to cip against advice. I referred to only opt for cip or no bb at all. Then stick to cfs if no cip. The base has already gone up many places quoting 240-260-300 for half hr base.
Lear too has no talent anymore just AMPs.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 23:10 #7208Asshole

Posts: 106[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
01-14-23 16:14 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 333He never said discount genius and he got BB for $100. Yeah, it's an asshole move to CIP when the girl says no.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 21:13 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 78What discount? Its not what she tells ya its what you tell her. Grow a pair! LOL! Seriously. Offer 1. 2 not more and be willing to walk away completely 2. 0 is no go. And if bb then cip else why do it LOL. I know I sound crazy. Or do I?
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 12:42 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 476Akari and 10 tenclub
She's got a nice slim build, nice slim waist then ass with shaved pussy (not laser, just shaved). Dressed in a maid outfit like you would see girls in Japan maide cafe if you are into that kind of kink. Pussy was accessible so I supposed you can ask her to fuck you while wearing that.
Speaks English well so you can have a full conversation without translator.
Nice body, very responsive pussy for DATY and Finger in pussy. If you like DATY, she would be good for you since she's responsive and likes people eating her out. She O'ed she said.
Sucks ok dick but likes to use hand job combo with it so I stopped her to DATY and finger fuck her pussy. Clean pussy, was in her pink pretty deep. I got up to DFK her and play with her tits and inserted my cock sloooowly while kissing and P2 P.
She didn't resist but I made a mistake that I didn't negotiate properly so she hit me with $100 BBFS cum outside. Her normal fee is $200 she told me so she said I was getting a good deal. Pussy felt really warm and nice so I stay and I went at her good and hard past her 25 min timer alarm and fucked her revenge style non-stop. After I finished all over her tits and stomach she said her inside was hurting (itai) afterwards. I guess I rearranged her organs with all that body shaking from my dick slamming action.
-
01-12-23 00:21 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 1766MMS have nothing to do with the up charge. A good amount of MMS don't even want their girls doing it. Well, at least their permanent girls. Girls that are charging $400 don't really need the money and are probably trying to price it out for the most part. The Japanese girls all come via agent (s) so they all know they were selling the fuck out of it at 100, and now they say 200 but you can get it for 150 usually. If they are charging 200 they can take half as many dudes at half as many chances for the same money.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I am enjoying free BBFS from a Chinese spinner. I don't think if they start off not charging you that they ever begin charging you.
AL Rose (Korean) just gave it for free back in the day.
-
01-11-23 22:58 #7203Regular Member

Posts: 12Oh yeah, just look at Lear Talent's menu lately. Almost every chick there is charging $400 per hour now. The Asian spots are charging 320 per hour on average in Flushing but 340 on average in Manhattan. Some are charging as high as 360! Now this would be bad enough but now you have some of these chicks daring to charge 200 or an unspeakable 400 for BBFS?! Time for us clients to start showing our displeasure by spending less money. Any provider charging more than 100 for BBFS needs to be put on blast and boycotted by the BBFS crew. These women are taking advantage of the inflation reasoning.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 21:32 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 2422On point
A lot of them batch are asking for minimum extra 2 bens nowadays, some are even pushing for 3 bens minimum or double the base price per hour. Heard Harper that used to work in WSD / PP has crazy steep extra upcharges close to double of 4. 5 per hour which is slight tad below 4 figures. GPS goes in reverse proportion with inflation here. They should know better in other ways to retain clients rather than these GPS tactics. Already cutting down on these GPS quirks whether ATF's, regulars, or fresh talents, no excuse and no exceptions! Recently they already highballed the base price per hour even for regular GFE talents so they can keep the ladies. Pretty sure nowadays, the new norm is 3. 4 per hour for standard GFE. Sooner or later, we can expect to see 4 bens and even 5 bens if nothing is done.
Originally Posted by Bxxx85
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 16:10 #7201Regular Member

Posts: 12[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-11-23 15:39 #7200Regular Member

Posts: 12Ah Yuri, I knew I wasn't the only one. Any provider asking for $200 tip can kiss my ass. I recently had a semi-regular provider up the tip from 100 to 200. I told her 'ok then goodbye'.
Originally Posted by Awsomeme
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 11:41 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 215New Rainbow
Girls set their own prices, generally $300-320 covers the damage for one hour.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 19:27 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 78Gina are and her recommendations are all 50+.
I once had Ukrainian BBFS no cip at midtown RMP 64 six 464 3XX six. YMMV.
And yea 200 for BBCIP is BS. Stop throwing away dough. I negged it down 2 x to 120 and 1 x to 140. Sjow them bills and say that's all you got.
Are most people here on PrEP or take PEP? Poll?
-
01-10-23 18:45 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 67Madalynn Moon Zombie
I saw Gina Rollins today and when I asked her if she knows anyone else who does BBFS she did not mention Madalynn Moon Zombie. I did not ask about her though.
Originally Posted by CountFuckUla
[View Original Post]
However, she mentioned about Ingrid but she said she is YMMV. She said to just ask her about it.
-
01-10-23 17:58 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 134Metrogirls
You're the only person to report this across multiple boards. Not challenging your experience, just be prepared for the rush for BBFS to change the status quo. Especially since this board is public that ratios high for lurking.
Originally Posted by Awsomeme
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





