Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 5827
-
01-15-23 20:34 #82Senior Member

Posts: 140Rates on LK and KBP
Hi guys,
I'll be coming to your city on Monday and Tuesday from Florida.
I'm interested in the 30 m /60 m rates between these two companies.
You can direct message me if you like.
Thank you.
Bizz.
-
01-15-23 09:55 #81Senior Member

Posts: 736Got it
Thanks. I remembered her along with Nori visiting during Christmas time. She cums more than once. LOL.
Originally Posted by Noobie96
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 20:32 #80Regular Member

Posts: 8Lk Julia
Her name on the website was Julia. I visited her there week before Christmas.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 14:30 #79Senior Member

Posts: 736Who is Julie at LK
I don't see a Julie at LK. Who is that?
Originally Posted by Noobie96
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 16:45 #78Senior Member

Posts: 189LK Contact
Anyone been able to get in touch with LK? Their number goes to voicemail and text / email have no response after several days. Very unlike them on both counts ime. Was hoping to get with Brianna while she's here since I missed her last time.
-
01-13-23 08:38 #77Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for the great reviews! Bora has an amazing body and great service I agree.
The chair service is kind of unique thing that LQ does. Licking the body massage is typically called a cat bath.
Originally Posted by Noobie96
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 22:31 #76Regular Member

Posts: 8Lk, Spp, Kbp
Long time due.
After a disappointing visit at LK, I decided to take an another chance with Julie.
The visit was better and all the standard stuff, started with shower, some bbj and pleasing attitude. Straight to action, tried mish and doggy finished in bag. Some massage after and shower.
Looks: 7. 5.
Performance: 8. 5.
Attitude: 9.
Overall: not bad, pretty standard stuff.
Decided to give a shot at spp. The verification and set up was easy. Wanted to visit Nina, but she was not responding per the handler and had to settle with Naomi. I have rushed for an early visit, that turned to be a bad decision. Reached early and had to wait for her in the lot till she is ready.
I reached the room, cool attitude and started with some kissing. Looks are okay, some BBBJ, switched to 69 had a bad odor from the kitty that killed the mood. She understood and switched back to missionary, and I wanted to get out Asap. Finished quickly, had a quick chat and left.
Looks: 7.
Personality: 8. 5.
Hygiene: 3.
Performance: 6.
Overall: the odor from the V was an instant off for me and that was the moment I felt I should not have rushed the meeting. May be she did not get enough buffer time to be ready. Apart from that, Naomi seemed friendly and has good attitude. May try to set up with Nina sometime later.
Finally with Kbb, verification took may be a week to get a response back, and decided to check out Bora. Once verified the response was quicker. Easy set up, location was easy to find.
Bora was quite the figure, really looked amazing in person than the photos. Pretty much similar to lk, starting with shower, then some kind of massage (kind of licking the body, not sure what that is called), started on top, nice spinner body. Switched to 69, mish and doggy, had good time and finished in bag. Cleaned me up and was cuddling for some time. We were communicating using the translator app, had some fun talk about our perspective of life. Went for second pop and was able to finish. Finally a shower and left.
I read the reviews about some chair action by other members, but I was not offered any, but that's alright.
Looks: 9.
Performance:9.
Overall: Very satisfactory experience, even though she lacks communication in English, tried to initiate much of the conversation with the translator app.
Would rate Kbb the better of the agencies, but Lk girls are pretty consistent as well.
Will be giving a shot at Nina next time with Spp.
I'm out of Atlanta, and trying to try my luck with Dallas ladies till the end of this summer. The Dallas, TX forum seems dead and feels like need to take some good research to find some gems in here.
Atlanta forum was great.
Until next time.
Stay safe.
-
01-12-23 11:25 #75Senior Member

Posts: 736Thank you
That's what the forum is for. Brothers helping brothers. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 11:16 #74Senior Member

Posts: 97There's no upcharge. Flat fee. The only thing bare is the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 23:30 #73Senior Member

Posts: 44Not sure what you mean by VIP up charge for LK girls. As for bare, I don't think she does any bare services but there was some vigorous p2 p so maybe but I didn't ask for bare.
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 19:55 #72Senior Member

Posts: 100Brianna
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3221681-358629
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
TER I'd: 358629.
-
01-11-23 19:19 #71Senior Member

Posts: 736LK Briana's TER
Does anyone know of Briana's TER or does she have one? I tried searching on TER in GA and VA but could not come up with it.
-
01-11-23 17:30 #70Senior Member

Posts: 34Any idea if she'll do bare, or what that VIP upcharge might be?
Originally Posted by Nosredna
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
01-11-23 08:35 #69Regular Member

Posts: 11
Originally Posted by AmpFanatl
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 22:48 #68Senior Member

Posts: 44LK Brianna
If you like them petite and very GFE, she is right up your ally. Very squeaky voice though. Will probably repeat if I get some time. She got two out of me and that doesn't always happen.










Reply With Quote






