Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 249 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3443
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    If not, my bad, I should have. Consider this to be my review.

    She is a great looking young lady who is an unicorn in this town. She is none of the things you all ***** about. Go visit some more stanky girls. I will go see Nat every time.
    Apologize accepted, next time just write a review beforehand so you don't have to get all worked up.

    Still avoid this one, especially with these try hard advertising.

  2. #3442
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Some of these reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Weird, the post said Natalie is back. Mentioned he looks forward to boking an appointment with her, but gave no review on her! Looking at the history, the poster never reviewed Natalie. Weird, no?

    Then we are told that we all need to set up an appointment to see rush and see Natalie. Nope, I will not rush to see her, in fact I will avoid her.

    Sure sounds like Natalie selfie commercial.

    I think I shall avoid Natalie.
    Are suspicious. I don't know if it's uncle, DB pimp, or some weird I don't know what. Just got back a few pages and you see the same type of reviews or advertising.

  3. #3441

    About ole Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You guys are really missing out on this one. Sorry but you are really off base. Unless!! Maybe you don't like a safe environment that she is located, Maybe you don't like clean girls with no stench, Maybe you don't like a real GFE kind of date, or maybe you don't like paying a very reasonable price for someone who is not drugged out and has a damn nice body. I usually visit her every time she is in town and have never been disappointed, and yes she is in town right now. But you guys go ahead and give me all the reasons you will not visit her. I would not want you realize that your wrong in your opinions. I have left plenty of reviews on different gals, cannot even remember if I did one on her or not. If not, my bad, I should have. Consider this to be my review.

    She is a great looking young lady who is an unicorn in this town. She is none of the things you all ***** about. Go visit some more stanky girls. I will go see Nat every time.
    Does she have recent pics or can she post more recent pics?

  4. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    You're wanting us who also have great full-time jobs, and have spent a lot of our time and money to give you what we no? No Sir.
    Why not?

    Isn't this the forum to do just that?

  5. #3439

    Natalie

    LOL. You guys are really missing out on this one. Sorry but you are really off base. Unless!! Maybe you don't like a safe environment that she is located, Maybe you don't like clean girls with no stench, Maybe you don't like a real GFE kind of date, or maybe you don't like paying a very reasonable price for someone who is not drugged out and has a damn nice body. I usually visit her every time she is in town and have never been disappointed, and yes she is in town right now. But you guys go ahead and give me all the reasons you will not visit her. I would not want you realize that your wrong in your opinions. I have left plenty of reviews on different gals, cannot even remember if I did one on her or not. If not, my bad, I should have. Consider this to be my review.

    She is a great looking young lady who is an unicorn in this town. She is none of the things you all ***** about. Go visit some more stanky girls. I will go see Nat every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Weird, the post said Natalie is back. Mentioned he looks forward to boking an appointment with her, but gave no review on her! Looking at the history, the poster never reviewed Natalie. Weird, no?

    Then we are told that we all need to set up an appointment to see rush and see Natalie. Nope, I will not rush to see her, in fact I will avoid her.

    Sure sounds like Natalie selfie commercial.

    I think I shall avoid Natalie.

  6. #3438
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Weird, the post said Natalie is back. Mentioned he looks forward to boking an appointment with her, but gave no review on her! Looking at the history, the poster never reviewed Natalie. Weird, no?

    Then we are told that we all need to set up an appointment to see rush and see Natalie. Nope, I will not rush to see her, in fact I will avoid her.

    Sure sounds like Natalie selfie commercial.

    I think I shall avoid Natalie.
    Why is she using the same photos from years ago when she first started? That's suspect enough right there. Literally everyone has camera with them for 24/7. When I see an ad with the same photos from years ago, that's a sign for me to stay away.

  7. #3437

    Natalie Selfie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Choo83  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen!

    I know she has been reviewed many times before, but wanted to remind everyone that Natalie is back in town for a little bit. She is one of my favorites and I look forward to her visits. If you have never set up and appointment I strongly recommend it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/659842530963
    Weird, the post said Natalie is back. Mentioned he looks forward to boking an appointment with her, but gave no review on her! Looking at the history, the poster never reviewed Natalie. Weird, no?

    Then we are told that we all need to set up an appointment to see rush and see Natalie. Nope, I will not rush to see her, in fact I will avoid her.

    Sure sounds like Natalie selfie commercial.

    I think I shall avoid Natalie.

  8. #3436
    Quote Originally Posted by RAW1978  [View Original Post]
    Um, no. This should read, she hasn't sent proof that she hasn't robbed anyone. Gents, just do a local record search of the surrounding counties and you can see just how much theft, and other "activities" this girl has been caught for. There's no new leaf.
    Right about the time that BackPage went away, I decided I wanted to try MandyX3. I had seen on SM that at one point, she ran around with Riverside Gina. RG and I were friends on SM and I had visited her half a dozen times so we had a rapport. I asked her if Mandy was a good provider and Gina (Jenn) said "man, it's up to you, but unless you like getting robbed, I'd stay away from her if I was you!

    I took that advice and have stayed away! It's a shame because she is hot and has a great body! As for Riverside Gina (Jenn), I do wish she wasn't out west! She was always a good time! She loved her booze and candy but always got into the sessions and took immaculate care of her body.

  9. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She openly admits to having a past candy issue. I did have lunch with her and she is trying hard to clean her act up. Nice BBBJ. Best thing is the Pitty. He's a dork but nice. Ask her and she will send pics. LOL. No one has ever sent proof she is a thief. She did me right.
    Um, no. This should read, she hasn't sent proof that she hasn't robbed anyone. Gents, just do a local record search of the surrounding counties and you can see just how much theft, and other "activities" this girl has been caught for. There's no new leaf.

  10. #3434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yeah, How?

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Several guys, independently reported that she stole from them. How exactly do they need to prove it?

    I get it, she's cleaning up her act, I salute that, if she's working a program and serious about it she will take care of the guys she robbed when she works a 9th step and then they will report that.

    Until then report your experiences about her and don't review other mongers reports.

    A2.
    The million dollar question that seems to not get an answer.

  11. #3433
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She openly admits to having a past candy issue. I did have lunch with her and she is trying hard to clean her act up. Nice BBBJ. Best thing is the Pitty. He's a dork but nice. Ask her and she will send pics. LOL. No one has ever sent proof she is a thief. She did me right.
    Several guys, independently reported that she stole from them. How exactly do they need to prove it?

    I get it, she's cleaning up her act, I salute that, if she's working a program and serious about it she will take care of the guys she robbed when she works a 9th step and then they will report that.

    Until then report your experiences about her and don't review other mongers reports.

    A2.

  12. #3432

    He's correct

    She openly admits to having a past candy issue. I did have lunch with her and she is trying hard to clean her act up. Nice BBBJ. Best thing is the Pitty. He's a dork but nice. Ask her and she will send pics. LOL. No one has ever sent proof she is a thief. She did me right.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    That's the highly disputed Mandy Mandy Mandy, who used to be considered one of the most evil thieves ever found in Jacksonville. Lately, there are reports she's been trying to fix her reputation. I don't think anyone here has actually tried to see her and reported a really good time.

  13. #3431
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    The very next sentence pointed out that we hit independence due to the fracking boom, which Trump had nothing to do with.

    This is why I urged you to read a book. You need to work on that attention span.

    Donald Trump wants you to learn how to read.
    One can always tie themselves up in knots explaining and rationalizing why a period of no inflation, Russia staying behind established borders, energy independence, soaring economy and stock markets, and Korea not flying off dozens of missiles, record vax development, no children mutilations, low gas prices, etc etc can suddenly go south in under two years. It's fun to watch the left's excuses. Especially when the very policy that you quote contributed to energy independence is eliminated by this administration. Too funny.

    Again, just fact: "energy independence under Trump. " Spin away.

  14. #3430
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    The Atlantic is not a left leaning magazine. It likes to think of itself as progressive, but it's so attracted to contrarian hot takes with little evidence that it's hot garbage.
    That's not what Laurene said.

  15. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Never believed in masks being a solution or pretty much almost anything else. Here is an interesting article from a very left leaning magazine:

    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...veness/671879/
    The Atlantic is not a left leaning magazine. It likes to think of itself as progressive, but it's so attracted to contrarian hot takes with little evidence that it's hot garbage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape