Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12205

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if you get content and seems worth it or take the plunge PM details please.
    Paid for some content. A few pics and vids. Tatts matched the pics in the ad (which are pretty heavily filtered) I enquired about more but didn't get a response. I suspect whoever put up the ad had just enough pics of this chick to send "content" to assuage doubt.

    Still leaning towards scam.

  2. #12204
    I've tried several times to see Bree with no luck. Don't think I even got a reply. Anymore, I'm more surprised when they do reply so. There's that.

  3. #12203

    Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey8641  [View Original Post]
    Visited Journey several time the last few months. She has one of the prettiest faces I've seen in this racket. Her skin is soft, smooth and flawless with some sexy tattoos. She is no spinner but is shapely attractive. Everything is covered but when I insert for full service there is a warm sensation that is unbelievable. Not sure if it is a special lube or what but it feels amazing. She appears to have multiple orgasms or is a very good faker. I love fucking her so much I could go broke if I let myself!
    Tried to see journey a while back. Went dark as soon as I arrived at location. Maybe a good thing though. Communication had a particular feel of one of my atf's that had me blowing money like a mfr LOL. Thought about trying again but I'd rather not fight that addiction again LOL.

  4. #12202

    Loey

    Anybody seen this chick? She is touring Lex. I have been chatting with her on Snapchat and she seems legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/129631730311

  5. #12201

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I messaged this girl a few weeks ago and was quick to respond and wanted to swap pics and so I did but the flag that went up for me was that she wanted a 30 deposit. Has anyone actually seen her, cute little thing but the whole deposit shines me away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/931941470089
    This ad is a scam. Do not send a deposit.

  6. #12200

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by X1313  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1: Never pay a deposit, it's always a scam.

    Rule #2: Any questions, see rule #1.
    Yeah the moment she said that I told her immediately I don't do deposits and she was nice about it but I don't do that.

  7. #12199

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by X1313  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1: Never pay a deposit, it's always a scam.

    Rule #2: Any questions, see rule #1.
    Never, ever pay deposits.

  8. #12198

    Buying content

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if you get content and seems worth it or take the plunge PM details please.
    Not trying to look down on the buying of content, but I don't understand paying for any of these girls pics or videos when there's way better higher quality and better looking stuff out there for free. I mean there's tons of it out there. What's the draw?

  9. #12197
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Looks super tempting, but also looks way TGTBT. $30 seems like it might be worth it to find out, but that is yet another warning sign. I texted to inquire about "content" and I'll let you know if I find out anything useful.
    Rule #1: Never pay a deposit, it's always a scam.

    Rule #2: Any questions, see rule #1.

  10. #12196

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Looks super tempting, but also looks way TGTBT. $30 seems like it might be worth it to find out, but that is yet another warning sign. I texted to inquire about "content" and I'll let you know if I find out anything useful.
    Yeah if you get content and seems worth it or take the plunge PM details please.

  11. #12195

    Deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I messaged this girl a few weeks ago and was quick to respond and wanted to swap pics and so I did but the flag that went up for me was that she wanted a 30 deposit. Has anyone actually seen her, cute little thing but the whole deposit shines me away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/931941470089
    Looks super tempting, but also looks way TGTBT. $30 seems like it might be worth it to find out, but that is yet another warning sign. I texted to inquire about "content" and I'll let you know if I find out anything useful.

  12. #12194

    Any takers Yet?

    So I messaged this girl a few weeks ago and was quick to respond and wanted to swap pics and so I did but the flag that went up for me was that she wanted a 30 deposit. Has anyone actually seen her, cute little thing but the whole deposit shines me away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/931941470089

  13. #12193

    BackWoods Barbie

    Had a dream about Backwoods Barbie. Meet her at a house she is staying at. Standard meet up with one phone call and text when I got there.

    Was a good visit and she really works hard to fulfill your needs. She is a bit bigger then when I first saw her but overall was a good visit.

  14. #12192
    I have found that the vast majority who ask for deposit are a scam.

    I never pay a deposit.

  15. #12191

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLadiesMan14  [View Original Post]
    I have found like 99% on that site are asking for deposit to confirm and I think that is scam. Try and see if they want deposit. Good luck.

    Be safe.
    She text back very quickly and sent a verification pic, but wants a $20 deposit. I don't do deposits. Claims to be staying in a decent incall in the Meadowthorpe area. I'm planning in advance and just mentioned the day I'd be there; she said she'd "save that time for me" LOL. Now she / he / it with great cans is blowing me up about the deposit.

    SCAM!

    If anyone has another legit recommendation I'd be very interested.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape