Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 13065
-
01-13-23 09:19 #8160Senior Member

Posts: 300Where would one go to find the ones on Sawtelle?
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
Asking for a friend.
Signed,
A friend.
-
01-11-23 23:38 #8159Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wharfing
The wharf spa is a decent place.
I usually park in the parking structure near the Ross, and walk in the front to see who is on staff. The other night, I saw Susan wandering the hall, she is as old as the Lakers big men. I then saw a blonde dyed gal with a decent body but no view of the face. Out comes this fucken zoomer / millennial guy who looked like he got the hand job of his life. He fucken burst out the front door and crossed Wilshire to get into his suv.
I get in and out from room one the mamason comes out. I definitely remember this girl from gold finger pre covid. Wharf is owned by the same towel stealing fucko who had Goldfinger originally, and I swear she used to do hand jobs at gold finger wearing like a business suit and she had the worst breath, like not halitosis, but like she eats squirrel shit.
She definitely recognized me and said thank you for coming. I asked who was there and Cynthia was "available".
Cynthis is a Chinese chick with a decent body wearing yoga pants and an easy to remove top for one hundred dollars. She has blonde hair, but her roots are blacker than a cup of coffee at midnight in Inglewood Chicago. She has good English skills, I mean, I am not expecting her to read Jane Austen in her spare time, but she knows more than "you cum soon". She has me lay down and claims she remembers me, I do not remember her. Anyhow, as usual at wharf, she came in as I was getting undressed. You do not need a caesium clock to tell you time here, they have it down to a science in terms of beating you off in a half hour.
It was a hard pressure back rub, gong to a leg rub with slight teasing, then getting me the towel to clean my asshole. Then after the hot towel an interview with my balls and the flip. I had 14 minutes to go. Cynthia informs me that she would be taking her top off and I would be paying her one hundred dollar tip, now.
I got up with a ten inch hardon, gave her the fee, and she did some decent ass crack work. Her boobs are just kind of dead with a sort of taupe olive color nipples and some definite neo expressionist art influences (think Guston or Schnabel). They are decent but lifeless.
I figured I would let loose at minute 2 left and she knocked my shit out.
She works Monday and Tuesday.
-
01-11-23 22:16 #8158Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hot young ones
Ahh, yes, those places with old grannies jerking off mongers in old buildings with cottage cheese ceilings and pergo flooring.
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
Those have been replace by k-girl joints on Sawtelle or in ktown. They upgraded to hardwood floors and smooth ceilings, but don't tell the mongers on hot young Asians that the girls are the same old grade c steaks.
-
01-11-23 20:05 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 159Aamp
Are Asian apartments massage parlors (aamp) still a thing? And do any of you guys know of some around here, or south Bay Area? I used to find them on Craigslist all the time. I actually prefer those. You know, apartments complex, pull in, couple of rooms and some girls just doing their thing. Lot more private, and lay hours as well. Know of any?
-
01-11-23 10:17 #8156Regular Member

Posts: 7Oops
Didn't catch her name. Just ask for Muffy McGee.
Originally Posted by MrChaco
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 09:48 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 2017Isn't she Russian? She would suck dick and fuck on her videos.
Originally Posted by Tigermannn
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 00:51 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 158Rainbow
Did you happen to get a name?
Originally Posted by ButteryGin23
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-10-23 20:22 #8153Senior Member

Posts: 28Sugarnadya
For the waxers out there. Anyone heard of Sugarnadya? Apparently she is in LA now (Hollywood area) offering waxes. Love her videos she puts out there on xvideos page. Has anyone experienced service with her? I found one report in SF thread that was diy only but hoping for some other intel.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...576604514.html
-
01-10-23 18:01 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 40Paradise Spa Ktown
Paradise Spa is one of my go-to's when I have an itch that only hot oil on my balls can scratch, and I've been going there for a couple of years. Typical HE place, nothing special really.
Except the other day I went on a weekend. I usually go on weekdays because of work, but I had a hankering on a Saturday and wasn't doing anything so I decided to drive to Ktown to pay my girls a visit. The lady who was assigned to me was someone who I hadn't seen before, but she looked like all her coworkers. I think her name was Nana or something like that. It doesn't matter, they're all fake names that they change every other week anyways. In her 50's, not thin or fat, nothing special.
What happened next is the reason I'm writing this. When she turned me over we played the game that's always played. They ask me what I want, I say everything and grab their pussy, and they typically say no. However, this lady was game. I told her I wanted everything raw, and she was fine with it. I paid up, she stripped, and we got down to business.
Started with an OK blowjob before she got on her back and I went in. Attitude plays a big part for me, and even a 50's granny can be good if we're on the same wavelength. She was meh, she wasn't a total fish, but she wasn't great either. However, I could feel myself cumming soon and we didn't really discuss the details beforehand, so I decided to just finish inside. I could tell she was kind of annoyed, but she didn't really say anything and started cleaning up.
All in all it was an OK experience. $60 for the house and $200 for the lady. I'm mostly posting this because BBFS is something that I actively look for, and sometimes you spend a good chunk of time looking for it and end up going home blue balled. Well now, if it's the weekend, here's a place that'll drain your balls. Is it better than just putting on a rubber with some other chick? Well that's up to you.
-
01-10-23 16:05 #8151Regular Member

Posts: 7Rain Bow Spa
Not usually in this neck of the woods. But found myself in Hermosa on a Sunday morning. Rainbow is on the westside of pch. About a half mile south of Manhattan bch. Place looks inviting from the outside, plenty of street parking and apparently a lot in the back I was made aware of later. Go in around 1 ish, security window and locked security door once inside, good sign this was going to be a good time. Pretty 35-40 ish slender China doll greets me and smiles apprehensively. I smile and walk in the back which was well lit and filled with a cool ocean breeze due to the back side door being open. 40 to the house and she lets me in a fairly small room and starts to close the curtains to give us more privacy. Leaves a sheet on the table which I ignore as I drop trough. She comes back in and asks if I'm cold I tell her no, so she barely drapes my lower half. Massage starts with her on my back on all fours and then goes wax on, wax off on my ass cheeks for 5 min. By this point I'm all chubbed up and she starts for my inner thighs. She whispers in my ear, which gives me the game on sign. I stroke her legs a bit and she goes for my shaft and gives an awesome HJ from the back. I'm getting close due to the blissful job she's doing so I flip. She then ask if I want her to see her body and whips out her C cup bolt ons and drops her skirt revealing pink panties with a pretty glorious muff protruding from all sides. Now I'm bias, I love me some muffage. Probably due all the crotch sweaters I got to peep as an impressionable youth in the Family locker room at the WestLA why during the 80's.anyways she pulls down the panties and lets that muffburger breathe. Climbs on top and works my dick between her breastisist. She doesn't let me insert anything but gets really into me playing with her surprisingly soft **** hair. I bust, she cleans and I drop another 8 at for the tip. Definitely would repeat if happen to be down there again.
-
01-08-23 09:23 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 972[Deleted by Admin]Three posts, all ads. Mods?
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Do you see where it says "Report Post?" You're senior member who is unmoderated, when you write shit like this the mods don't see it. Also when they put this shit here they know we will eventually delete it but what they count on is a couple guys like you to quote them and repost what they are trying to use to rip guys off. They know they only need one idiot to pay the deposit for the scam to work and with the amount of traffic we have they know they will get that one guy. So thanks for reposting instead of reporting the content and helping them to find that one guy to rob, your work here is done.
A2
-
01-06-23 00:02 #8149Regular Member

Posts: 10May day
Went here recently and saw May. She is a tall girl indeed and has fairly big man-mades that are medium hardness. She must be at least 40 years old but her tall skinny body turned me on enough to commit to half hour. I offered 180 for boom boom and she said it was 300 but eventually agreed to 200. Everything was covered and she let me pound away, but the place is a bit grungy and she smelled like she had been working all day without a shower. For the price I wouldn't repeat, but it is one of the only options for FS if you're in the neighborhood. Unfortunately I didn't see any of the other girls when I left. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ButteryGin23
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 10:24 #8148Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 29773 cards monte
No tricks really. First, if the girl has street relief in her ad, that is a good sign. Second, if she is attractive and like you said, showing some skin, that is a good sign. Any girl who says "therapeutic only" is of no provenance, however, the girls that do say this make you feel dirty about getting an HE. If the girl is 150 and under for the massage, she is likely HE, she is leaving some room to up sell. There are a couple girls at 180 or 200 just for an hour, I can not even fathom paying another 100 on top for HE.
Originally Posted by KekandLolz
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:37 #8147Regular Member

Posts: 18Is there a trick to this site to filter our the HE ones vs real ones? Is it basically just see if cleavage is being shown and it's a sign it's a HE? LOL.
Originally Posted by EdCarbone
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 14:10 #8146Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 297736-40
I hit the wharf again. I like the towels. I also like the free parking on Monday the legal holiday.
I walk in and an old bag asks if I want a massage. I ask if tiffany or any other human life form was available. She lied and said no.
She said half hour, and I gave her 40.
This was Susan. From the waist down, she is ok. From the waist up she looks like a Picasso lithograph.
She put me in room one and I got naked. In a first (I have probably spent a quarter of my life face down nude waiting for the girl to come in and start the massage) she came in while I was getting undressed. This will come up later in my story, so keep it in mind as it is foreshadowing (a big word for you fuckos) what will happen later.
She then closes the door, I get more undressed and get face down with the lovely wharf towel over my about to be penetrated lightly asshole.
She comes back in and asks soft medium or hard. I made a new year's resolution to only get soft massages, so I said soft.
She did not apply any pressure at all. If you are going to one of these place for pressure, you should probably go to olive garden for good Italian food.
She took off the towel pretty quick and after five minutes of body tickling she spent five minutes prepping my asshole for a colonoscopy with a toaster oven. It was great.
I turned over because I thought my ass was going to go into prolapse.
She went for my cock and I realized that there are two clocks. The analog one that you cannot see is ten minutes ahead. The digital one is upside down and must be attached to the security system.
I realized that the back work was 5 min, the ass work was almost 7 minutes, so I had 18 minutes to go.
She did 10 minutes of dick work with lots of attention to my asshole. Her ball work was shoddy and too hard.
As we are into beyond 10 minutes, I insisted she only tickle my balls and she did for awhile, then I had to remind her again because she started really crushing my nuts.
On the second request she said "we do not have much time left honey" - now I realized that this place is 30 minutes only at most.
Oh, and when she got down to the dick work, she locked the door and unless king herod is using this place as a storage area for building the third temple in Jerusalem, there was someone else there.
At the end of regulation, I popped a load that had the tech not been a lawn gnome, would have likely hit the ceiling.
Susan cleaned me up.
Susan is over 40 and not just by a pussy hair.












Reply With Quote




