Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 27149
-
01-11-23 11:41 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 215New Rainbow
Girls set their own prices, generally $300-320 covers the damage for one hour.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 19:27 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 78Gina are and her recommendations are all 50+.
I once had Ukrainian BBFS no cip at midtown RMP 64 six 464 3XX six. YMMV.
And yea 200 for BBCIP is BS. Stop throwing away dough. I negged it down 2 x to 120 and 1 x to 140. Sjow them bills and say that's all you got.
Are most people here on PrEP or take PEP? Poll?
-
01-10-23 18:45 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 67Madalynn Moon Zombie
I saw Gina Rollins today and when I asked her if she knows anyone else who does BBFS she did not mention Madalynn Moon Zombie. I did not ask about her though.
Originally Posted by CountFuckUla
[View Original Post]
However, she mentioned about Ingrid but she said she is YMMV. She said to just ask her about it.
-
01-10-23 17:58 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 134Metrogirls
You're the only person to report this across multiple boards. Not challenging your experience, just be prepared for the rush for BBFS to change the status quo. Especially since this board is public that ratios high for lurking.
Originally Posted by Awsomeme
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 13:14 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 476$?
Chief, what's the typical price for all in BBFS here?
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 11:36 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 215Yoyo at New Rainbow
Emma has another BBFS girl. Her talent doesn't always stay a long time due to not enough business, she is a decent looking girl who gives great service.
-
01-10-23 11:22 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 4761Never seen Russian / Ukranian BBFS in manhattan. I have seen CFS girls from Romania that's about it. I think the normal Russian spots like Alluring Russian do CBJ / CFS only also but $$ I think. I never went because I got quoted $200 and I don't think that included FS and must negotiate with girl AFTER I paid the $200 so I was like nah.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 11:19 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 4761Wow
Must be someone out there who liked her enough to pay up. Wow $400 CIP! Good for her if someone pays.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
I thought Alyssa gave better service and had a better body.
-
01-10-23 10:58 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 2422Cold stone
Another off the list. Thanks for checking man. No time for GPS LOL.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 10:48 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 212She asks for at least $200 up to $400 tip now.
Originally Posted by BangMasterFlex
[View Original Post]
I was creaming her for free when she first started at the $300/320 price point. She has a wide face and no tits or ass. I don't see the appeal anymore.
-
01-10-23 10:31 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 153Funny
She's on 10 ten website again today. She's back. You are a fortune teller!
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 10:06 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 153Russia BBFS?
This girl is a mixed Russian Japanese. She looks more white to me and offers BBFS.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://10tenclub.com/view/191
A place called Kiko has Russian and other Europeans but No-BBFS Not much GFE either compared to Asian Spas so it's pretty much basic service.
https://twitter.com/kiko08835462/sta...557972995?s=20
-
01-10-23 10:00 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 39Russian
Any intel on any hot younger Russian / Ukrainian BBFS girls? Getting flavor fatigue from all the Asians, delicious as they are.
-
01-10-23 09:22 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 4761Metro girls $100 bbfscip?
Sounds like it's $100 as long as they don't ask for a specific number. That's good news. YMMV, one of the girls at least never asked for a tip and I enjoyed BBFS CIP with her a lot. I don't want to say the name since she may be charging now but IDK.
Originally Posted by Awsomeme
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 09:21 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 4761Yes
She does. Pricing varies, I've heard diff numbers and she has given me different numbers too LOL.
Originally Posted by BangMasterFlex
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





