Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 25690
-
01-11-23 12:28 #18370Senior Member

Posts: 334Danibaby
The best girl in Dayton is back and has been posting on WYP again.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rwO4BJjZvO92xL
She changed her name from a year ago. She is gorgeous, sexy, erotic, with long strawberry blond hair, and is the best at pleasing a guy. She also sends sexy pics. Highly recommend. Will repeat.
-
01-11-23 12:07 #18369Senior Member

Posts: 57Cait
This is my first time checking my PMs but I noticed I had a few messages about Courtney and Cait as far as I know Courtney has been visiting uncle and Cait is in a motel now but she's always been a treat to me. Super young hot good personality. Performance. Her prices have always been good. You just have to stand the smoke.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/198194065749
-
01-11-23 11:31 #18368Senior Member

Posts: 342Grace / Kay Middletown
Was wondering if anyone had visited this provider https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...85/5134378053. I recall reviews in the past but not for quite a while. Any intel would be appreciated.
LA.
-
01-10-23 18:39 #18367

Posts: 31[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
01-10-23 14:18 #18366Senior Member

Posts: 118Anastacia Allure
I was able to meet with Russian Anastacia Allure today in a Upscale Incall in South Dayton. As it has been said before. Beautiful Woman. Thin tatted body with Beautiful Full Man Mades.
Her Skills are off the charts. Treat her right & she will for sure leave you satisfied. She is on P411 & has a website. She has great reviews. Treat Her Right.
https://www.anastaciaallure.com/#/ home.
Be Safe.
J. G.
-
01-10-23 09:50 #18365Senior Member

Posts: 28Lexi
This is my first post but Lexi is the second provider I have seen in the area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/694304453145
Her room was very clean as was she. And it was in a very good part of town. Her BBBJ was top notch. Took a lot to not just go. Her pussy was super clean so I hopped right on for some DATY. She seemed appreciative of it. Afterwards we did some mish and then she got on top for the finish. I popped in the bag. Rates were right on par. I'd say with everything weighted the experience was a solid 7-8/10. I would definitely go again.
-
01-10-23 08:10 #18364Senior Member

Posts: 41Sofia
I find you get what you want most and B. F. E. Well worth my time.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 23:46 #18363Regular Member

Posts: 17$$Red Head Hottie $$
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/856466079305
I visited this provider this evening. She responded right away to my texts and looks exactly like her photos, I was impressed cause she is actually pretty attractive. Only opted for a BBBJ since I usually only do a qv on my first date with a new provider. Pretty fair donation and has a safe incall location. I will definitely be repeating soon.
-
01-09-23 22:17 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 224Sofia
Saw Sofia today she was great like always. I have never known an Escort that as soon as she opens the door she is all smiles and happy and her goal is to make sure I am happy. She has a very clean house and as of right now not much furniture. She is a lovely sexy lady and my ATF.
-
01-09-23 21:41 #18361Senior Member

Posts: 106Ariel
Had a great session the other day, but she can be a tough one to recommend. But when she responds to your texts and when you get to her place always a fun fuck! Pretty much a freak and you can do what want once you get her going. Decent incall in SW Dayton suburb which is noted in her ad. Nice MILF with big tits, bland hair. Do what you want and come where you want at a decent rate. I opted for the cum in mouth finish after mish and and standing doggy.
If she responds and doesn't ghost. Definitely worth it. Good luck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/514949174856
-
01-09-23 18:21 #18360

Posts: 31[Q[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
01-09-23 15:18 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 587Maneater
Saw her again today after close to 4 years and she delivered like it was yesterday. I'll be seeing her again soon!
-
01-09-23 14:32 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 40Many Thanks
I would have scanned the hall of shame but she wouldn't give me her name, so I had no search reference. Thank you for saving me time and money!
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 14:09 #18357Senior Member

Posts: 1065That's the Hello Kitty troll. You'd be better off watching some internet porn and finishing yourself off than visiting with that thing. Steer clear of that mess.
Originally Posted by Will1357
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 13:41 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 40Cute Face, No Name
Has any one met this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...daddy/51979771
Played the run around game today via text. Tried to get me to buy her porn. Said I'm not interested. Legit?










Reply With Quote





