Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12190

    Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    You still get the ads for the black TS.
    If you're using a computer (may work on a phone but I haven't tried) you can filter by keyword on STG, but it's a little convoluted. If you want to ignore ads with a particular term like "bardstown" or "bbw" or "rustytrombone" add whatever term you want to ignore in the keyword box and click "add keywords" This will (temporarily) do the exact opposite of what you want and show you only ads with that term. That's okay. Once the page loads, go up into the address bar, and find the keyword you added and put a minus sign in front of the keyword and then hit enter.

    So you would change: &keywords=bbw& To: &keywords=-bbw& (ignoring any periods that the forum inserted automatically).

    It's the most effective way I've found to filter out the annoying and persistent ads. And in case you're wondering, if you just try to add "-bbw" as your keyword, it'll drop the minus sign, which is what makes it work.

    Happy searching!

  2. #12189
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    You still get the ads for the black TS.
    Just report it every time you see it and eventually he / she gets banned and is gone for a while.

    Mass report all dicks.

  3. #12188
    Same here. Don't think I've ever gotten a reply. Tried many times.

  4. #12187

    Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    I've been bitching and moaning to myself about all the dick pics I have to see when searching STG, particularly that Black t-girl from Bardstown who posts 6-8 times in a row for a total of 20+ posts per day. I've used the search feature many times when I've wanted to set an age range, which requires you to first select type of service, but never have set parameters otherwise. In an aha moment (apparently I'm slow), I wondered what I'd get, if I went in everytime before I searched, and selected female escorts, and voila!, no more dicks. In reality, I probably never thought about doing that before because backpage and craigslist filters didn't filter out a lot of the dick pics.
    You still get the ads for the black TS.

  5. #12186

    Am I the only dumb ass?

    I've been bitching and moaning to myself about all the dick pics I have to see when searching STG, particularly that Black t-girl from Bardstown who posts 6-8 times in a row for a total of 20+ posts per day. I've used the search feature many times when I've wanted to set an age range, which requires you to first select type of service, but never have set parameters otherwise. In an aha moment (apparently I'm slow), I wondered what I'd get, if I went in everytime before I searched, and selected female escorts, and voila!, no more dicks. In reality, I probably never thought about doing that before because backpage and craigslist filters didn't filter out a lot of the dick pics.

  6. #12185
    Bree.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/516181783876

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you talking about?

  7. #12184
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this is real or have any info? Those Tata's are unbelievable. Please & Ty!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/107683367
    I have found like 99% on that site are asking for deposit to confirm and I think that is scam. Try and see if they want deposit. Good luck.

    Be safe.

  8. #12183

    Kate

    She is sweet and kind in person. She is great on top riding!

  9. #12182

    Lovely Baby

    Can anyone confirm this is real or have any info? Those Tata's are unbelievable. Please & Ty!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/107683367

  10. #12181

    Richmond Kate

    Just saw Kate in her rare visit to Lex. Great gal, follows instructions like a pro. Gained some holiday weight and said that she is thinking of visiting on weekends more often. Hopefully she does. She would be popular in Lex instead of Irvine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/697053740598

  11. #12180

    Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting both in he past 2 weeks. I was surprised by Journey's new bright hair. She was fun, a little mechanical. Would repeat, but not my first choice. Hoping that Serena Hush Hush posts again soon, since she is my go to. Ukraine girl, stopped in for a blow and go. Was not impressed with her talent. I had to finish between her C's I won't be repeatiing. Hope this helps.
    Visited Journey several time the last few months. She has one of the prettiest faces I've seen in this racket. Her skin is soft, smooth and flawless with some sexy tattoos. She is no spinner but is shapely attractive. Everything is covered but when I insert for full service there is a warm sensation that is unbelievable. Not sure if it is a special lube or what but it feels amazing. She appears to have multiple orgasms or is a very good faker. I love fucking her so much I could go broke if I let myself!

  12. #12179
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out a dozen times to far without getting any response. What does a guy have to do to meet this one?
    Which one are you talking about?

  13. #12178

    Richmond dark skinned

    I have reached out a dozen times to far without getting any response. What does a guy have to do to meet this one?

  14. #12177

    Journey and Ukraine girl

    Had the pleasure of meeting both in he past 2 weeks. I was surprised by Journey's new bright hair. She was fun, a little mechanical. Would repeat, but not my first choice. Hoping that Serena Hush Hush posts again soon, since she is my go to. Ukraine girl, stopped in for a blow and go. Was not impressed with her talent. I had to finish between her C's I won't be repeatiing. Hope this helps.

  15. #12176

    Nikki 28 yr old

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/912889451086

    Saw this girl recently, she is the girl in the pictures. Seemed to have a decent personality. Got down to work and she shares that she had her monthly a few days ago and might spot a bit. Ok would have been nice to know before hand. I will go with the BBBJ and cim that is in the ad. She only does CBJ. Well then why is it in the ad if you don't do it. I understand it is their choice as to what they provide, no problem with that at all. Just don't leave it in the ad if you don't provide it. Needless to say the visit ended. Made an adjustment on the donation and left. Will not repeat.

    She is nice enough just make sure you nail down the details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape