Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25630

    Hailey Diamond in Nashville

    Greetings mongers. One of my ATFs is currently in your town. I just saw Hailey a couple of days ago and her service is always top notch. She has become my go to provider. She looks like her pictures and you and your little head will get excited when you see her. She absolutely gets into her sessions and never watches the clock. Be ready because she has great sex sounds and she is a squirter!! She has a tight wet kitty and you will love the view as your little head goes in and out of it. Finally you can definitely have a Greek vacation because it is her specialty. You cannot go wrong with Hailey Diamond and I recommend her. Do not miss this opportunity bro! SMO.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hailey-diamond

  2. #25629

    Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatn2  [View Original Post]
    I just finished my hour with Kayden. I have seen her before, so setting an appointment was a breeze. She was staying in a mid-tier hotel near BNA. She was right on time, as always. Answered the door in some nice lingerie and greeted me with a hug. After some brief catching up, we got down to business. She went over her rules which are reasonable, especially given the donation. She allows DATY, but it doesn't really do it for her, so I passed. She began with a wonderful BBBJ. Lots of spit and hand action. That could have done me in had I let her continue. She suited me up and began in cowgirl. She's beautiful to watch and seems to really enjoy it. We finished in mish after several minutes. She feels incredible. Cleaned up and was on my way. She's not what many would call GFE, but she is very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend seeing her when she's in town.

    https://www.meetkaydenkarter.com/
    Sounds like you paid $$ 50 for a qv of service. She gave you a HJ no more than 5 minutes, rode you no more than 4 minutes and you hit miss for 3 minutes before you finished in the rubber you oldheads make me sick how y'all have inflated the game to what it is now, in America.

  3. #25628
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Just looking at these prices probably Fake Area code is in TN. https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/025959180043.
    She sent me a selfie. Might be the girl, but older and no makeup-I passed.

  4. #25627

    Best QV BBJ provider?

    Greetings gentlemen,

    Who is the best safe and dependable provider for BBJ in the area? Looking for a QV unless you know someone who offers a good massage with along with the BBJ.

    Thank you. Stay safe out there.

  5. #25626
    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    She leaves soon, so see her while you can.
    Hopefully, Seda will be back soon?

  6. #25625

    KK Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by RopesX31  [View Original Post]
    The moment I saw a dedicated website, I was thinking the price would blow my mind.

    But 3. 5 for an hour is reasonable. (3 for a hrr comparably is not, and 5 for a qv has got to be a passive aggressive way to shut up the qv crowd).

    If you don't mind me asking, what were the rules?
    No DFK, no butt stuff, no CIM, nothing rough, don't touch the hair or face. And wash your hands when you show up.

  7. #25624
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatn2  [View Original Post]
    I just finished my hour with Kayden. I have seen her before, so setting an appointment was a breeze. She went over her rules which are reasonable, especially given the donation.

    https://www.meetkaydenkarter.com/
    The moment I saw a dedicated website, I was thinking the price would blow my mind.

    But 3. 5 for an hour is reasonable. (3 for a hrr comparably is not, and 5 for a qv has got to be a passive aggressive way to shut up the qv crowd).

    If you don't mind me asking, what were the rules?

  8. #25623

    Kayden Karter

    I just finished my hour with Kayden. I have seen her before, so setting an appointment was a breeze. She was staying in a mid-tier hotel near BNA. She was right on time, as always. Answered the door in some nice lingerie and greeted me with a hug. After some brief catching up, we got down to business. She went over her rules which are reasonable, especially given the donation. She allows DATY, but it doesn't really do it for her, so I passed. She began with a wonderful BBBJ. Lots of spit and hand action. That could have done me in had I let her continue. She suited me up and began in cowgirl. She's beautiful to watch and seems to really enjoy it. We finished in mish after several minutes. She feels incredible. Cleaned up and was on my way. She's not what many would call GFE, but she is very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend seeing her when she's in town.

    https://www.meetkaydenkarter.com/

  9. #25622
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    She is the quality we use to have 10 years ago. Wish all these dividers could learn from this sexy woman!

    Called and made an appointment, showed up and was given the room number in a nice hotel. Was meet at the door in a sexy bra and panties with her natural double Ds trying to bust out. Lots Of GFE AND MULTIPLE POSITIONS. She looks like her pictures and isn't a time watcher and rocked my world in every position. Multi talented in many fields. My new ATF.
    I would like to give a review of her but she missed her appointment with me last time she was in town. I would like to see some quality of 10 years ago.

  10. #25621
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    She is the quality we use to have 10 years ago. Wish all these dividers could learn from this sexy woman!

    Called and made an appointment, showed up and was given the room number in a nice hotel. Was meet at the door in a sexy bra and panties with her natural double Ds trying to bust out. Lots Of GFE AND MULTIPLE POSITIONS. She looks like her pictures and isn't a time watcher and rocked my world in every position. Multi talented in many fields. My new ATF.
    Yea. I already know. I meet her in April.

    I am thinking I made why'all aware of her. She is a jewel.

  11. #25620

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    She is the quality we use to have 10 years ago. Wish all these dividers could learn from this sexy woman!

    Called and made an appointment, showed up and was given the room number in a nice hotel. Was meet at the door in a sexy bra and panties with her natural double Ds trying to bust out. Lots Of GFE AND MULTIPLE POSITIONS. She looks like her pictures and isn't a time watcher and rocked my world in every position. Multi talented in many fields. My new ATF.
    Do you have a link with contact info? PM is fine, too.

  12. #25619

    Juicy Julie

    She is the quality we use to have 10 years ago. Wish all these dividers could learn from this sexy woman!

    Called and made an appointment, showed up and was given the room number in a nice hotel. Was meet at the door in a sexy bra and panties with her natural double Ds trying to bust out. Lots Of GFE AND MULTIPLE POSITIONS. She looks like her pictures and isn't a time watcher and rocked my world in every position. Multi talented in many fields. My new ATF.

  13. #25618

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would say he's not that smart in going through the verification process of listcrawler.
    There have been several times over the last couple of years when working girls have somehow posted their drivers licenses to listcrawler. Of course I don't know how it works, but one girl did tell me that you have to upload identification to prove you're not underage, and apparently some of the girls put their ids in the wrong place and it becomes their advertising photo. Which is kind of dangerous, I would guess, and obviously pretty stupid. But on average we're not dealing with Nobel prize winners in this hobby. (And I'm hardly one myself, tbh.) But I'm not that dumb, I hope!

  14. #25617

    Tired of the Fakes unless anyone knows different

    Just looking at these prices probably Fake Area code is in TN. https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/025959180043.

  15. #25616

    That is funny

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would say he's not that smart in going through the verification process of listcrawler.
    Can fix a lot of things but can't fix stupid. You can pretty well bet anything these chicks put in their ad, you can expect exactly the opposite.

    No pimps or drama? Right,

    No difference then dealing with a woman on a regular basis I've learned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape