Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 300 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3295
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with that one, but here are two not too far away. Most any of the SW8st places will provide the services you're looking for, it's really a matter of how hot the chics are, in my experience most on 8th are older or less attractive. Here are two that I thought the ladies looked good for an AMP, but they were in there late 30's possibly 40's.
    A lady told me they do have them in the rooms, even in the shitty run down places. For security supposedly.

  2. #3294

    Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Dreamgirls this year. Curious if they rotated in new girls yet and if they have names and what they look like.

    I'm off to a late start, but my regular masseuse at the legit spa I go to for the first time in all the years I've been seeing her massage my balls and light stroked my penis for about a minute at the end of the massage and smiled and said happy new year before leaving the room. I'm not sure if to ask for more or not this weekend. It's a legit spa that's busy with both men and women clients. I go weekly. She's attractive and great fun happy personality. I'm tempted to ask or drop hints.
    I hope you gave her a a much bigger tip and if you did, that is the only hint she needs.

  3. #3293

    Dream Girls 2023

    Anyone been to Dreamgirls this year. Curious if they rotated in new girls yet and if they have names and what they look like.

    I'm off to a late start, but my regular masseuse at the legit spa I go to for the first time in all the years I've been seeing her massage my balls and light stroked my penis for about a minute at the end of the massage and smiled and said happy new year before leaving the room. I'm not sure if to ask for more or not this weekend. It's a legit spa that's busy with both men and women clients. I go weekly. She's attractive and great fun happy personality. I'm tempted to ask or drop hints.

  4. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by CanIKickIt1  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Miami this upcoming weekend. Can you tell me were this place is located? I could go for some rimming action. Thanks in advance.
    Ever heard of Google?, Just search Dream Girl Massage and there's loads of links.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...aleah-fl-86250#rubmaps.

  5. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by CanIKickIt1  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Miami this upcoming weekend. Can you tell me were this place is located? I could go for some rimming action. Thanks in advance.
    6500 W 4th Ave Hialeah Fl.

  6. #3290

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    **For the miami folks*.

    Ended up dreaming about Maria not once but multiple times, https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42653/ .

    She looks a little bit skinnier in person (face wise). So the first time, The whole time I thought no extras would be offered but right at the end she asked if I wanted her to rub my belly and I said to her: YES!! And removed the drapes. As soon as see saw JR, she said wow and ask if I also wanted HJ. Said yes, smiled, and started rubbing my belly and JR. Funny enough she didn't give no hints during the massage that this would happen. While she was playing with JR, I started touching her and ask her if I can touch her and she smiled. Stated touching her whole body and finally tried to slide my hand under her top. I was unsuccessful because she had a tight sport bra under. I asked her to please remove her clothes, she said this is the first time bluh bluh bluh. I was nice enough to her and she finally agreed to go topless (Small tits, c cup) and allowed sucking. Out of no where, she lowered her pants and exposing her yellow thong, firm ass for an older lady. She allowed me to touch her kitty lightly though her panties. She gave me a pretty slow and nice a nice handy. At the end, I helped her with the table that she came with, gave her some water, and she left.

    After couple outcall visits, she finally agreed to give me a BBBJ but I don't think FS is on the menu at all. The only downfall at the time was that she had to come to your house because she did not host. Only paid $150 (massage) + $30 Travel fees (no tips). YMMV. I am just sharing my experiences.

    She has a new incall place in NMB, haven't been there yet. Sharing this here because I don't think I will see her anymore since I found a new gem that I am trying to break (sa far so good, you will like this review, not sharing yet LOL).

    Enjoy lads.
    I was setting up a new appointment with her and looked at previous texts and her incall studio is in Miami Beach 39th street not NMB. Sorry for the confusion!

  7. #3289

    Dream Girls

    I'm visiting Miami this upcoming weekend. Can you tell me were this place is located? I could go for some rimming action. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    So I closed out my 2022 AMP adventures with Candy at Dream Girls. Looks wise not my first choice, but I just closed my eyes and imagined she was Blake Lively LOL Dreamgirls service is pretty consistent and the only AMP I found in Miami where the lady will go to town on my ass with her tongue and she did aggressivelySome DT before 69 and the CFS. I had a good time and left her an extra 40 as a gift for NYE. It's a new year and looking forward to new adventures.

    I may go up to Orlando later this month, not sure yet. Try out the AMP scene up there.

  8. #3288

    Nmb

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Yes, carbon copy of my experience. Where is NMB? I'm not local so I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations.
    North Miami Beach.

  9. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Yes, carbon copy of my experience. Where is NMB? I'm not local so I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations.
    North Miami Beach.

  10. #3286

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldwideHorny  [View Original Post]
    Seems like this guy had a similar experience.
    Yes, carbon copy of my experience. Where is NMB? I'm not local so I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations.

  11. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldwideHorny  [View Original Post]
    Seems like this guy had a similar experience.
    Yupppppp jump the gun after his review and it was a solid review from him.

  12. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42653/

    I tried a number of outcall possibilities but Maria is the only one that was eager. Sometimes the advertized price indicates that it will be more than a massage, but quite a number of women have figured out that they can charge that much and not deliver but the monger won't make a stink sitting in his hotel room. Despite that possibility I took the chance.

    Even though she's in Doral and I was at Miami Beach she arrived in an hour. To my surprise she brought her own table. Those things are difficult to move around and I respect the ladies that bring them. She was dressed in some seriously non-roaming clothes but didn't seem to mind me walking around the room naked until I got onto the table. For most of the next hour I thought no extras would be on offer but right at the end she began rubbing my bare belly and asked if I wanted a HJ. This came as a nice surprise because she had avoided my hands an gave no hints during her passable massage that this would happen. I eagerly agreed and began to run my hands under her shirt. It was a bit tight in there and then she just took off her shirt and bra exposing some C size boobs. Nice, then she slid her hands into her spandex pants and lowered them for me, leaving just her thong. Well now I'm kissing and sucking and sliding hands all over her nicely fit middle aged body. And she seemed pleased to offer it.
    Seems like this guy had a similar experience.

  13. #3283

    Maria Massagefinder

    **For the miami folks*.

    Ended up dreaming about Maria not once but multiple times, https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42653/ .

    She looks a little bit skinnier in person (face wise). So the first time, The whole time I thought no extras would be offered but right at the end she asked if I wanted her to rub my belly and I said to her: YES!! And removed the drapes. As soon as see saw JR, she said wow and ask if I also wanted HJ. Said yes, smiled, and started rubbing my belly and JR. Funny enough she didn't give no hints during the massage that this would happen. While she was playing with JR, I started touching her and ask her if I can touch her and she smiled. Stated touching her whole body and finally tried to slide my hand under her top. I was unsuccessful because she had a tight sport bra under. I asked her to please remove her clothes, she said this is the first time bluh bluh bluh. I was nice enough to her and she finally agreed to go topless (Small tits, c cup) and allowed sucking. Out of no where, she lowered her pants and exposing her yellow thong, firm ass for an older lady. She allowed me to touch her kitty lightly though her panties. She gave me a pretty slow and nice a nice handy. At the end, I helped her with the table that she came with, gave her some water, and she left.

    After couple outcall visits, she finally agreed to give me a BBBJ but I don't think FS is on the menu at all. The only downfall at the time was that she had to come to your house because she did not host. Only paid $150 (massage) + $30 Travel fees (no tips). YMMV. I am just sharing my experiences.

    She has a new incall place in NMB, haven't been there yet. Sharing this here because I don't think I will see her anymore since I found a new gem that I am trying to break (sa far so good, you will like this review, not sharing yet LOL).

    Enjoy lads.

  14. #3282

    Happy 2023 Everyone

    So I closed out my 2022 AMP adventures with Candy at Dream Girls. Looks wise not my first choice, but I just closed my eyes and imagined she was Blake Lively LOL Dreamgirls service is pretty consistent and the only AMP I found in Miami where the lady will go to town on my ass with her tongue and she did aggressivelySome DT before 69 and the CFS. I had a good time and left her an extra 40 as a gift for NYE. It's a new year and looking forward to new adventures.

    I may go up to Orlando later this month, not sure yet. Try out the AMP scene up there.

  15. #3281

    Yulia

    Anyone seen Yulia? I tried texting her NYE day, but no response as of yet. Maybe on vacation.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43411/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape