Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 910 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11605
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost going to guarantee Jade XXX is a fake account. You can only see it in one of the photos but one of them has European dating with the dd / mm / yyyy on it rather than traditional American dating. Not to mention, when is the last time you even saw a film camera with dating in the US? Could be a digital camera reproducing that old effect but still suspect.
    I thought this and posted about it a long time ago, but apparently some of those apps are NOT north american based, so it uses the DD-MM format by default instead. Scammer? Could be- but judging by the phones some of these girls use (no-name Android's) and how they screenshot a pic to post in the ad instead of just using the pic, etc. They aren't very tech savvy and aren't bothered about the day / month, or don't even notice LOL.

    But for those I always ask for a verification pic. If they don't- well, then there's the answer.

  2. #11604
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371
    I'm almost going to guarantee Jade XXX is a fake account. You can only see it in one of the photos but one of them has European dating with the dd / mm / yyyy on it rather than traditional American dating. Not to mention, when is the last time you even saw a film camera with dating in the US? Could be a digital camera reproducing that old effect but still suspect.

  3. #11603
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    I believe that was put on hold. I'm sure I read something about that a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the info, I am aware of this.
    It has been put on hold until 2023. The law only applies to "payments received for goods and services" and does not apply to payments to / from family and friends. What is not clear to me is how Venmo determines what is a payment for goods and services and what are payments to friends. Just don't put "escort services" or "payment for sex" in the memo line. That would look bad and should go without saying.

  4. #11602

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    The girls requesting to be paid by Zelle are scammers. They'll say whatever they have to say to you to get you hooked. Then when you are invested with your time and energy and get to the hotel they'll change things up and ask you send them the money before giving you the room number. You get sweet talked into sending the money and its gone and there is no girl at the hotel waiting to see you. They are banking on the guys being too embarrassed to cause a fuss. I'm not sure you can even dispute a Zelle transfer probably there is a way but who wants to tell their bank they tried paying for an escort and got ripped off. The scammers can be tracked down by law enforcement fairly easily since Zelle is tied directly to a US bank account. But who wants to walk into a police station and file that complaint with the cops?
    Those that request payment by Cashapp or Zelle payments for "booking" are almost always scammers. Most are organized scammers from India. I know because I have been cursed out in Bangla and have got some to answer their phones. Most could not speak English very well and had an Indian accent. Also encountered some scammers from Nigeria or Ghana.

  5. #11601
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this. The $600 rule is for fiscal year 2022. If you paid anyone more then $600 for the year thru PayPal, Venmo or cash app, they will get a 1099. Whether they accept the 1099 or not is of no concern to the IRS. It's documented at that point and you're on the hook as well. This net is going to catch a lot of people and 87,000 new agents are prepared to look into it. It's my business to know tax law BTW.
    I believe that was put on hold. I'm sure I read something about that a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the info, I am aware of this.

  6. #11600
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    There are several ladies I see regularly that I pay via Cashapp or PayPal. For me it's easier, and I'm old. It just shows up on your statement as a transfer, not to whom you transferred to.
    Be careful with this. The $600 rule is for fiscal year 2022. If you paid anyone more then $600 for the year thru PayPal, Venmo or cash app, they will get a 1099. Whether they accept the 1099 or not is of no concern to the IRS. It's documented at that point and you're on the hook as well. This net is going to catch a lot of people and 87,000 new agents are prepared to look into it. It's my business to know tax law BTW.

  7. #11599

    Zelle Scam

    The girls requesting to be paid by Zelle are scammers. They'll say whatever they have to say to you to get you hooked. Then when you are invested with your time and energy and get to the hotel they'll change things up and ask you send them the money before giving you the room number. You get sweet talked into sending the money and its gone and there is no girl at the hotel waiting to see you. They are banking on the guys being too embarrassed to cause a fuss. I'm not sure you can even dispute a Zelle transfer probably there is a way but who wants to tell their bank they tried paying for an escort and got ripped off. The scammers can be tracked down by law enforcement fairly easily since Zelle is tied directly to a US bank account. But who wants to walk into a police station and file that complaint with the cops?

  8. #11598
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yeah me neither. But we're not talking about a deposit, we're talking about a girl who only wants payment by Zelle, once they are together. And she told him before he left. And even if she wanted a deposit, it doesn't automatically mean she's a scammershe's just tired of all the dumbasses fuckin with her. Of course I don't do deposits either, but I tell them that.
    A lot of those scams will give you a random address and have you go to it then demand payment by app or some gift card or whatever. These are the ones I fuck with. I know nothing about this random girl that wants payment by app but my follow up question would probably be something like you want payment before we meet? And if the answer is yes then I fuck with them because that is 100% a scam.

  9. #11597

    Alana

    Hey, for those that like them young and a little on the thick side. I literally just came from seeing this one and she looks like her pictures. She has one eye that is a little wandering but not severe that you can't see in the picture but looks just like her pictures. In town tonight and tomorrow but then leaving out is what she said. Very cool and laid back. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107579171.

  10. #11596
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind if he is fucking with ads that are 99.9 percent fake scammers that is trying to scam him.
    Yeah me neither. But we're not talking about a deposit, we're talking about a girl who only wants payment by Zelle, once they are together. And she told him before he left. And even if she wanted a deposit, it doesn't automatically mean she's a scammer—she's just tired of all the dumbasses fuckin with her. Of course I don't do deposits either, but I tell them that.

  11. #11595
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Dude-you literally just wrote how you tell them you're on your way, then you're here and want the room number, when you never actually left. I don't care how you define NCNS, you are purposely wasting their time, just because you didn't want to pay by Zelle (but apparently agreed to anyway). This kind of shit only makes the hobby worse and makes more legitimate girls to want deposits. There's not enough fucking, and too much fuckery going on, so let's not be adding to it.
    Maybe you should read the entire sentence?

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    if they actually give me a room #, I just make an excuse for why I'm held up or whatever but that's literally never happened and most of the time I feel something is off it usually is.
    But that's literally never happened.

  12. #11594

    Waist of time??

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Dude-you literally just wrote how you tell them you're on your way, then you're here and want the room number, when you never actually left. I don't care how you define NCNS, you are purposely wasting their time, just because you didn't want to pay by Zelle (but apparently agreed to anyway). This kind of shit only makes the hobby worse and makes more legitimate girls to want deposits. There's not enough fucking, and too much fuckery going on, so let's not be adding to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Dude-you literally just wrote how you tell them you're on your way, then you're here and want the room number, when you never actually left. I don't care how you define NCNS, you are purposely wasting their time, just because you didn't want to pay by Zelle (but apparently agreed to anyway). This kind of shit only makes the hobby worse and makes more legitimate girls to want deposits. There's not enough fucking, and too much fuckery going on, so let's not be adding to it.
    I've never had anybody off of list crawler that has asked for a deposit to meet, even if they say "give it to me in person"actually do it. Once you arrive they always ask for it first so they can scam you.

    I don't mind if he is fucking with ads that are 99.9 percent fake scammers that is trying to scam him.

    I'm not trying to stir the pot but I thinks he is messing with the low end scammer on escortbabylon.

  13. #11593
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    And it's not a NCNS. I'm messaging them saying I can't make it. That's calling. I've never NCNS'ed in my life.
    Dude-you literally just wrote how you tell them you're on your way, then you're here and want the room number, when you never actually left. I don't care how you define NCNS, you are purposely wasting their time, just because you didn't want to pay by Zelle (but apparently agreed to anyway). This kind of shit only makes the hobby worse and makes more legitimate girls to want deposits. There's not enough fucking, and too much fuckery going on, so let's not be adding to it.

  14. #11592
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? I'm getting a whiff of bacon from how explicitly this is worded. On her FB page, someone is accusing her of stealing from them on FB Marketplace. So, it sounds like she could be trouble either way, but I'm curious if anyone has taken the plunge. DM me if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/995974251971
    She is real I met her on seeking about 7 months ago before she became a pro. She is a little nutty and pretty sure she has the same vices as a lot of the women in this trade. She isn't worth it head was trash and she can't take dick. Uses the Bree method and will try to only let you fuck her with the tip of your dick for the most part. Was able to get deeper from behind though but still wasn't worth my time or money way better options out there.

  15. #11591
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy have majic powers or is she another GPS? Her prices are up there.
    Prices have sky rocketed and even unattractive listcrawler girls are expecting 300+. Have you not looked at Tryst recently? This is one of the lower end prices for the cute petite girls in their 20's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape