Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10343

    Rayleen. Is there anyone else on Whidbey Island?

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Rayleen posted over at the other place, then noticed she now has a few red jellybeans. Anyone know what's up with that? I did some searches for alerts & bad reviews and didn't find anything. Feel free to DM me if that's preferred. Thanks!
    I notice the same thing since I'm looking for providers on Whidbey Island around Oak Harbor or Coupeville where I have a weekend home. She is the only provider that I know of. Has anyone experienced her and can share?

    Is there anyone else at all on Whidbey that provides?

  2. #10342

    Queen

    I know it's been said before, but you can do some granny damage at Kings. Saw Queen who is supposed to be down and dirty, but she was asking WAY too much for FS, IMHO. Maybe it's because I usually monger in SoCal, but 1.4 for her should get me the works. Got an aggressive p-massage and half-assed BBBJ.

    Not complaining for those of you that are going to get a little indignant, I just wanted to point out my experience there. Happy hunting.

  3. #10341

    Rayleen Red Jellybeans

    I noticed Rayleen posted over at the other place, then noticed she now has a few red jellybeans. Anyone know what's up with that? I did some searches for alerts & bad reviews and didn't find anything. Feel free to DM me if that's preferred. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rayleen.jpg‎  

  4. #10340

    Wow!

    That's a world class ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the Leah he is mentioning.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3B-ONLY-3-DAYS!26%23127752%3 B-%26%23127752%3 B-%26%23128154%3 B-%26%23128153%3 B-Petite-5%924-%26%23127752%3 B-%26%23128154%3 B-%26%23128153%3 B-%26%23127463%3 B-%26%23127479%3 B-Brazilian-Model-Visiting-Georgetown%26%23127463%3 B-%26%23127479%3 B.

  5. #10339
    I wonder if this is the Leah he is mentioning.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3B-ONLY-3-DAYS!26%23127752%3 B-%26%23127752%3 B-%26%23128154%3 B-%26%23128153%3 B-Petite-5%924-%26%23127752%3 B-%26%23128154%3 B-%26%23128153%3 B-%26%23127463%3 B-%26%23127479%3 B-Brazilian-Model-Visiting-Georgetown%26%23127463%3 B-%26%23127479%3 B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    Is this a review or an ad? The writing style suggests the latter.

  6. #10338
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers. If you are into African American girls. There are 2 New A. A at Georgetown Collective Leah is 22 yr old Dark chocolate Girl very Attractive skinny Perky pierced breasts & a cute Firm ass. Great Nude Body to body. Enjoys having her clitorious massaged $260 upgrades avail. 2nd Light Skinned named Bri Big Breasted & big pussy Lips also gives great body to Body also allows DATY. Both girls kitty clean shaven.
    Is this a review or an ad? The writing style suggests the latter.

  7. #10337

    Georgetown

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers. If you are into African American girls. There are 2 New A. A at Georgetown Collective Leah is 22 yr old Dark chocolate Girl very Attractive skinny Perky pierced breasts & a cute Firm ass. Great Nude Body to body. Enjoys having her clitorious massaged $260 upgrades avail. 2nd Light Skinned named Bri Big Breasted & big pussy Lips also gives great body to Body also allows DATY. Both girls kitty clean shaven.
    Aren't these places (I believe they had one in Lake City as well) known for the a la carte menu? I believe they're all safety gals, which is fine, that's their prerogative.

  8. #10336
    Do you get the full hour and multiple shots for that price? What additional upgrades are available and how much?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers. If you are into African American girls. There are 2 New A. A at Georgetown Collective Leah is 22 yr old Dark chocolate Girl very Attractive skinny Perky pierced breasts & a cute Firm ass. Great Nude Body to body. Enjoys having her clitorious massaged $260 upgrades avail. 2nd Light Skinned named Bri Big Breasted & big pussy Lips also gives great body to Body also allows DATY. Both girls kitty clean shaven.

  9. #10335

    Georgetown Collective New Girls

    Hey Mongers. If you are into African American girls. There are 2 New A. A at Georgetown Collective Leah is 22 yr old Dark chocolate Girl very Attractive skinny Perky pierced breasts & a cute Firm ass. Great Nude Body to body. Enjoys having her clitorious massaged $260 upgrades avail. 2nd Light Skinned named Bri Big Breasted & big pussy Lips also gives great body to Body also allows DATY. Both girls kitty clean shaven.

  10. #10334

    Where are the non-Asian shops?

    Like it says in the title any places with other nationalities and what kind of $?

  11. #10333

    Sunshine massage off of Rainer ave on top of the hill in international district

    There's a cute little Vietnamese girl there she does a great job. Takes her time I saw some other good looking girls there too. Worth a shot. Ask for Kim if you decided to go she's excellent best experience I had in a while. 421 Rainer ave.

  12. #10332

    Lin's

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post, what was the damage with Sophie at Lins and what were the services? Feel free to PM if you don't want to mention it here. Thank you.
    $$ will get me 1 hr of a good massage and some fun. I've only had one bad time there with a rotating girl, but the regular girls take care of me. YMMV.

    I recently went to visit Angela after she got back from vacation. Only did 30 min and skipped the massage, but she showed me a great time for the 30 minutes.

  13. #10331

    Sophie damages and goodies?

    Thanks for the post, what was the damage with Sophie at Lins and what were the services? Feel free to PM if you don't want to mention it here. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudEagleFly  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Apple on the home yesterday. Didn't see anything that I liked. Went on down the street to the other place by Fred Myers. Found what I needed at Lins. I saw Sophie who was great and made my day. I will go there again next time and skip the other place.

  14. #10330

    Good Massage in Wallingford

    I saw Mary at Good Massage in Wallingford. She looked like her early 50's and had nice boobs.

    $60 for a 1 hour massage, but there's like a $10 fee if you use credit card. She offered $200 for FS (on top of the house fee). I passed.

    The massage itself was decent though.

  15. #10329

    Apple and Lins

    Stopped by Apple on the home yesterday. Didn't see anything that I liked. Went on down the street to the other place by Fred Myers. Found what I needed at Lins. I saw Sophie who was great and made my day. I will go there again next time and skip the other place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape