Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 30812
-
01-11-23 09:41 #21017Regular Member

Posts: 22Raelynn
Short story from meeting Raelynn.
So finally got with her after 3 tries. At a mid level motel, room in very clean condition. She has heavy makeup on, which isn't ideal, but whatever go w it. I'm there for a qv and she starts w a BBBJ. She's got decent technique. After a few minutes I ask if she wants to get on top she nods and say yes. But still continues w the BBBJ, at a faster rate now. Normally I will never finish there. But guess her 2nd gear got me going. So I sort of surprised myself when I started to finish, still gave her a few seconds heads up. She chose to continue with it until I was complete. I never require that but is nice since they're much less of a mess to clean up.
Now what happened after that, was kind of funny, from my perspective anyway. She immediately gets up and goes the the bathroom. Now it was a qv so the assumption is we're done, which I'm fine with. So I start getting dressed and I hear her spitting water in and out, washing her mouth to the point I'm think is this girl going to starting vomiting. When I get dressed and stop by the bath and she is brushing her teeth. I kind of nod and ask are you ok. She looks and nods like I'll be fine and gives me a hug.
So my impression from the visit is she didn't like whatever came out of me, LOL. I've never had that sort of reaction so it could have been she never does it and I surprised her somewhat. My feeling was I told you to get to cg and you chose to try to make me finish in BBBJ. Well you got your wish!
All in all not sure I would repeat given how it ended and she's not the most in to it. It was very business like from the start.
-
01-11-23 09:04 #21016Senior Member

Posts: 156Info?
Anyone know of this girl? Has been posting a lot lately but no name. Said she specializes in 2 girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/107875103717
Thanks.
HH.
-
01-10-23 21:54 #21015Senior Member

Posts: 137Really good lay. Will do whatever you want, including bb.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
Cons: pics are old, she is super skinny and pale. Also very spotty communication and prone to ghosting. If I were you I would not make a special trip down to Sanford, I would only see if I were already going to or from there for another reason.
-
01-10-23 19:57 #21014Senior Member

Posts: 274Do you have a Link?
Originally Posted by FreeFaller26
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 17:27 #21013Senior Member

Posts: 743GutterMind4
Trying to send you a PM but your mailbox is full.
-
01-10-23 16:17 #21012Senior Member

Posts: 56Great review of Spicy May
Excellent review and really like the detail provided. Thank you.
Tork.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 14:22 #21011Senior Member

Posts: 68Sami
Saw Sami after a few years apart. Definitely looks the same and hopped right back into the swing of things. A few negatives is her price has more than doubled which is highly unfortunate but also maintains with the price of inflation.
She also misplaced all her hats which thankfully I always keep spares of. Rumors of bare services could be true had one not been present.
Otherwise if you've seen her before you know exactly what to expect. If you haven't it's worth going for a visit.
-
01-10-23 14:13 #21010Senior Member

Posts: 234Ashley
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/516869324696
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 10:18 #21009Senior Member

Posts: 281Can you provide a link?
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 09:58 #21008Senior Member

Posts: 234Ashley
I had a dream with Ashley; I've seen her a few times. Very responsive communication, and she's not a clock watcher. She provides a great BBBJ and will do BB for $$. Too expensive for me, but covered, she still provides a great experience. She gets really wet, and makes all the right moans during the deed. She's just a little thing, cute and for me, gave a great session. As a side note, she was staying at a nice hotel behind Crabtree Mall.
-
01-10-23 06:36 #21007Banned Member

Posts: 719Nina in Sanford is a great fuck, well within my price range and I too am worried about Raven. She was a regular but went MIA, I have no idea what happened to her.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 20:58 #21006Senior Member

Posts: 283[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-09-23 18:51 #21005Senior Member

Posts: 75Any seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/446992851134
She replied but I could not find any reviews.
-
01-09-23 14:30 #21004Senior Member

Posts: 35Barbie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/642150842428
Shockingly it's the girl in the pics!! She's very professional, smart and hot. She works out of the worst hotel we've all been to on S. Wilmington (cops were in the parking lot). Plan to go during the day.
If she moved downtown to a better location she could definitely charge more. Damage was 80 for a qv and I do plan to repeat.
-
01-09-23 13:40 #21003Senior Member

Posts: 216Saw her a couple weeks ago. Pics very flattering, I was disappointed. She seemed sober but definite signs of demons (maybe from the past). Nice girl, just kind of a rough appearance and blah body, so I'd say not worth the drive. When I saw her, she had no protection so just went with BBBJ which was mediocre. Didn't want FS anyway after getting there and seeing her.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




