Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 10971
-
01-09-23 13:52 #7671Senior Member

Posts: 574Not in my experience. I met and fucked her several times. We had a lot of fun. I had a bunch of videos of her and I, but I lost them all two months ago when my SO busted me:
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 00:10 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 102Trust your guts
Your guts is right. Stay away from this crazy woman. I've already posted about her on the below link. I've made 3 attempts to see her and all 3 times were failures.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6268460#post6268460.
1st time: called her up, she sounded so ghetto and she asked for 200 for 1 hr but I heard male voices in the background. Told her I would pick her up and bring her to my place. She agreed. When she got in my car I told her that travel time wouldn't count toward my session so she started insisting I come up to her place instead (my place is 20 min away). I had a bad feeling and told her no. She gave me the finger and slammed my car door and left.
2nd time: She texted me 'hey' a few days later and I decided to give her another chance and replied back. Same deal but I lowered my offer to 180 for 1 hr BBFS + DFK. She agreed. I picked her up but 10 min after I started driving she asked me to bring her back to her place because my place was 30 min away with traffic and she said she has a kid at home and can't leave him alone for too long.
3rd time: She texted me again and I foolishly agreed. Same agreement as last time. I picked her up, she wanted McDonalds on the way to my place. Bought her the food then when we got to my place I reconfirm BBFS + DFK but she tells me that she doesn't kiss. Because I saw that she couldn't be trusted I showed her the money and told her that I'll put it on the table and she can grab it after our session is done. She then showed her true colors and started saying she won't leave or do shit without money in hand. At that point I was just disgusted by the whole situation and wasn't in the mood to put my dick in crazy. I told her I'm good and that she could either stay here by herself or get a ride from me back to her place because I was leaving. I bluffed and told her that the apartment was not mine but a friend's. The ride back was stressful because she kept on saying that I need to pay her or she's calling her man blah blah. I turned up the radio loud to shut her up. I parked at a gas station close to her place threw 40 bucks at her so she can get the hell out of my car.
-
01-07-23 15:26 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 2111Fine
"I like fast meets" LOL. That's all you need to know.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 13:05 #7668Banned Member

Posts: 414Bookbabe09
Look whos back on WYP. Made new profile. Anyone have a new number for her. I text and never get replies.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Pemev0eXDWnjbg
-
01-07-23 04:40 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 74Mandy Amanda
Pre Pandemic I met with her and the older woman She claimed the older woman was her friends mom.
They were in a trailer in Exeter N. H. Price for both was 200 Not worth it so next time I saw Amanda alone for 140 She was healthy and was okay for the price.
If she is not healthy and asking 200 I would say stay away.
-
01-06-23 23:34 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 99Finebae
Did anyone tried this one?. I feel she is into drugs depending on how desperate she is to meet and offered to do a live video for some money. Quoted 300 per hour and 150 hhr. Mentioned she have a wife as well and can take both for 400.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-c493aa906dc6
My gut says to avoid and I go with that. But just wanted to check if I am missing out on anything.
-
01-06-23 21:51 #7665Banned Member

Posts: 414Bookbabe09
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Pemev0eXDWnjbg
Look whos back. New profile on wyp. Anyone still talk to here and have her new number. The one I text I never get a reply back.
-
01-06-23 19:27 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 99AdorableSiren
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-64a4e0b7bae9
Haven't met her but chatted for a couple days. She is decent in chats but expectations are beyond imagination. For PPM, she is quoting 800 to 1000 for sexual encounter and 200 to 500 without sexual encounter. She mentioned she hasn't done anything below 500. I did say all the best and moved on.
-
01-06-23 16:39 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 376Its the opposite, lots of guys post links then some guys say they can't see cause they were blocked. I'm not banned BTW, nice assumptions smh. And I can careless who messages these girls. I told you why I put the pictures. We're all in the Boston area so these girls are easy to find.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 12:29 #7662Senior Member

Posts: 203Bummer. Wish I saw her before all this. The pics that are sent (pretty sure the mom handles the phone for her) we're really good, got some healthy pictures. Then when I was sent current pictures just. Sigh. Hopefully she gets healthy again.
Originally Posted by Discretion23
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 12:20 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 55Mandy
Saw her pre-pandemic in 2019, good healthy weight and body type. She was stoned, but weed and not hard stuff. Session was pretty good, BBBJ, bbfscip with a couple of positions.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
Second time was early 2022, and a lot changed. Skinny AF, pulled the too big, painful crap with me as well.
She seemed like two completely different people. She is definitely a non repeat for me now.
Stay safe.
-
01-04-23 19:26 #7660Regular Member

Posts: 17She still is
The mom / friend is on SA too:
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-ba6f5f6d5a7e.
-
01-04-23 16:36 #7659Banned Member

Posts: 942Mandy loves candy
Yea her mom loves candy. And she loves in Newburyport Massachusetts LMAO.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 15:32 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 203Yeah, it's her mom that drives her I'm pretty sure. Their place isn't much better to go to. Every now and again when it's dry I think about going back, but she's just too strung out and I know I'll regret it.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 13:47 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 54Another time waster
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...G2RKE0z6gWB8K1
This person wants you to buy videos and pictures before you meet so you can "see what you are getting" Wouldn't agree to meet until the money was sent. Next!












Reply With Quote




