Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 25691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18356

    Cute Face, No Name

    Has any one met this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...daddy/51979771

    Played the run around game today via text. Tried to get me to buy her porn. Said I'm not interested. Legit?

  2. #18355
    Quote Originally Posted by GenxDad  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is visiting her uncle. I miss her too.
    She is out and free. Hasn't resumed her ad yet though.

  3. #18354

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    This. Bump up. I would LOVE to have a few more rounds with this little beauty.
    Last I heard, Jodi was trying to get her life on track and not wanting to come back into the hobby. Don't know if this is true or not.

  4. #18353

    Sommer

    Quote Originally Posted by Zesty31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the drop on Sommer? Missing her a lot.
    I believe she is visiting her uncle. I miss her too.

  5. #18352

    Regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Her reputation is one thing, but she put ad out all the time too. Probably most other popular girls wouldn't post like that but rely on her regulars.
    Sound like some of her regulars are not happy. They are saying she's blowing them off and not answering. More power to her. Hope it works for her.

  6. #18351

    Sofia's rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Her reputation is one thing, but she put ad out all the time too. Probably most other popular girls wouldn't post like that but rely on her regulars.
    If you want to know how she acquired GPS. I got this response on 12/18/22 to a private message I had sent blue: "Tell her, Blue told ya you could have her for $325.00. " at that time her ad and my texts with her were quoting 140/ half hour. Blue is probably grandfathered into her old rates. Good for blue.

  7. #18350
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy huh? I was one of her first regulars and she won't see me anymore cause she wanted to raise prices, nah sorry. She doesn't even charge for OF so can she even gloat when it's free? LOL. But Why girls stop doing what made them successful in the first place will always dumbfound me. And blue is one brave soul to put himself out there like that for sure.

    Speaking of mr blue, he hasn't posted in a minute? Hope the man is ok.
    He made a post Friday morning that was really over the top and bizarre. The post was that he went to Tiffany Millions and complained about her service saying it wasn't that great. Then he said he went to Sofia and she got jealous that he saw someone else and he said that he insulted her looks, called her names, and said he would do what he wanted and wouldn't see her. Then she posts flowers two days later and says he bought her an IPhone 14.

  8. #18349
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    I totally hear you, but let's be objective here.

    Sofia gets lots of business because her low rates and her service. She has good personality and you get PSE with no limits. She's no spinner but much healthier than most of the addicts we have in the area. That's why her schedule is full and she can raise her price and be selective about her clients.

    On the other hand, we all get annoyed reading the novella about her here. Those dream stories / opinion pieces are not helpful at all. If those are her ads I wouldn't want to see her either.

    We all have our preferences and there's nothing wrong with liking some providers and hating others. Go see someone you like, or try something different and decide if you enjoy the experience. But the forum will be a lot more valuable if we focus on the helpful information and keep each other stay safe.
    Her reputation is one thing, but she put ad out all the time too. Probably most other popular girls wouldn't post like that but rely on her regulars.

  9. #18348

    Sommer

    Anyone have the drop on Sommer? Missing her a lot.

  10. #18347

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy huh? I was one of her first regulars and she won't see me anymore cause she wanted to raise prices, nah sorry. She doesn't even charge for OF so can she even gloat when it's free? LOL. But Why girls stop doing what made them successful in the first place will always dumbfound me. And blue is one brave soul to put himself out there like that for sure.

    Speaking of mr blue, he hasn't posted in a minute? Hope the man is ok.
    Yeah blue is a brave soul. Hoping he's ok also.

  11. #18346

    Misdirected annoyance

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head.
    I totally hear you, but let's be objective here.

    Sofia gets lots of business because her low rates and her service. She has good personality and you get PSE with no limits. She's no spinner but much healthier than most of the addicts we have in the area. That's why her schedule is full and she can raise her price and be selective about her clients.

    On the other hand, we all get annoyed reading the novella about her here. Those dream stories / opinion pieces are not helpful at all. If those are her ads I wouldn't want to see her either.

    We all have our preferences and there's nothing wrong with liking some providers and hating others. Go see someone you like, or try something different and decide if you enjoy the experience. But the forum will be a lot more valuable if we focus on the helpful information and keep each other stay safe.

  12. #18345
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    So you claim Tits and Ass is better than Sofia. I have seen both. T &A is very good and she has a nice clean appartment that is more conveniently located for me. I thought T&A was a bit high in price for a big middle age lady. If it is good for her it is alright by me.

    Sofia lives in a house. She is younger and provides more for the buck. Actually she has never told me how much. I give her what I want and she never has counted it while I was there.

    Both are good but I give the edge to Sofia.

    Call me a white knight if you want but I call them as I see them.
    I had that setup with Sofia as well, till she wanted me to start bringing more. I thought 1.2 sometimes 1.4 was more then fair for QV like amount of her time. Or maybe she's just seeing so many people now that she can pick and choose. Either way it is what it is.

  13. #18344

    I wouldn't stress it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this makes it or I get blocked like usual. Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head. Keep up the good work everyone. She's pricing herself out of the market and sounds like she's going to go Porn star status. Hopefully she doesn't show blus face on any videos she's sharing. Kind of glad I didn't fall into the trap. Wishes of great success to her and blue since most mongers are going to street cler of her her if there smart. This is why the market is what it is. I kind of feel sorry for her cause when shit don't work out then where. Is she going to go from here. Once again Iwish her great success. Now I hope Tits ass and spades will reap the rewards of failure of others. Happy mongering.
    We fund the hobby, not them. If they price themselves out of a competitive range then so be it. There's only one monger giving glowing reviews, the rest of us are just enjoying the popcorn because longevity is still an issue in this game. Sofia's hot for now but she can't book everyone nor will everyone be into her. Gentlemen it ain't worth getting into an argument over one piece of meat. There'll be more in due time but I do agree that some of these hoes are going to price themselves out of the market. We as a collective need to keep the prices in check by speaking with our wallets.

  14. #18343

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this makes it or I get blocked like usual. Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head. Keep up the good work everyone. She's pricing herself out of the market and sounds like she's going to go Porn star status. Hopefully she doesn't show blus face on any videos she's sharing. Kind of glad I didn't fall into the trap. Wishes of great success to her and blue since most mongers are going to street cler of her her if there smart. This is why the market is what it is. I kind of feel sorry for her cause when shit don't work out thenwhere. Is she going to go from here. Once again Iwish her great success. Now I hope Tits ass and spades will reap the rewards of failure of others. Happy mongering.
    So you claim Tits and Ass is better than Sofia. I have seen both. T &A is very good and she has a nice clean appartment that is more conveniently located for me. I thought T&A was a bit high in price for a big middle age lady. If it is good for her it is alright by me.

    Sofia lives in a house. She is younger and provides more for the buck. Actually she has never told me how much. I give her what I want and she never has counted it while I was there.

    Both are good but I give the edge to Sofia.

    Call me a white knight if you want but I call them as I see them.

  15. #18342

    Nailed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this makes it or I get blocked like usual. Noticing a trend here. Just saw Sophia's latest stg post. She's bragging about being in the top 10 percent of the only fans posters. Glad to see her success is not going to her head. With Blues lavish reviews and her only fans success I'm seeing her rates increase as well as the size of her head. Keep up the good work everyone. She's pricing herself out of the market and sounds like she's going to go Porn star status. Hopefully she doesn't show blus face on any videos she's sharing. Kind of glad I didn't fall into the trap. Wishes of great success to her and blue since most mongers are going to street cler of her her if there smart. This is why the market is what it is. I kind of feel sorry for her cause when shit don't work out thenwhere. Is she going to go from here. Once again Iwish her great success. Now I hope Tits ass and spades will reap the rewards of failure of others. Happy mongering.
    It's crazy huh? I was one of her first regulars and she won't see me anymore cause she wanted to raise prices, nah sorry. She doesn't even charge for OF so can she even gloat when it's free? LOL. But Why girls stop doing what made them successful in the first place will always dumbfound me. And blue is one brave soul to put himself out there like that for sure.

    Speaking of mr blue, he hasn't posted in a minute? Hope the man is ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape