Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 1294 1794 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29396

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    I am pretty new at this. Anyone want to suggest a decent girl for me? Any tip or trick will help as well. I don't want to be wasting a lot money or time on this. Full job life you know.
    You're wanting us who also have great full-time jobs, and have spent a lot of our time and money to give you what we no? No Sir.

  2. #29395

    Alexis

    Saw her in the past and I had a positive experience when she was in PV. Now off Southside. Saw her recently, wanted cash upfront, normally a no-go for me but I had previous positive experience. The cash upfront remains a big red flag as I should have known. Rules, rushed, etc. Do not recommend any longer. Won't go back.

  3. #29394

    Anyone Know What Happened To Snow Bunny

    I used to see her stg posts every day, but have not seen any since before Christmas.

    Anyone know what happened to her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjqznzq0mwq4yta0ndzlyjk3mtvhmwe3yzrhywzknwnlmguwztk.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #29393

    Any suggestion

    Hey.

    I am pretty new at this. Anyone want to suggest a decent girl for me? Any tip or trick will help as well. I don't want to be wasting a lot money or time on this. Full job life you know.

  5. #29392
    Okay then don't go see her LOL don't see the point of still talking about it. The pics were old idk her story of being some old hotel. If you go see her you'll get she far from it. If you don't then you don't it's pretty simple. You bitching about rooms or coins from someone You don't plan on seeing in funny. My visit she was in a diff location.

    She's a gem happy you think otherwise LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I have no way of knowing what you are used to. This young lady is staying at a cheap motel and looks from my opinion to be 1. 2 Mario coins for hh girl that's tops. I will try to set-up an appoint to give a second opinion.

    By the way can you tell me if it's night time? Just look under the door, at this high dollar motel she is staying at.

  6. #29391
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jessica recently?.
    She had / has several open warrant's so I am guessing she is either on vacation, hiding, or on a drug bender trying to find her bottom.

  7. #29390

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Meet with Ariel first time providing in JAX! Red head spinner w blue eyes and a fat ass. BBBJ is available but I didn't upgrade. Finally some new fresh ladies around more frequently she said she is going gfi make JAX a regular location. Totally my type of girl kinda shy at first but warmed up quick. 350 hh but worth the coin. Will repeat.
    I have no way of knowing what you are used to. This young lady is staying at a cheap motel and looks from my opinion to be 1. 2 Mario coins for hh girl that's tops. I will try to set-up an appoint to give a second opinion.

    By the way can you tell me if it's night time? Just look under the door, at this high dollar motel she is staying at.

  8. #29389
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    What is Utr type?
    Under the Radar.

  9. #29388
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before she checked out of her location today. Had another great time of BBBJ and cfs mission, dog until I couldn't hold it! Definitely hard to hang on when it's that tight! At least for me. She said she was moving to a location off Salisbury today and staying a few more days in jax. Just a heads up! I find her to be more of a utr type! 4088277669.
    What is Utr type?

  10. #29387
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...onville-738246

    Anyone partake?

    I see there are a few reviews on the monkey but I can't see them.

    On a side note. Iz that sitr membership worth it for the reviews. Thinking about joining if its good intel.
    Emonkey reviews say avoid. Scammer, thief, bad pics, rushed.

  11. #29386
    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    That sound when something goes overhead.
    She is obviously not worth the money she is charging, just based on her looks.

  12. #29385
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...onville-738246

    Anyone partake?

    I see there are a few reviews on the monkey but I can't see them.

    On a side note. Iz that sitr membership worth it for the reviews. Thinking about joining if its good intel.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/754-223-9573

    Her last 3 reviews were bad reviews. Scam, scam, and the 3rd review was about a rushed experience that was supposed to last an Hr. Look her up and you'll see that she isn't using real pictures.

  13. #29384

    It is good intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...onville-738246

    Anyone partake?

    I see there are a few reviews on the monkey but I can't see them.

    On a side note. Iz that sitr membership worth it for the reviews. Thinking about joining if its good intel.
    I have not seen her, but I was a subscriber to them and you get (usually) very detailed info on the girl and how the visit went.

    I would just do the monthly subscription.

  14. #29383

    Ariel once again

    Saw her before she checked out of her location today. Had another great time of BBBJ and cfs mission, dog until I couldn't hold it! Definitely hard to hang on when it's that tight! At least for me. She said she was moving to a location off Salisbury today and staying a few more days in jax. Just a heads up! I find her to be more of a utr type! 4088277669.

  15. #29382

    Jessica latina. Anyone partake

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...onville-738246

    Anyone partake?

    I see there are a few reviews on the monkey but I can't see them.

    On a side note. Iz that sitr membership worth it for the reviews. Thinking about joining if its good intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape