Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 25694
-
01-09-23 15:18 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 587Maneater
Saw her again today after close to 4 years and she delivered like it was yesterday. I'll be seeing her again soon!
-
01-09-23 14:32 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 40Many Thanks
I would have scanned the hall of shame but she wouldn't give me her name, so I had no search reference. Thank you for saving me time and money!
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 14:09 #18357Senior Member

Posts: 1065That's the Hello Kitty troll. You'd be better off watching some internet porn and finishing yourself off than visiting with that thing. Steer clear of that mess.
Originally Posted by Will1357
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 13:41 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 40Cute Face, No Name
Has any one met this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...daddy/51979771
Played the run around game today via text. Tried to get me to buy her porn. Said I'm not interested. Legit?
-
01-09-23 09:38 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 716She is out and free. Hasn't resumed her ad yet though.
Originally Posted by GenxDad
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 21:46 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 356Jodi
Last I heard, Jodi was trying to get her life on track and not wanting to come back into the hobby. Don't know if this is true or not.
Originally Posted by EthnicLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 17:33 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 61Sommer
I believe she is visiting her uncle. I miss her too.
Originally Posted by Zesty31
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 17:24 #18352Douchebag

Posts: 326Regulars
Sound like some of her regulars are not happy. They are saying she's blowing them off and not answering. More power to her. Hope it works for her.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 16:09 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 218Sofia's rates
If you want to know how she acquired GPS. I got this response on 12/18/22 to a private message I had sent blue: "Tell her, Blue told ya you could have her for $325.00. " at that time her ad and my texts with her were quoting 140/ half hour. Blue is probably grandfathered into her old rates. Good for blue.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 15:39 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 401He made a post Friday morning that was really over the top and bizarre. The post was that he went to Tiffany Millions and complained about her service saying it wasn't that great. Then he said he went to Sofia and she got jealous that he saw someone else and he said that he insulted her looks, called her names, and said he would do what he wanted and wouldn't see her. Then she posts flowers two days later and says he bought her an IPhone 14.
Originally Posted by YoungOne23
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 14:22 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 141Her reputation is one thing, but she put ad out all the time too. Probably most other popular girls wouldn't post like that but rely on her regulars.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 13:02 #18348Regular Member

Posts: 18Sommer
Anyone have the drop on Sommer? Missing her a lot.
-
01-08-23 10:19 #18347Douchebag

Posts: 326I agree
Yeah blue is a brave soul. Hoping he's ok also.
Originally Posted by YoungOne23
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 10:06 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 390Misdirected annoyance
I totally hear you, but let's be objective here.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
Sofia gets lots of business because her low rates and her service. She has good personality and you get PSE with no limits. She's no spinner but much healthier than most of the addicts we have in the area. That's why her schedule is full and she can raise her price and be selective about her clients.
On the other hand, we all get annoyed reading the novella about her here. Those dream stories / opinion pieces are not helpful at all. If those are her ads I wouldn't want to see her either.
We all have our preferences and there's nothing wrong with liking some providers and hating others. Go see someone you like, or try something different and decide if you enjoy the experience. But the forum will be a lot more valuable if we focus on the helpful information and keep each other stay safe.
-
01-08-23 09:57 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 121I had that setup with Sofia as well, till she wanted me to start bringing more. I thought 1.2 sometimes 1.4 was more then fair for QV like amount of her time. Or maybe she's just seeing so many people now that she can pick and choose. Either way it is what it is.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





