Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17386

    Squat. What?

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who has lived in Asia knows these dark marks on a woman's ass are from sitting asian squat all their life. They develop these dark marks from resting their ass on the ground and the spots form somewhat like calluses on the bottom of your feet. It's kinda of cute when they are (legal) teenagers.
    If her ass is resting on the ground, then she is not squatting. That defeats the purpose of squatting, and you may as well just sit on the ground.

  2. #17385

    50+ providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    My obsession with older women is higher than ever. Don't know why, guess for same reason there are 10 hot dogs per pack, but only 8 buns per pack. It just is.

    Asked in MP forum for oldest massage provider in area. But also curious who might be the oldest active provider in the Woodbridge area (in Prince William County). I have reached out to Sunny D, but mostly crickets in response. Who else is available?
    You will have to travel further north for 50+ providers. Shoot and Roll already mentioned Delightful Danni.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...r/174542369680

    Muguette / Clemence is easily in her late 60's now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/019380475576

    Kay in Alexandria. Her ad says 49. Add 10 years.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...604.htm?cat=19

    Mary. Add 5 years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...x/844033016675

    Monica Fantasy. Add 10 years.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/107584093

    Kat. Age accurate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/793188202587

    Anny and probably the other Latinas in this outfit.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...a/dc/107025646#.

  3. #17384

    Po po in Springfield

    My fellow degenerates, this afternoon I felt the itch and decided to treat myself to some Asian cuisine by the Springfield mall. When I got to the W hotel I noticed the po po was there parked at front and one circling around the hotel. There were like six cars total. I sent a message back to the host and expressed the situation going on and that I decided to skip today. Not sure what was happening, but it seems to me that all of the Asian treats are staying in that same place as I tried other numbers and I kept getting the same address. So I sadly left and decided to be safe. I was really looking for some bbj or maybe bb action. Had that crazy itch today as it's been a while. If anyone has any recommendations, please shoot me a dm. Stay safe out there and think with that big nugget and big the little one.

  4. #17383

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    There is not a lot of reports on her. Even though several people have asked about her, I cannot recall reading anything suggesting I should go see her. I can tell you her phone number changes a lot she does update her pictures. One monger said she was older and other said there was a guy in the bathroom. Those are the only two bits of data I've read. We like her photos because she looks like a freak. The real question is why doesn't she have any reviews because she's been posting for months. If you take one for the team let us know. There's too many red flags for me to take one for the team.
    She and / or her pimp also indicates the location as 'Triangle' aka Dumfries. This is notable because another known scammer also indicates Triangle as their location, and posts back to back with the tattoo lady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230108_184815_Brave.jpg‎  

  5. #17382

    Asian Squat Marks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    MW,

    Cherry is not the first gal I've seen with marks like she has on her butt. I've alway wondered if they were bruises. I hope you're right that they're birthmarks.

    Rhino.
    Anyone who has lived in Asia knows these dark marks on a woman's ass are from sitting asian squat all their life. They develop these dark marks from resting their ass on the ground and the spots form somewhat like calluses on the bottom of your feet. It's kinda of cute when they are (legal) teenagers.

  6. #17381

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    My obsession with older women is higher than ever. Don't know why, guess for same reason there are 10 hot dogs per pack, but only 8 buns per pack. It just is.

    Asked in MP forum for oldest massage provider in area. But also curious who might be the oldest active provider in the Woodbridge area (in Prince William County). I have reached out to Sunny D, but mostly crickets in response. Who else is available?
    Delightful Danny should be around 65. She advertises 50. She used to work at a Strip club in Springfield. We also have some mutual friends from high school.

    EDIT: She has a great body for her age and a tight box. She looks fantastic in a bathing suit.
    Last edited by Member #6915; 01-08-23 at 15:03. Reason: Hit enter too soon

  7. #17380

    The shakes

    For anyone going to see smile, I didn't notice any parkinson's type behavior. But I wasn't necessarily looking for it either.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be confusion floating around. Cherry is a slimmer MILF with a stomach tattoo and bruise like birthmarks on her butt. . Tina is not available right now and won't be back for some time. Smile aka Kim aka yanzi is an older gilf that smiles alot and has a noticeable shake similar to Parkinsons. Candy is also a MILF with a nice ass but she is not in Virginia right now. Smile is training a new lady so that may be why a impromptu 2 girl session was offered. The lady is older and taller than cherry. Cherry would never do a 2 girl session and not get paid. Remember it's all about the mula. As always be kind to the ladies.

  8. #17379

    Whose the oldest in Woodbridge area?

    My obsession with older women is higher than ever. Don't know why, guess for same reason there are 10 hot dogs per pack, but only 8 buns per pack. It just is.

    Asked in MP forum for oldest massage provider in area. But also curious who might be the oldest active provider in the Woodbridge area (in Prince William County). I have reached out to Sunny D, but mostly crickets in response. Who else is available?

  9. #17378

    Springfield ACS confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be confusion floating around. Cherry is a slimmer MILF with a stomach tattoo and bruise like birthmarks on her butt. . Tina is not available right now and won't be back for some time. Smile aka Kim aka yanzi is an older gilf that smiles alot and has a noticeable shake similar to Parkinsons. Candy is also a MILF with a nice ass but she is not in Virginia right now. Smile is training a new lady so that may be why a impromptu 2 girl session was offered. The lady is older and taller than cherry. Cherry would never do a 2 girl session and not get paid. Remember it's all about the mula. As always be kind to the ladies.
    If Smile is the former Kim, then I can easily imagine why she changed her name. Smile / Kim is definitely below Tina and Cherry in both appearance and performance.

  10. #17377

    Re tattoo girl in Woodbridge / Dumfries

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    There is not a lot of reports on her. Even though several people have asked about her, I cannot recall reading anything suggesting I should go see her. I can tell you her phone number changes a lot she does update her pictures. One monger said she was older and other said there was a guy in the bathroom. Those are the only two bits of data I've read. We like her photos because she looks like a freak. The real question is why doesn't she have any reviews because she's been posting for months. If you take one for the team let us know. There's too many red flags for me to take one for the team.

    Monica is very friendly, always makes you feel very welcome. Her Mic work is fantastic.
    My advice is to just stick to Monica. As mentioned before too many red flags and she asks for higher donation. She claims to be a throat goat but we all know Monica actually is the throat goat of the area.

  11. #17376

    Woodbridge ACS wants face pic

    I changed numbers, called Woodbridge ACS ending in 5590 for the first time with new number. Got the normal age / race question which I answered then was directed to go to the location. I got there and called, was asked for a face pic. I told them I was an old client, new number but didn't remember the last 4 of my old number. I only ever called out on it. She said no face pic, no service. I said OK, bye.

    They had never asked for a face pic before. I guess new clients, be warned. It was the normal handler, so not a new handler thing.

    Ad - https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22609433.html.

  12. #17375

    False signs

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few ads on adult search that list rates between $ and $. 5 for hour of fun. Usually these ladies say they are Middle Eastern or White.

    Wondering if these are TGTBT or legitimate? Anyone have any feedback about them.

    Link below are examples: not asking about these girls specifically, just examples of what I am seeing.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/man...scorts/2984585

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/woo...scorts/3009438

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ale...scorts/2933013

    TIA.
    Even one of the following is an immediate no:

    - explicit text in the ad.

    - ridiculously low prices (anything under 300/ hr, with even 300-350 still suspicious).

    - TGTBT pics. These are true for about 1. 5% of the ads.

    - A snapchat name (maybe about 3-5% of these are real).

    The ads you placed have all or most of these, but if do try to reach out and asked for some sort of deposit or giving your details, then even the slim chance the ad is true is cancelled right there and then.

  13. #17374

    Older tattoo girl, Woodbridge / Dumfries

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from the NOVA area but pass through on occasion (as I am today). I usually see Monica but was curious about any other throat goats in the area. Any word on this one, or any others I should know about? https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/927280950558.
    There is not a lot of reports on her. Even though several people have asked about her, I cannot recall reading anything suggesting I should go see her. I can tell you her phone number changes a lot she does update her pictures. One monger said she was older and other said there was a guy in the bathroom. Those are the only two bits of data I've read. We like her photos because she looks like a freak. The real question is why doesn't she have any reviews because she's been posting for months. If you take one for the team let us know. There's too many red flags for me to take one for the team.

    Monica is very friendly, always makes you feel very welcome. Her Mic work is fantastic.

  14. #17373

    Butt Birthmarks

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be confusion floating around. Cherry is a slimmer MILF with a stomach tattoo and bruise like birthmarks on her butt. . Tina is not available right now and won't be back for some time. Smile aka Kim aka yanzi is an older gilf that smiles alot and has a noticeable shake similar to Parkinsons. Candy is also a MILF with a nice ass but she is not in Virginia right now. Smile is training a new lady so that may be why a impromptu 2 girl session was offered. The lady is older and taller than cherry. Cherry would never do a 2 girl session and not get paid. Remember it's all about the mula. As always be kind to the ladies.
    MW,

    Cherry is not the first gal I've seen with marks like she has on her butt. I've alway wondered if they were bruises. I hope you're right that they're birthmarks.

    Rhino.

  15. #17372

    LCS Swing and a Miss

    TLDR: Wasted about 45 minutes, not attempting with them again.

    Crawling on a list, I thought I found a nice half white half mexican of sorts. Quoted the usual $, $. 5, and $$ with open mic for an adittional. 6. 15 minutes later of driving to the sketchy inn at Alex I say I'm there and wait about 5 minutes, "2 more minutes please I'm going to shower". Little head was in charge so I wait another 5 minutes before asking what's going on, then I get "love, there's police outside the person who takes care of me told me to stop working" her manager might have seen me walking about and has an NBA policy. I didn't see any police show up so I just ask "I'm not police, can I still see you or should I just go" she says "I'm done working today, I'll be going to Manassas tonight come see me there". I don't even know if these are her real pics or not but they aren't on the ad, last 4 ending in 1236.

    Ad only has fake pics https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/107178539#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1673114401765.jpg‎   1673114407819.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape