Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 732 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7671
    Quote Originally Posted by Eblan  [View Original Post]
    #6 Metime277 is a scammer, she has been reviewed here before. She is atypical in that it's a long con and puts more effort into it than others, but don't fall for it.
    Not in my experience. I met and fucked her several times. We had a lot of fun. I had a bunch of videos of her and I, but I lost them all two months ago when my SO busted me:

  2. #7670

    Trust your guts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried this one?. I feel she is into drugs depending on how desperate she is to meet and offered to do a live video for some money. Quoted 300 per hour and 150 hhr. Mentioned she have a wife as well and can take both for 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-c493aa906dc6

    My gut says to avoid and I go with that. But just wanted to check if I am missing out on anything.
    Your guts is right. Stay away from this crazy woman. I've already posted about her on the below link. I've made 3 attempts to see her and all 3 times were failures.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6268460#post6268460.

    1st time: called her up, she sounded so ghetto and she asked for 200 for 1 hr but I heard male voices in the background. Told her I would pick her up and bring her to my place. She agreed. When she got in my car I told her that travel time wouldn't count toward my session so she started insisting I come up to her place instead (my place is 20 min away). I had a bad feeling and told her no. She gave me the finger and slammed my car door and left.

    2nd time: She texted me 'hey' a few days later and I decided to give her another chance and replied back. Same deal but I lowered my offer to 180 for 1 hr BBFS + DFK. She agreed. I picked her up but 10 min after I started driving she asked me to bring her back to her place because my place was 30 min away with traffic and she said she has a kid at home and can't leave him alone for too long.

    3rd time: She texted me again and I foolishly agreed. Same agreement as last time. I picked her up, she wanted McDonalds on the way to my place. Bought her the food then when we got to my place I reconfirm BBFS + DFK but she tells me that she doesn't kiss. Because I saw that she couldn't be trusted I showed her the money and told her that I'll put it on the table and she can grab it after our session is done. She then showed her true colors and started saying she won't leave or do shit without money in hand. At that point I was just disgusted by the whole situation and wasn't in the mood to put my dick in crazy. I told her I'm good and that she could either stay here by herself or get a ride from me back to her place because I was leaving. I bluffed and told her that the apartment was not mine but a friend's. The ride back was stressful because she kept on saying that I need to pay her or she's calling her man blah blah. I turned up the radio loud to shut her up. I parked at a gas station close to her place threw 40 bucks at her so she can get the hell out of my car.

  3. #7669

    Fine

    "I like fast meets" LOL. That's all you need to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried this one?. I feel she is into drugs depending on how desperate she is to meet and offered to do a live video for some money. Quoted 300 per hour and 150 hhr. Mentioned she have a wife as well and can take both for 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-c493aa906dc6

    My gut says to avoid and I go with that. But just wanted to check if I am missing out on anything.

  4. #7668

    Bookbabe09

    Look whos back on WYP. Made new profile. Anyone have a new number for her. I text and never get replies.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Pemev0eXDWnjbg

  5. #7667

    Mandy Amanda

    Pre Pandemic I met with her and the older woman She claimed the older woman was her friends mom.

    They were in a trailer in Exeter N. H. Price for both was 200 Not worth it so next time I saw Amanda alone for 140 She was healthy and was okay for the price.

    If she is not healthy and asking 200 I would say stay away.

  6. #7666

    Finebae

    Did anyone tried this one?. I feel she is into drugs depending on how desperate she is to meet and offered to do a live video for some money. Quoted 300 per hour and 150 hhr. Mentioned she have a wife as well and can take both for 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-c493aa906dc6

    My gut says to avoid and I go with that. But just wanted to check if I am missing out on anything.

  7. #7665

    Bookbabe09

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Pemev0eXDWnjbg

    Look whos back. New profile on wyp. Anyone still talk to here and have her new number. The one I text I never get a reply back.

  8. #7664

    AdorableSiren

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-64a4e0b7bae9

    Haven't met her but chatted for a couple days. She is decent in chats but expectations are beyond imagination. For PPM, she is quoting 800 to 1000 for sexual encounter and 200 to 500 without sexual encounter. She mentioned she hasn't done anything below 500. I did say all the best and moved on.

  9. #7663
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    You sound like a banned member who took the same approach. I think you post pics and not links to keep guys who don't have info from opening the profile and contacting the girl. Its all good though, I will post all the links for you moving forward.
    Its the opposite, lots of guys post links then some guys say they can't see cause they were blocked. I'm not banned BTW, nice assumptions smh. And I can careless who messages these girls. I told you why I put the pictures. We're all in the Boston area so these girls are easy to find.

  10. #7662
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pre-pandemic in 2019, good healthy weight and body type. She was stoned, but weed and not hard stuff. Session was pretty good, BBBJ, bbfscip with a couple of positions.

    Second time was early 2022, and a lot changed. Skinny AF, pulled the too big, painful crap with me as well.

    She seemed like two completely different people. She is definitely a non repeat for me now.

    Stay safe.
    Bummer. Wish I saw her before all this. The pics that are sent (pretty sure the mom handles the phone for her) we're really good, got some healthy pictures. Then when I was sent current pictures just. Sigh. Hopefully she gets healthy again.

  11. #7661

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Took a dive even after seeing a couple vague reviews. Apologies as I don't have the link of her profile. She is based out of Exeter, NH but visits Boston often. Adding pics sent by her to help identify.

    Agreed on 200 plus ubers. She comes up mentioning she has a friend who drives her to and fro for 50 bucks (based on prior reviews, it seems like her mom drives her). Agreed on meeting at 7 and she did reach by 8 telling different reasons like her driver friend went to Target and all. Whatever, once I met her, she looked totally different and more of a junkie rather than a normal girl. But she spoke normally, so I thought to give a chance.

    Took her to my place and started with the deed. She is very skinny and very light to carry. 5 seconds into the deed, she was like its too big for me and its paining. So, I took it slow and tried to finish. Tried CG, missionary, CG and missionary again to finish. All through she was like you are too big for me but I like you (LOL whatever that meant). Anyway, she is on birth control and I finished in her. BBBJ and bbcip.

    She stayed for some more time after the deed where in I went back to think I should have avoided her. She seemed to run on drugs but I noticed that a little later. Rookie mistake that I should have met her outside first for a coffee and then should have taken to my place if I liked.

    The funny thing is that towards the end I get a text from her so called driver friend or mom saying someone is at hospital and she need to go home asap. And then after I send her out, she texts me saying I didn't pay her half the money which I paid and she put that in her coat.

    Not going to try again but if you guys ever see her, keep it outside your home and keep it purely for the deed.
    Saw her pre-pandemic in 2019, good healthy weight and body type. She was stoned, but weed and not hard stuff. Session was pretty good, BBBJ, bbfscip with a couple of positions.

    Second time was early 2022, and a lot changed. Skinny AF, pulled the too big, painful crap with me as well.

    She seemed like two completely different people. She is definitely a non repeat for me now.

    Stay safe.

  12. #7660

    She still is

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    her mom at one time was fucking as well but I think she got cancer or something so she stopped.
    The mom / friend is on SA too:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-ba6f5f6d5a7e.

  13. #7659

    Mandy loves candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's her mom that drives her I'm pretty sure. Their place isn't much better to go to. Every now and again when it's dry I think about going back, but she's just too strung out and I know I'll regret it.
    Yea her mom loves candy. And she loves in Newburyport Massachusetts LMAO.

  14. #7658
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Took a dive even after seeing a couple vague reviews. Apologies as I don't have the link of her profile. She is based out of Exeter, NH but visits Boston often. Adding pics sent by her to help identify.

    Agreed on 200 plus ubers. She comes up mentioning she has a friend who drives her to and fro for 50 bucks (based on prior reviews, it seems like her mom drives her). Agreed on meeting at 7 and she did reach by 8 telling different reasons like her driver friend went to Target and all. Whatever, once I met her, she looked totally different and more of a junkie rather than a normal girl. But she spoke normally, so I thought to give a chance.

    Took her to my place and started with the deed. She is very skinny and very light to carry. 5 seconds into the deed, she was like its too big for me and its paining. So, I took it slow and tried to finish. Tried CG, missionary, CG and missionary again to finish. All through she was like you are too big for me but I like you (LOL whatever that meant). Anyway, she is on birth control and I finished in her. BBBJ and bbcip.

    She stayed for some more time after the deed where in I went back to think I should have avoided her. She seemed to run on drugs but I noticed that a little later. Rookie mistake that I should have met her outside first for a coffee and then should have taken to my place if I liked.

    The funny thing is that towards the end I get a text from her so called driver friend or mom saying someone is at hospital and she need to go home asap. And then after I send her out, she texts me saying I didn't pay her half the money which I paid and she put that in her coat.

    Not going to try again but if you guys ever see her, keep it outside your home and keep it purely for the deed.
    Yeah, it's her mom that drives her I'm pretty sure. Their place isn't much better to go to. Every now and again when it's dry I think about going back, but she's just too strung out and I know I'll regret it.

  15. #7657

    Another time waster

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...G2RKE0z6gWB8K1

    This person wants you to buy videos and pictures before you meet so you can "see what you are getting" Wouldn't agree to meet until the money was sent. Next!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape