Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 29314
-
01-08-23 18:24 #20404Senior Member

Posts: 495Yes
She was there about 10 days ago. She's a fun lay.
Originally Posted by Bubbler99
[View Original Post]
Aj8.
-
01-08-23 16:41 #20403Senior Member

Posts: 176Sun Spa on Heathrow
Has anyone been to Sun Spa on Heathrow recently? Is Coco still there?
-
01-08-23 08:40 #20402Senior Member

Posts: 82Castleton area
Which Asian spa is the best for extras. Sun or Cozy? Name of my and what is provided?
-
01-08-23 01:40 #20401Senior Member

Posts: 190Dude I'm pissed LOL! I seem her several times and got no such luck.
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 15:50 #20400Senior Member

Posts: 290Eye A Mia
Eye A Mia was one of my favorites for the last couple of months. They had two MTs (Lulu and Mimi. Go figure the names) that gave a great massage and very nice BBJ for a reasonable price. Sometimes as low as. 8 . Mimi was older, maybe in 50's, but still gave a great massage an BJ. Lulu was probably in her 30's and did the same. I hope they have not gone for good, but they have been replaced by Wewe (genuine name I am sure) that still gives a decent massage, but asks for more money. She wanted $1. 4 then $1. 2 for a CBJ. Then when we finally settled on a price she performed for all of 60 - 90 seconds and then complained she was tired and changed to a standard finish. Bait and switch to me. I only hope the other two return and Wewe is only temporary or I will need to find a new favorite.
Location can be googled.
-
01-07-23 11:19 #20399Senior Member

Posts: 82K beauty
Yes they've reopened after being closed Dec for construction. The mt in there is super cute. 90# 24 yr old, a cups but they fit her small frame well. Topless, CBJ available but for me wasn't until 3rd or so visit. No FS from what I've observed. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 00:16 #20398Senior Member

Posts: 808Katie
But if you're talking about best massage Katie, she's fine.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 23:57 #20397Senior Member

Posts: 187Yeah same here. I get at text back 24 hrs later but doesn't seem too reliable.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 18:59 #20396Senior Member

Posts: 97Hahah yeahhh right, it was 40 hh plus 40 for extra. Of course I know all.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
That was BS, I just found it weird since it was the first time it happened, all the Mts say the same thing " too big " "very nice " but this one would shut up. I might go back.
-
01-06-23 17:40 #20395Senior Member

Posts: 342Katie
What has happened to Katie? I know she had two ads in November and I responded to one and heard nothing back, which is fine, but is she still available? I have never seen her, but hoped to give it a try. I hope nothing has happened to her and that she will be running ads again in the future.
-
01-06-23 17:34 #20394Senior Member

Posts: 342I don't know, but
Did she give you your money back for being so big and handsome?
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 16:47 #20393Senior Member

Posts: 61I second that
I went by there today and had a great time, the MT that I had invited in the other MT to help me to the finish line.
Originally Posted by DowninBTown
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 16:32 #20392Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone try?
K beauty spa?
Seen the ad on CL, thought there was a review, but couldn't find it.
-
01-06-23 16:08 #20391Senior Member

Posts: 142New girl at Art Spa
I had not been there in a few months. Was going to check out the new talent (Amber) that you all have been raving about. As I was walking up one of you mongers were just exiting. I saw, who I believe is Amber holding the door open as I came in. She walked me to a free room as another woman walked up in a short dress that barely covered her ass. My dick got hard instantly and I thought to myself, I think I like her more than Amber. Not as tall, about 5'4" and I'd say 125-130 lbs. Took a half hour as I needed to get back to work. Massage was pretty good. I kept squeezing her ass as she massaged my back and neck. On the flip we made the deal, $ . 4 for FS and she disrobed. Had some decent boobs, probably 34 C. I like tiny asses. Hers was just a little fat but as I was banging her in doggie it looked really nice. Anyhow, overall good session. She does try to rush, which was fine for me as I didn't have much time and only took hh. Name was Nikki. Said she has only been there 10 days. So not new to everyone.
-
01-06-23 15:44 #20390Senior Member

Posts: 97Mountain aire
Wow. I went there for the first time, I was as greeted by tall slim girl, very good English (finally) and good communications skills.
When I get to the room she starts complimenting me, "you're so handsome wow!! I like your body, you're so nice wow wow" I was like ok you probably say this one every man that comes here. : anyways she starts with the less than mediocre massage she teased me a little. On the flip she starts with the "'wow big boy wow it's nice and big " I just smiled and she proceeds to HJ. Really good technique, she gets undressed and asked me to suck on her tits and to kiss her which I didn't LOL (I don't how many monger had came on her chest already) anyways she was so into it, then I finish, she proceeds to keep complimenting. Game a face and chest massages which was so relaxing, at that point I thought the complimenting was done but no, she kept saying how sexy I am bla bla, at that Point I was weirded out, she didn't go out while I was changing, she was there helping me change, tying my shoes, grabbing my dick saying it was good for her, asking me if I had a girlfriend and that she wants to be my girlfriend because she wants to have big boy every day. I was like " why would you want to be my gf, she goes because you're the most handsome guy I've seen here, only guys from New York dress and look like you " and I'm like well I used to live in New York so yea you got that right. I don't how to take all that but sh even wanted my number which I didn't give her. To be fair I'm Young and very fit, I work out 6 days a week, so idk what to think about this situation, I've been to several AMPs already and that never happened, what's y'all thoughts?










Reply With Quote




