Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11575

    Sarah

    Has anyone seen Sarah? I've tried searching with no luck 310xxxx507.

  2. #11574

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371
    Haven't seen either, but Jennifer looks nice. If you see her, please report back. I don't know if I'd let the address put you off, there are lots of hotels on Ryder Trail South, including an Extended Stay. My guess is that's where she's living / working out of. I've seen lots of escorts living and working out of Extended Stay in other cities.

  3. #11573

    Any reviews? Seems TGTBT

    Any reviews or info on these 2 ladies? Whenever I see " or descriptive services gives me red flag vibes. The Earth City address is also a warning.

    You can send info DM too.

    Goes by Jennifer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107054450

    Goes by Jade XXX.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107074371

  4. #11572

    Independent escort near Chesterfield, Ballwin and Manchester

    Dear all,

    I am moving to Chesterfield, MO (Baxter area) for a 6 months and I'm looking for generous escort experience. I appreciate it very much if you could suggest few legit profiles or PM me with information. I much prefer to stay away from St Louis Downtown.

    Thanks.

  5. #11571
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/106746470

    Anybody ever see this provider named Ryder before? Her comment section is iffy and she only has 1 review so its tricky to figure out.

  6. #11570
    Quote Originally Posted by JdmKingStl  [View Original Post]
    This girl is from the local import car scene and she was trying to break into porn under the name Traffixx. You can find vids on various sites.
    Pretty decent body but she is not worth 600 an hour. Or 850 for the incall option.

  7. #11569

    Erin

    Just had another real nice visit with Erin with the Angels group. Hadn't seen her in a while so decided it was time.

    Erin's a pretty little blond with perky boobs and a cute butt. She loves toy play, daty, is a lot of fun, and really gets into it. I just did a basic visit so I don't know what extras may be available. But I'm guessing she'll be competitive with the Vixens or other Angels.

  8. #11568
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina314
    This girl is from the local import car scene and she was trying to break into porn under the name Traffixx. You can find vids on various sites.

  9. #11567
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her. DM me for details.
    I just want to know this. Good experience or not? That is, safe and worth the money?

  10. #11566

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3276915

    Has anyone seen her? If so I can swap info about my regs.
    Yes, I have seen her. DM me for details.

  11. #11565
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    She is, but for some reason has gone dark. I've tried off an on the past couple of months with no reply.
    She has been advertised on the snapchat in the last week so she is available.

  12. #11564

    Tiffaney

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3276915

    Has anyone seen her? If so I can swap info about my regs.

  13. #11563

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This Reanne I see so much about. Is she one of the Angels?
    She is, but for some reason has gone dark. I've tried off an on the past couple of months with no reply.

  14. #11562
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a new recommendation for someone with a solid BJ performance. I'm talking eye contact, deepthroat, bls, cim, the works. Bonus if they offer facials. Reanne usually takes care of me, but she has been near impossible to reach / schedule with the past couple months, so I'm beginning to look elsewhere. Any Vixens / Angels that do an above average job? PM's open. Thanks.
    Funny you mention it. Reanne cancelled on me this weekend so I saw Anastasia this morning. Thick, late 30's early 40's, and really put in the effort. Cim, deepthroated while I was cumming, never let up and swallowed. I was out of there in 10 minutes. That shady extended stay place by the airport. Probably a top 5 performance. You can search for her name on list crawler or whatever.

    618, xxx, x421.

  15. #11561
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a new recommendation for someone with a solid BJ performance. I'm talking eye contact, deepthroat, bls, cim, the works. Bonus if they offer facials. Reanne usually takes care of me, but she has been near impossible to reach / schedule with the past couple months, so I'm beginning to look elsewhere. Any Vixens / Angels that do an above average job? PM's open. Thanks.
    This Reanne I see so much about. Is she one of the Angels?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape