Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 389 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 5835
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #45

    Brianna at LK

    She will be back on the 8th, and one of my ATF. She is always super energetic and eager to please, one of the best BBJCIM I have ever gotten.

    Face: 8.

    Body: 9.

    Kitty: 10.

    GFE: 10.

  2. #44

    Mijoo and overall review

    Year and years I've wanted to experience Korean agencies. Finally done it. Verification was nerve wrecking but I said fuck it. I have an old license from.

    Another state so I sent that (Plausible deniability maybe?) got approved wanted to book LQ but she was busy. Got mijoo. I think the videos on the site are accurate. She was older than I thought. Maybe 35 ish. I enjoyed the TUMA in shower and the chair. Booked for hour but my second pop she didn't want to sex me anymore. As a first time I let her do her routine. Next time I know I'll wait for sex until second pop. Overall expensive as hell and I've never shelled out as much of the hobby at once. But I'll repeat every so often.

    Booker and texter was nice also.

  3. #43

    Agency?

    Looks like I'll be passing on Hitomi then. Also feeling burnt out this week so I'll save Bora for next week when I have more energy.

    Any of you guys have experience with these Asian apartments? I suppose they're technically an agency. Not going to expect super great service like kbp, but just looking for a quick nut to get me through the week. These both seem like an ad for the same agency and some people in the escort thread mentioned a 6+ ft tall blonde Chinese girl in the Duluth location and I'm interested. It's not everyday you see a super tall Asian girl. Also what's the difference between regular and VIP rates?

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2761714

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/3010858

  4. #42

    Nyc

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I don't live in a coastal state anymore. I'd go broke.
    Man, I was in Manhattan for work a few weeks ago. Stayed 6 days total, and had 7 dreams across the city LOL.

  5. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by PixMon  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us mongers travel and I found this list of nation-wide k-girl agencies in the San Francisco forum. For those of us who would be concerned it's clickbait, you can find the original post with the link here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Kgirl-Thread&. Enjoy!

    https://rentry.co/kgirls
    I'm glad I don't live in a coastal state anymore. I'd go broke.

  6. #40

    Thanks for the rating

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit harsh. I judge on a hybrid of Korean and western standards. I like a slim woman with a nice hip to waist ratio, firm top, don't care what size, and an handful of ass to grab on to. I want to see that upside-down heart shape when giving back shots. With that said:

    Face: 6.

    Body: 5.

    Age?: 36.
    Sounds like Hitomi from LKATL is not a HIT but a MIS. LOL. I do echo reviews on Bora. It was awesome but not at the LQ level, YMMV. Still, I was able to sneak in two pops with her but didn't get her to O like LQ did. Her boob's job was good to view but not to touch. The work on her right breast was much better than the left. I can feel something hard under her left breast which made me kind of uncomfortable and cautious when playing with them. Extra careful and sensitive guys. BTW, she definitely likes DATY but also feet fetish. She said she is here till the 21st. My rating on Bora.

    Face: 9 (very nice lips and great kisser).

    Body: 7 (because of the manmade).

    Kitty: 10 (super tight and wet the whole time).

    GFE: 10 (YMMV but chemistry was there).

  7. #39

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by PixMon  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us mongers travel and I found this list of nation-wide k-girl agencies in the San Francisco forum. For those of us who would be concerned it's clickbait, you can find the original post with the link here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Kgirl-Thread&. Enjoy!

    https://rentry.co/kgirls
    This is gold, thank you for this.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by PixMon  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us mongers travel and I found this list of nation-wide k-girl agencies in the San Francisco forum. For those of us who would be concerned it's clickbait, you can find the original post with the link here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Kgirl-Thread&. Enjoy!

    https://rentry.co/kgirls
    Damn man. Is it possible to sticky a post?

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverWrites  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I'm asking too much but can you rate her body and face out of 10?

    Also how old does she look like?

    Thanks in advance.
    I'm a bit harsh. I judge on a hybrid of Korean and western standards. I like a slim woman with a nice hip to waist ratio, firm top, don't care what size, and an handful of ass to grab on to. I want to see that upside-down heart shape when giving back shots. With that said:

    Face: 6.

    Body: 5.

    Age?: 36.

  10. #36

    National K-Girls Agency List

    A lot of us mongers travel and I found this list of nation-wide k-girl agencies in the San Francisco forum. For those of us who would be concerned it's clickbait, you can find the original post with the link here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Kgirl-Thread&. Enjoy!

    https://rentry.co/kgirls

  11. #35

    Can you rate her face and body please

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    Photos accurate? Nope.

    Appearance: Average at best.

    Performance: awkward.

    Kitty: Super tight.
    Sorry if I'm asking too much but can you rate her body and face out of 10?

    Also how old does she look like?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #34

    Hitomi / Ruby

    Photos accurate? Nope.

    Appearance: Average at best.

    Performance: awkward.

    Kitty: Super tight.

  13. #33

    Was torn

    Quote Originally Posted by TastefulLocal  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking forward to the reports on Hitomi. Trying to decide between Bora or Hitomi this weekend. Bora looks promising but Hitomi seems more in line with my aesthetics.
    I was torn as well but booked Bora. Hope to hear from you soon. I will report back my experience. I had HIGH expectation based on LQ and Bora's reviews have been great too.

  14. #32
    I'm looking forward to the reports on Hitomi. Trying to decide between Bora or Hitomi this weekend. Bora looks promising but Hitomi seems more in line with my aesthetics.

  15. 01-04-23 08:52


  16. #31

    Kbp. Bora

    This woman is amazing. I normally go for a long time, 35+ min, but every stroke with her takes me right to the edge of the point of no return. The foreplay. The eye contact. If this is considered GFE, then I guess I was having below vanilla level sex with my ex-GFs.

    On another note, the pics of Hitomi is the least obviously shopped pics that LK has ever posted. I'm optimistic and hopeful that it's accurate. Will report back tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape