Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3096

    Milani

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick2598  [View Original Post]
    Do not see her she will just take your money. I should have just used my hand.
    I thought your review was handwritten, LOL. Why did you have a bad experience with Milani. Can you shed some light? I am thinking to visit her soon.

  2. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by YoVams  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't like to waste forum space and readers time by writing argumentative posts. But guys, please, we need to stop making it difficult for members to share their opinion on "their" experiences with the models. I believe the admin's do a good job and keeping things under control, but if we keep saying "someone should watch what they say" or "don't write that or this" it will not be useful for either the DI or the fellow mongers.

    I hope members let others post about their subjective opinions and not criticize / try to regulate what other member writes, as it made me not want to post my experiences with DI recently. I hope we can leave the moderation to the admins and have a quality review forum for others to discourse and enjoy as that is the true value of this forum.

    Thanks!
    I second this, this forum is all about sharing and learning from one another's experience. Lets encourage people write their reviews even if they drilled up every possible DI community holes.

  3. #3094

    Availability

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    I think DI is a great service but their website makes it very difficult to figure out which girls are available on any given day. A simple master calendar showing available ladies would be so helpful. Can anyone on here influence them towards a better system?
    The Available Today tab will tell you which girls are available that day. If a model you want to see isn't on that tab check her profile and it will let you know what days she works if she's local and if she's from out of town return dates are stated. If no dates are listed then you'll have to check back periodically for updates. The scheduling is actually really good, I've never experienced an issue, their system works really well. The service is amazing, I mean girls on demand if you're in the mood on the spur of the moment, there's nothing better. Independents are unreliable and sugar baby's can take forever to chase down. DI makes it easy, appreciate what we have, not every city is so lucky.

  4. #3093

    Madison has a massage table. Good to Know!

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    Madison does carry a massage table with her from time to time and she is very good with her Hands.

    What Sam told him about Ginger can be taken many different ways and that is all I was pointing out.
    Thanks for the heads up on Madison with the massage table, I'll have to revisit my assumptions there.

    As far as Ginger, I was just repeating what Sam said: basically that because she offers such a good PSE, a massage + HE would be a waste of her talents. I didn't mean it to be disparaging but thought it would be a useful data point for guys looking for a PSE.

    Good luck!

  5. #3092

    Availability

    I think DI is a great service but their website makes it very difficult to figure out which girls are available on any given day. A simple master calendar showing available ladies would be so helpful. Can anyone on here influence them towards a better system?

  6. #3091

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, that is what I thought but wasn't positive. Chalk it up to wishful thinking on my part.
    I have not heard if she has any return dates scheduled, perhaps some of the other guys on here can provide some intel, might be good to know. Hard to believe almost another year has passed since she was here!

  7. #3090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    They're from last year, I watch them as well.
    Thanks, that is what I thought but wasn't positive. Chalk it up to wishful thinking on my part.

  8. #3089

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick2598  [View Original Post]
    Do not see her I just got ripped off! Paid 6 got 30 min and it was bad worst ever. Do not see her she will just take your money.
    Is this post in the correct thread? Is this in reference to Milani with DI? You mentioned 6 got 30. What does that mean? I am wondering if this belongs on the massage section for a different Milani? A link and more information is needed to clarify.

  9. #3088

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick2598  [View Original Post]
    Do not see her she will just take your money. I should have just used my hand.
    Good to know, but what a shame. I would offer her an increased donation if she was worth it. And if she wore her hair like in a few of those photos.

  10. #3087

    Demotivating to reviewer's

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    I am happy that you got your HE but you really need to watch what you say about DI Girls each one of these girls has a special talent and Ginger one of the best at what she does. If you are like most who seek and play with the girls from DI and want to be totally satisfied when you leave. Ginger is going to show you every angle of her beautiful body and drain every drop from you before you leave.
    I usually don't like to waste forum space and readers time by writing argumentative posts. But guys, please, we need to stop making it difficult for members to share their opinion on "their" experiences with the models. I believe the admin's do a good job and keeping things under control, but if we keep saying "someone should watch what they say" or "don't write that or this" it will not be useful for either the DI or the fellow mongers.

    I hope members let others post about their subjective opinions and not criticize / try to regulate what other member writes, as it made me not want to post my experiences with DI recently. I hope we can leave the moderation to the admins and have a quality review forum for others to discourse and enjoy as that is the true value of this forum.

    Thanks!

  11. #3086

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyTnp  [View Original Post]
    He didn't say anything negative about Ginger; he even said that Sam told him he would be wasting his time with her for just a HE. What Ginger told me about Madison, I think he's probably right that he'd not get what he wanted from Madison, either. He didn't really say anything negative about anyone and just shared his experience compared to what he wanted. Isn't that what this is about?

    Ginger is great at lots of things but she wouldn't be the girl I'd schedule if I just wanted a good back rub and an old fashioned. Especially when this forum is full of reviews where you can get a better rub.
    Madison does carry a massage table with her from time to time and she is very good with her Hands.

    What Sam told him about Ginger can be taken many different ways and that is all I was pointing out.

  12. #3085

    Natalii

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recall, are the dates in her profile just left over from last year? I think those were the dates of her last visit, but not sure. Would be nice to see her make another visit.
    They're from last year, I watch them as well.

  13. #3084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Natalii

    Anyone recall, are the dates in her profile just left over from last year? I think those were the dates of her last visit, but not sure. Would be nice to see her make another visit.

  14. #3083

    Milani

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Was going to reach out to DI today to schedule a session with Jaimee as she was supposed to be available Jan 07-20 but noticed those dates were removed from her page and a msg of " new dates coming soon" now appears.
    Don't see this one she she will just take your money.

  15. #3082

    Milani

    Do not see her she will just take your money. I should have just used my hand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape