Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 13807
-
01-06-23 20:24 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 936This is a highly accurate characterization of things. Just to give some more context, I travel a decent amount and when I'm in high quality hobby cities, I ask the girls if they've ever been to Chicago and 90 percent haven't even visited let alone worked here. They all say the same thing. It's too cold. And when you explain to them that it's not cold in the summer, they still don't want to come. And I struggle to find something to convince them with other than they can make a lot of money. But the reality is most of them value quality of life more than money.
Originally Posted by KarateMaster
[View Original Post]
Let me give you an example of this. Recently I went to a parlor in Dallas. Sparkling marble interior. Nice sized table shower room. The girl who I had was really cute and she gave me a complete nuru experience in the shower room. We were in there for about 20 minutes before going back to the room. This was on a Friday afternoon. It was slow. There was zero rush. Back in the room, she has me get on all fours and begins a sloppy and passionate rimming / ball sucking / dick licking session for at least 10 minutes. Then tit job, pussy job, thigh job, foot job. Whatever job you can think of we did it. And she was laughing and enjoying herself the whole time. Then we ended with BBFS cip. Total out the door was 300 but only because I tipped her on top of it.
In NYC, she could make 460 to 500 for the same service and pretty similar in LA. She knows this because she's been and worked in LA. She just doesn't like it there. She loves Dallas. She likes the openness of it, the people, and the fact that there is a huge Korean community there. There was no convincing her to come to Chicago and believe me I tried. I always try.
The girls that do come, come for a reason. There's over 600 parlors in NYC. I read somewhere that there's more parlors than Starbucks. And while not all of them are FS, there is simply too much competition to keep everyone busy. In Flushing, Chinese girls hang out like street walkers attempting to lure customers in the way they do in Bangkok. So they come here instead to make some quick cash because they know Chicago parlors are full of grandmas and even a 5 or a 6 will get a ton of customers if she's younger. Also, some girls don't want to work in their own cities for fear of running into someone they know. But none of them want to actually live and work here full time.
The Korean parlors we have actually do get decent talent. But it's CBJ and CFS for 260 and it's a rushed experience. The same parlor I went to in Dallas that was slow would be overrun with customers in Chicago. There's no incentive for them to do anything other than the bare minimum. I've never heard of a single monger who got BBFS at Ex, MT, Ivy etc.
The Chinese apartments have similar levels of high demand. The reason the pics are fake is because they couldn't care less about the customer experience. They know they will be busy regardless. Look at RL. It's a shithole with bedbugs and people still line up to fuck mediocre talent on cum stained flea market furniture. Look at the bathroom. It hasn't seen disinfectant since 1987. Doesn't matter. The owner is still making a couple mil a year.
The worst part of all of it is I don't see any of it changing. There's just no interest. Guys will complain and go anyways because what else are you going to do?
-
01-06-23 20:16 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 42Still got to respect the dedication
As a man who enjoys his ass licked and a friendly attitude, I have many a good experiences to thank you personally for. Also I should probably get Wechat and maybe start trying to network more myself cause waiting for a good rotation has lost me a couple $$$ on not so good experiences.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 15:47 #8525Regular Member

Posts: 2Chicago scene is indeed lacking
Coming from NYC, Chicago is seriously lacking despite it being the 3rd largest city in the US. NYC has so much options, with many agencies filled with hot Asians in their early 20's offering Greek and bbfscip. Some agencies would occasionally get JAV stars for under $400 hr. Not only is the Asian scene is bad, but even the strip club and many other related sex activities are pretty shit even compared to smaller cities like Dallas. Chicago has like 3 strip clubs with retarded drinking and nudity laws. Mid-sized bible belt cities have better strip club scenes which is sad.
I can confirm that Chi is like Wuhan. Despite its size, it never had the international prestige of NYC or LA. Hell, I honestly hear more about Seattle and Denver more than Chi. NYC's Asian population and cultural attractions is huge, whereas LA has both the population and proximity to Asia.
Another really shitty thing is that many agencies don't have websites and those that do have websites are often low quality with misleading images. RL being a prime example, on their webpage the pics for the Romanian chick is actually a famous Russian glamor model (Anastasia Kvitko). One ad even had a picture of a famous K-pop idol lmao.
Chi has some serious catch up to do. The only saving grace is the pricing, and that's stretching it considering that many Asians are either hags or meh looking.
-
01-06-23 15:44 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 638KP Paige
Very pretty, but wouldn't repeat. Not good service.
-
01-06-23 15:38 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 225KP Jamie
Saw Jamie today: I would guess early 30's, great body, very petite with big man-mades. Her English is not very good, a little hard ot understand, but I still had an amazing time. Great performance, reviews on TER are very accurate. Highly recommend.
-
01-06-23 10:19 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 989Yeah, I'm not from the Chamber of Commerce, but I remember another girl tell me that Chicago was just a "medium-sized city. ".
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 08:52 #8521Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yes she was right, it's a shithole.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 07:44 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 989Without focusing too much on one commercial strip or the other, NYC is twice as Asian as Chicago per capita. On the other hand, I was talking to one of the apartment girls last year after I banged her and she volunteered that she went to Cermak and Wentworth and was shocked by how sleazy it was. Chicago's Chinatown might not be Rodeo Drive, but Flushing, Queens doesn't sound all that glamorous!
Originally Posted by Beldam
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 05:36 #8519Regular Member

Posts: 15Want to Try RL
Want to dip my toes in the RL scene and just curious do you guys recommend calling them and asking you want and what time you'll be there or is better to just show up there and tell them who your there for?. Would love to know how you guys schedule that. Thanks.
-
01-06-23 01:33 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 262Damn I got to travel more. Also Sasa from 819 was voluptuous flirty and gave great head. Check her out.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 20:27 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 33When is the last time you checked out Argyle? I went a few months ago. Half the area was closed and a 6'5 tranny in a bright red prom style dress was throwing his purse at cars that drove by. I know that's Viet, but Lawrence Avenue" Seoul drive " has been in decline for awhile just like Argyle.
Originally Posted by KOF96
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 20:16 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 584Chinese MILF at HKPD new location
Went to HKPD new location, not a fan really as the entrance is in a alley and when I left a allied universal security guy was walking in the alley.
Somehow the door guy was old Asian guy, not young LOL.
Girl I got was dark skin MILF with decent body but looks wise she a 6 or 7 not terrible but not amazing. B cup boobs maybe. Service wise was good, sex good. Said Hi to a Mexican MILF in next room, have high hopes she looks like a sexy MILF might try her later tonight.
Pink diamond seems to be closed, bookers directing to a different location with one girl and claiming 'water issues' at their other location.
-
01-05-23 17:17 #8515Senior Member

Posts: 584Ane - Romanian at RL
Yea she probably a Ukraine girl not a Romanian girl, these agencies likely have many Ukraine talent lately because they were all easily let into the country, it's hard these days for young and hot Chinese to get into the US from China at least.
She is hot, and like the photos. I'm my opinion she isn't fat, her body holds her weight well she looks healthy thick to me. Her boobs are nice looking probably CC or D cup but slightly saggy so probably real boob. Decent sex with her, she held my duck because it was too large so it didn't go too deep but the sex was still great despite that. I might avoid if your size is larger than others. A bit prickly like she doesn't shave today or yesterday but I'd still put her looks at a 8, and still a good deal at the half hour rate of 160.
Certainly worth a try, sex was better than many Chinese I've seen, and looks were also above average for a incall in this price range.
Looked for the Vietnam girl, the girl I had said there is two other Chinese girls only. Door guy said the Vietnam girl isn't working today. Might try a Chinese girl or two later today from here or 'pink diamond' I looked at the available Chinese girl and she was pretty hot (I asked her if she was the Vietnam girl LOL).
-
01-05-23 11:58 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 176Simply put, yes. Cost of living is a factor, but not a primary concern. As one girl once said, Chicago's just "too white," despite the size of its Asian population. For those who travel, the proximity of East Coast cities makes that lifestyle more convenient. And if they'd rather not work with one booker, it's better to go somewhere else where there are at least options.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 11:15 #8513Senior Member

Posts: 638I don't think it's a Chicago desirability issue from location or money. In fact I think the money for COL is the worst. They make less in NY, LA or SF than they do here. Hell even Philly has a much better scene at better prices but their food costs are higher.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
So why not come to Chicago for more money?
Like APP said, they have a much larger asian community in these cities, they feel more at home there. There are also more patrons for these services. If there was a demand for Korean services, they would open up here.











Reply With Quote





