Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 41283
-
01-05-23 19:35 #29343Senior Member

Posts: 176Yeah it that's Alexis my donation was 500 but super worth it some of the girls charged more expect 400-600 range but qv are available.
Originally Posted by HP333
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 13:37 #29342Banned Member

Posts: 144Give credit where its due
You know who doesn't have a fish puss? Marti. Bolts one, if that your thing. Nice body, really sweet, clean puss. Face. Yea she's got one. LOL, she's really sweet. She's a good one treat her well.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 13:35 #29341Banned Member

Posts: 144The reason is
She's a user, obviously. So she's high and out. Just keep trying.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 13:03 #29340Regular Member

Posts: 13Linda
Does anyone have any e pierced with this one? I'm having trouble finding any info on her. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/543717851567
-
01-05-23 01:02 #29339Senior Member

Posts: 68Lainey is legit
She's legit, and the photos are of her. That's about all I can tell you about her though. I was working in JAX last spring and had a thing for her friend LiLi that she was staying with because she used to do me bare all the time. I met her one night when I went to see LiLi but basically just said hello to her as she was leaving. She got arrested for something that I don't remember what it was for, and I gave LiLi some money to bail her out. Got a few deeply discounted sessions for that 😁.
Originally Posted by Stewie101
[View Original Post]
They had a falling out not to long after that where I was told she stole a bunch of money from LiLi and moved in with her supplier or something like that.
I couldn't tell you if she is worth going to visit or not, but she is legit.
-
01-04-23 20:44 #29338Senior Member

Posts: 84Fake
Fake and asks for a deposit. Someone I know in Orlando said to avoid cause she scammed him for 70. Now posting in jax.
https://tryst.link/escort/mila1018
-
01-04-23 17:19 #29337Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-04-23 16:59 #29336Senior Member

Posts: 1055The stink is bacterial vaginosis
It's pretty easy for them to get and not hard to get rid of. Might as well tell them that when the smell happens.
Originally Posted by RAW1978
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 16:25 #29335Senior Member

Posts: 52Bubbles
Anyone know Bubbles new number? One I have isn't working and she seems be only reliable one around currently. Please PM if able to. Thanks.
-
01-04-23 12:27 #29334Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Paisley and stanking puss
Not only does this druggy rush, but her puss and azz smells bad! Talking about having to finish with a softy! I don't know why these girls think it's alright to sell funky / raunchy puss, but man, something's got to give! Gents, why do we continue to patronize these shiddy puss providers! SMH.
Originally Posted by PDC90
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/638498981560
-
01-04-23 11:02 #29333Senior Member

Posts: 190Legit Laniey?
Called twice text twice over the last two days no response. I'll try again today. Maybe.
Originally Posted by PDC90
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 09:48 #29332Senior Member

Posts: 176I agree with this it's hard to resist Milk it's consistent and the roster is great quality. Check out Blue Ocean down the street for non Asian options.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 00:25 #29331Banned Member

Posts: 144Chunky tattooed Darby with that stank P.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 00:24 #29330Banned Member

Posts: 144Legit
She's real and those are real pics but had the smell like all the girls in Jax. It was bad but I pushed through with a half softy because of the smell.
Originally Posted by Stewie101
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 00:21 #29329Banned Member

Posts: 144If you're new to this then
If you don't know what to look for then get a room and order her there a couple times before you order her to your house or go meet her. Most of these girls are addicts and have a pimp / handler or a dope boy with them. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Arconai333
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






