rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 427 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 6404
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #2579

    Hot Pink

    No this is not a misplaced post. I saw Hot Pink in LA 2 weeks ago. OMG! See her if you can go there. B = 8, F = 8, S = 10.

    I'm lobbying to get her to the OC.

  2. #2578

    Prove me wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperIdol  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for no upcharge? New to the OC region and can't seem to find much recommendations for no upcharge girls.
    You'd have to jump in a time machine and go back at least 3 years.

  3. #2577

    Recommendations?

    Any recommendations for no upcharge? New to the OC region and can't seem to find much recommendations for no upcharge girls.

  4. #2576

    It depends

    Quote Originally Posted by SamakDat  [View Original Post]
    Does she upcharge now? I remember before she didn't.
    She's never upcharged me, but I've heard others where she did.

  5. #2575

    Who cares! She's a dynamo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Yoji over 20 times since 2019. When I first saw her in 2019 I would say she was mid 40's, putting her at upper 40's to 50 today. I last saw her a couple weeks ago and her face is starting to show a little age so I wouldn't be surprised if she has crossed over into the 50's.
    She could be 60 and I'd still go for the sheer enthusiasm and open-mindedness! She's down for almost anything, and her size makes her easy to pick up and toss around! Last time I saw her I was fucking her from behind while I held her legs (like a wheelbarrow) while she had her hands on the dresser with the mirror! So hot!

  6. #2574

    Jane CAKD

    Anyone know if Jane does BBFS for a premium?

  7. #2573
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. You beat me to the short review. Breasts are nice. But a bit smaller than I was expecting (not a complaint. Most have big man mades), many would prefer the nice what, B naturals?

    Nice prelude in the shower, a bit of her cleaning me front & rear. I was half expecting her to continue while in bed, but not for me.

    Nice, I would repeat.
    I agree with one poster who said her eyes / face looks like she could be the older sister of Haerin from New Jeans. Pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 482CDD29-2BAE-4691-8A34-536E0DF84D88.jpg‎  

  8. #2572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Posted on the HYA thread. She's more like CYA if we're being honest. Come for tiny box. Stay for the GFE that'll have you saying "Aw shucks. " Magnums may need to finish in her mouth, as her box still needs breaking in.
    Saw her today. You beat me to the short review. Breasts are nice. But a bit smaller than I was expecting (not a complaint. Most have big man mades), many would prefer the nice what, B naturals?

    Nice prelude in the shower, a bit of her cleaning me front & rear. I was half expecting her to continue while in bed, but not for me.

    Nice, I would repeat.

  9. #2571

    Purple FA

    Posted on the HYA thread. She's more like CYA if we're being honest. Come for tiny box. Stay for the GFE that'll have you saying "Aw shucks. " Magnums may need to finish in her mouth, as her box still needs breaking in.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Young, all natural, skinny, no ink, shaved tight box. Green service as to be expected with a girl that feels new to the biz. Would recommend if you want a civie vibe. 8/8. 5/7/8. 5.

  10. #2570

    Any Intel on Marie at LAK?

    Any info on her looks, body, age, and service. I cannot find any info on her, is she a rebrand of mina?

    She seems to work only in the Orange County area.

    Sharing is caring. Thank you.

    https://www.lakangels.ch/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-la-mina-1

  11. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateThis  [View Original Post]
    As title suggested, y'all know any recs of girls that at least have the lights on that aren't too dim, I know I'm reaching haha. Just that I have poor vision till mid session for my eyes to adjust.
    Sun makes good use of light. You can tell she's older than picture but it is her and still pretty enough. Ktown area

  12. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    PsuGuy911,

    As a mid 40's Asian dude, I can assure you she's older than me. I'm going with early 50's' or late 40's. No way in hell she's 35 LOL.
    I could agree with that but no way is she 60 100% certain.

  13. #2567

    Any provider that leaves some light on

    As title suggested, y'all know any recs of girls that at least have the lights on that aren't too dim, I know I'm reaching haha. Just that I have poor vision till mid session for my eyes to adjust.

  14. #2566

    The Good

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Besides the no discount, she is in San Jose, isn't going to do us any good down here in OC.
    It does you good to know your getting ripped off in OC compared to San Jose where there is no upcharge.

  15. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    I heard Zuri's price came down to 280 if booked through YKG.

    https://yummykgirls.com/welcome.html

    https://yummykgirls.com/Zuri.html

    Versus:

    https://www.yuaray.com/zuri

    UPDATE: Nevermind. I didn't read the fine print that said Zuri is excluded from the regular rates.
    Besides the no discount, she is in San Jose, isn't going to do us any good down here in OC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape