Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5811
-
01-06-23 01:44 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 180Milani
I thought your review was handwritten, LOL. Why did you have a bad experience with Milani. Can you shed some light? I am thinking to visit her soon.
Originally Posted by Mick2598
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 01:41 #3095Senior Member

Posts: 180I second this, this forum is all about sharing and learning from one another's experience. Lets encourage people write their reviews even if they drilled up every possible DI community holes.
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 23:30 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 198Availability
The Available Today tab will tell you which girls are available that day. If a model you want to see isn't on that tab check her profile and it will let you know what days she works if she's local and if she's from out of town return dates are stated. If no dates are listed then you'll have to check back periodically for updates. The scheduling is actually really good, I've never experienced an issue, their system works really well. The service is amazing, I mean girls on demand if you're in the mood on the spur of the moment, there's nothing better. Independents are unreliable and sugar baby's can take forever to chase down. DI makes it easy, appreciate what we have, not every city is so lucky.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 23:21 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 38Madison has a massage table. Good to Know!
Thanks for the heads up on Madison with the massage table, I'll have to revisit my assumptions there.
Originally Posted by TravelDog55
[View Original Post]
As far as Ginger, I was just repeating what Sam said: basically that because she offers such a good PSE, a massage + HE would be a waste of her talents. I didn't mean it to be disparaging but thought it would be a useful data point for guys looking for a PSE.
Good luck!
-
01-05-23 22:06 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 209Availability
I think DI is a great service but their website makes it very difficult to figure out which girls are available on any given day. A simple master calendar showing available ladies would be so helpful. Can anyone on here influence them towards a better system?
-
01-05-23 20:26 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 198No problem
I have not heard if she has any return dates scheduled, perhaps some of the other guys on here can provide some intel, might be good to know. Hard to believe almost another year has passed since she was here!
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 19:04 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 1904Thanks, that is what I thought but wasn't positive. Chalk it up to wishful thinking on my part.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 17:34 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 50??
Is this post in the correct thread? Is this in reference to Milani with DI? You mentioned 6 got 30. What does that mean? I am wondering if this belongs on the massage section for a different Milani? A link and more information is needed to clarify.
Originally Posted by Mick2598
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 17:07 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 48Bummer
Good to know, but what a shame. I would offer her an increased donation if she was worth it. And if she wore her hair like in a few of those photos.
Originally Posted by Mick2598
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 16:18 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 34Demotivating to reviewer's
I usually don't like to waste forum space and readers time by writing argumentative posts. But guys, please, we need to stop making it difficult for members to share their opinion on "their" experiences with the models. I believe the admin's do a good job and keeping things under control, but if we keep saying "someone should watch what they say" or "don't write that or this" it will not be useful for either the DI or the fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by TravelDog55
[View Original Post]
I hope members let others post about their subjective opinions and not criticize / try to regulate what other member writes, as it made me not want to post my experiences with DI recently. I hope we can leave the moderation to the admins and have a quality review forum for others to discourse and enjoy as that is the true value of this forum.
Thanks!
-
01-05-23 16:05 #3086Regular Member

Posts: 22Madison
Madison does carry a massage table with her from time to time and she is very good with her Hands.
Originally Posted by IndyTnp
[View Original Post]
What Sam told him about Ginger can be taken many different ways and that is all I was pointing out.
-
01-05-23 15:41 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 198Natalii
They're from last year, I watch them as well.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 14:39 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 1904Natalii
Anyone recall, are the dates in her profile just left over from last year? I think those were the dates of her last visit, but not sure. Would be nice to see her make another visit.
-
01-05-23 14:00 #3083Regular Member

Posts: 3Milani
Don't see this one she she will just take your money.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 13:36 #3082Regular Member

Posts: 3Milani
Do not see her she will just take your money. I should have just used my hand.









Reply With Quote






