Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 981 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 14704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9679

    Journey / voyage pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan327  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Vanessa the other night. She works with April (she was there. Seemed pretty cool). But Vanessa was great, very personable, looks just like her pictures. Overall great time with a cool chick. Everything covered. Would return.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107414179
    I thought New prices listed as 160/200/260 for 20/40/60. The ad states 180/240/300 for qv /40/60. Getting a little pricey.

    Thanks for the review.

    Gator.

  2. #9678

    Vanessa at Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan327  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Vanessa the other night. She works with April (she was there. Seemed pretty cool). But Vanessa was great, very personable, looks just like her pictures. Overall great time with a cool chick. Everything covered. Would return.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107414179
    Agreed. One of the sweetest gals in the business. For those big booty lovers, she's your girl.

  3. #9677

    Stasia / lily

    I just realized that post has a wrong or old contact. She's definitely 999. And then turn on 92nd. Take that all way to 73rd. That's where you find her. Sorry about that guys.

  4. #9676

    Vanessa

    Got to see Vanessa the other night. She works with April (she was there. Seemed pretty cool). But Vanessa was great, very personable, looks just like her pictures. Overall great time with a cool chick. Everything covered. Would return.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107414179

  5. #9675

    Stasia / lily

    Here's her post. Couldn't get it to upload for some reason. Got a bunch of messages for her number. Good luck. She can be a little tough to communicate and keep up with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230107_073356_01.jpg‎  

  6. #9674
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  7. #9673
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Please as this is really close.
    Some lazy mom searching fools. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107104600

  8. #9672

    This is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Link would be helpful.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107104600

    Thanks for the review to the OP. I have been wondering about her. They are talking about in the Tampa forum too I think.

  9. #9671
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Link would be helpful.
    Please as this is really close.

  10. #9670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer54  [View Original Post]
    So, last week I went to see Michelle / Italiana, for her $ half hour. She's hosting in a run down motel on Gandy. Comms and directions were good. Got in the door and get the LEO check done. Got comfortable and on the bed, she came up between my legs and said I'm pretty good at this and inhaled my cock. I came pretty hard after about 15 minutes of some of the best head I've ever had. She cleaned me up with a warm washcloth. So bottom line, if you're a big blowjob fan, she's worth the visit. The Drummer.
    Link would be helpful.

  11. #9669

    First Report

    So, last week I went to see Michelle / Italiana, for her $ half hour. She's hosting in a run down motel on Gandy. Comms and directions were good. Got in the door and get the LEO check done. Got comfortable and on the bed, she came up between my legs and said I'm pretty good at this and inhaled my cock. I came pretty hard after about 15 minutes of some of the best head I've ever had. She cleaned me up with a warm washcloth. So bottom line, if you're a big blowjob fan, she's worth the visit. The Drummer.

  12. #9668

    Eros ad

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDirtyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl yet? What was your experience? Where did yall meet? How much? What was offered? Is it really her? Do you recommend for the print point?

    Also any other details I am forgetting, feel free to add.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4438.htm?cat=1
    She is reviewed on TER plus she is an Eros girl. They're real. If you're going to spend that type of money join TER.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3316366-349050

  13. #9667

    Chatted with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    600 bones? Don't get me wrong she's got some nice titties but 600? Id be lucky if I last 2.3 seconds with her!!! Lmao
    Did not take the plunge yet, she seems just way too wow to be true, wish she had a twitter / of to be sure.

  14. #9666
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    7275577320She is a bit shy, treat her with respect and she will get on her knees and give you a great BBBJ. Daty very sweet.

    Put her on your rotation, 120 roses.

    Room is clean but cluttered. 34th st motel. She is looking for a room or apartment if.

    You want to be her sugar daddy.

    Have fun..
    She def is an attention getter. Where about on 34th is she doing incall?

  15. #9665
    600 bones? Don't get me wrong she's got some nice titties but 600? I’d be lucky if I last 2.3 seconds with her!!! Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDirtyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl yet? What was your experience? Where did yall meet? How much? What was offered? Is it really her? Do you recommend for the print point?

    Also any other details I am forgetting, feel free to add.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4438.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D7FD7AE7-7192-4A64-BF0F-3591D9C45F6D.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape