Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 7964
-
01-08-23 00:40 #5774Regular Member

Posts: 23We are getting there with pot, maybe this is next.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 22:32 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 640Damn. That's fucked up. I used to see her ads all the time and all of her reviews were good. I had planned too check her out. Smh RIP.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 15:21 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 253RIP to one of the best.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...570/6108033425
According to a recent review, Jenny, one of my top 5 providers of ALL TIME, was apparent shot and killed in her home. I found a news article that appears to corroborate this claim, but I haven't been able to confirm it. If its true that is absolutely devastating. She was easily one of the best providers for those who saw. It would also explain why she hadn't posted in so long.
-
01-07-23 07:03 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 985DR and CR
I've heard that about DR. I'm going to Mex for a different reason but I'm adding this to my list. It's legal in Costa Rica too. I have a relative down there. Thinking about a visit.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 21:30 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 259I've been to cabarete and sosua 3 times. Last time was December 2020.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
Not as good as it used to be when I first went spring 2012.
-
01-06-23 16:42 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 2124I been looking into dr.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 10:05 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 985Mexico next
I'm going to Mex next. Also going to test that legal market.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 19:01 #5767Regular Member

Posts: 3Seen her
Saw her for incall, kinda scary inside house saying to keep quiet someone is upstairs. Good body but limited touch and positions.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 12:44 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 2785Rachel
Hey thanks for the additional info. Yeah, she sounded nice on the phone and it seemed like it was a go. Glad you had an OK date!
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
Yeah, ghosting is a risk we all take. But I sent a car for her and she didn't show. It was 'outcall only'. Maybe she got spooked or something, but should have at least had the gumption to say, "Sorry, something else came up. " "I think yer a cop" or "My cat just died. " Oh and now that I think about it the driver said the addy she gave didn't exist, there were numbers higher and lower, but not the one she gave.
But I'm a bit weary of girls pulling this stuff, so hey, just wanted to let others know, so they can make their own evaluation and / or be prepared.
Onward to the next one! I'll eventually find a girl who is more UTR than pro who wants an on-going thing! I know its out there.
Thanks again for sharing your experience!
-
01-05-23 10:37 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 485Canada
I went to canada and was surprised to find it also but cheaper. I went to Niagara Falls and they had menus for women in the hotel room with the takeout food menus. I had to partake and got a small little blond spinner for 130 for the hour multiple pops.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
P.S. I just scheduled a trip for late February to a sex resort in the Dominican which has all night girls for 80 so I'll let you know how that goes too.
-
01-05-23 10:03 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 89Agreed, this is what you can have in Brazil for a $.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 09:53 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 985Yep
I was a morning date, so I literally got her out of bed. She still got all cuted up in a tiny bikini and heels. Tiny bit of a belly that the angles of the pics / pose obscured. Honestly 100% my type so it was all I could do to not pop quick. Real submissive too, like I really took my time with the CBJ including a couple of positions / angles.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
It's my 5th escort there, 3rd from that agency and the other 2 were up in Birmingham. That was amazing too, an agency driver brought them to my upscale hotel. First date I was required to meet her outside and walk her in but the 2nd night (different woman, same agency) she was allowed to come right to the room and knock. It's hard to overstate how great this is:
1) Zero danger from the law.
2) No sneaking around hotel.
3) No clock watching, including no fuck and run.
4) No worries about what this drug addict might do (like die or steal).
5) A professional provider concerned about keeping her legit job and getting good reviews.
6) Within the bounds of make-up and the magic of professional photography wysiwyg.
7) Picking from a professionally designed website with filters (age, body type, location, price, services etc).
-
01-05-23 09:14 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 225Great review. Did she look reasonably similar to the picture? Too bad that's not right around the corner.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Amazing we can't get the government to work correctly as evidenced by the shit show now going on but legalizing prostitution would clean it up as shown in so many other countries.
-
01-04-23 18:18 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 446Recording
I love when a provider let's me record.
Originally Posted by Slopito19
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 14:48 #5760Regular Member

Posts: 15Content reasons
I don't know why just something about being able to watch XXX videos and pics of a girl I can actually go have fun with, plus real porn is just s fake. It's not for everyone but I enjoy the homemade aspect and little thrill / adrenaline I get knowing I'm going to see the person and have fun with them.









Reply With Quote




