Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 30806
-
01-05-23 15:15 #20981Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa's instagram
-
01-05-23 14:24 #20980Senior Member

Posts: 957You need to see escorts, UTRs +/ or Sugar Babies and posting reviews on them. Alerting your brother mongers to fakes, scammers, etc. Telling the good, bad & ugly about your visits with providers / Babies. TOFTT and being the first to see someone without reviews.
Originally Posted by Fool7460
[View Original Post]
So I may be wrong but not mainly the number of posts you put up, but seeing girls and spilling the tea!
No trying to throw shade on you, but you could have a thousand posts of the type of your first six and probably stay a RM forever. You have six posts, this one and the other five with your hand out asking for information, while not having a helpful post yet. On the other hand, at least you registered and posted something. According to an admin the vast majority of eyes on this site are unregistered lurkers. I was taken to the shed for a whooping when I complained about it. I was educated that without the lurkers, this wouldn't be a free site. The total views, SMs, RMs & lurkers equates to high advertising dollars from the sponsored ads on here.
Hopefully that answers your question. Now go see someone and write your first review.
-
01-05-23 13:55 #20979Senior Member

Posts: 544Samara
Samara is well known in Charlotte circlea. Very good provider who fulfills almost every wish. Read thru Charlotte posts.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 13:53 #20978Senior Member

Posts: 544Raleigh visit
Hi, I live in Charlotte and visiting Raleigh this weekend and will stay for a week.
Looking for somw reliable providers working out of a private place like home or private office.
Not comfotable with visiting motels.
Ideally GFE providers who could do BBBJ. Please PM me if you can.
Thanks.
-
01-05-23 12:57 #20977Regular Member

Posts: 3Samara Contact
If anyone can share Samaras new contact information, I would greatly appreciate it. I've seen her many times but I never got her new number.
PM me.
Thank you!
-
01-04-23 22:37 #20976Senior Member

Posts: 426She created a profile on SA recently, with the same name.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 20:23 #20975Senior Member

Posts: 743Samara
It looks like there may be some confusion here. As far as I know, Samara is not a common name in the hobby. I know from a search that there is a Samara in San Diego. The other one I know of is a Samara in NC who is totally UTR and does not advertise anywhere. Most definitely has never had an ad with BKS or Eros. I think most people on the NC boards think of the UTR Samara when this name is mentioned. If you know of some lady going by Samara on BKS or Eros, you should provide more detailed information and links to any ads because this is a different person than the one who is very highly regarded but totally UTR.
Originally Posted by NCTrekker3
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 19:38 #20974Senior Member

Posts: 229Samara UTR
The Samara mentioned here is a UTR and most of the senior have heard of her. She definitely don't post on Eros or online in general. She only strictly see senior members for safety reasons.
Originally Posted by NCTrekker3
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 17:56 #20973Banned Member

Posts: 13Eros
In fact she does. I have seen those ads in both sites. Unless you know her personally and know something we don't.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 17:49 #20972Regular Member

Posts: 13Hahahah
Lmao this is some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 17:44 #20971Regular Member

Posts: 17How do you become a senior member?
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 16:42 #20970Senior Member

Posts: 247Taylor Made
Has anyone seen her lately? I'm thinking about seeing her and want to make sure all is good.
-
01-04-23 11:41 #20969Senior Member

Posts: 426She does not.
Originally Posted by NCTrekker3
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 11:12 #20968Senior Member

Posts: 129Come on guys, look closer. Click on more results and look at the other posts. First one has posts with different girls / same number and is posting in Raleigh and Charlotte at the same time.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
Second one posted in 4 different cities at the same time.
Sometimes information is right in front of you, look a little. Some of these are obviously fake / scams.
Be careful out there.
-
01-04-23 11:07 #20967Senior Member

Posts: 156Wrong Samara
She's never posted on Eros or BKS.
Originally Posted by NCTrekker3
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






