Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 24044
-
01-05-23 11:16 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 212Thanks, Four. Sounds like a pass for me.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 10:39 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 638No that is not Tina
Tina's tats appeared sometime last year to cover what appeared to be scars from a botched breast surgery. Tina's tats are not as extensive as shown in your pic.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 10:06 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 581Lola
Thanks Pbarber for your post. I checked out Lola and she was everything you said and more! She is in Falls Church until next week I'm going go back before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 10:01 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 85I'm new to the area and looking to try Tina, Cherry, or any one that comes from a reliable handler. Can you PM the contact info of the handler so I can reach out and make an appointment?
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
Also, what does ACS stand for? I looked for it in the "Abbreviations" link but didn't see it.
Thanks!
-
01-05-23 08:48 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 1299She's not alone
I hope so, but I have no idea. Don't forget Tina isn't the only provider in that ACS outfit who's provided BBFS with CIP to mongers. I hope birth control is being addressed, either locally or at ACS provider central in Flushing.
Originally Posted by BustaGunna
[View Original Post]
The hobby comes with risks and pregnancy is one of them. I've previously shared this story about my visit to an international MP in NW DC a number of years back. The provider gave me a CBJ, then inexplicably removed the condom before she mounted me in CG position and rode me. I told her I was about to pop, but she kept going and I finished inside her. I sometimes wonder if I have a kid out there, although that kid would be a young adult by now. Now you know another reason for paying cash at the time of service rather than using credit cards or providing your personal identifying information (PII) to providers or agencies. Thankfully, nobody ever came after me seeking a paternity test.
-
01-05-23 08:23 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 401Wondering if this is the infamous Tina?
After seeing this ad, and remembering the above comment, I can't help but wonder if this is a picture of Tina from the Springfield ACS?
Originally Posted by Ashoka
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7578356204q
-
01-05-23 08:21 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 59All this talk of Tina had me look into her a bit more and I checked out her reviews on the oThER site. One thing I do when doing that is check out who else is reviewing her and who else those people are seeing.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
Without going to far into details, why'all might want to look into who your Eskimo brothers are cause one of them sketched me out a lot with his list of other reviews. Stay safe fellas.
-
01-04-23 23:41 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 185Lol
They are gunna have to rent out the Dulles Expo center for that episode of Maury.
Originally Posted by BustaGunna
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 19:00 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 206Coco Springfield acs
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22502029.html
Just wanting to bring your attention to this crapshoot. They have some quality girls also. Right now is coco. She's a mature lady with beautiful long hair. She's game for pretty much anything with the right donation. Pay her a visit if you want a mature MILF. We had a nice session. I usually do the qv for 100. The option for bbfscip is available for added donation. YMMV and it can range from. 6 to $ extra. Hh is 130 hr 160 for cfs. Bbj was good.
-
01-04-23 18:42 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 328Correction
Definitely a low class ACS.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 13:57 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 328Dump
Went there once about three months ago. Address is a basement apartment is a low rent complex. Scheduler sent me there and told me not to knock. 40 yo Chinese opened the door to a dumpy apartment with no furniture and another girl appeared and asked me if I wanted two girls. I asked to use use the bathroom and, after seeing how dirty that was, just left. Definitely a low class AMP.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 13:40 #17328Regular Member

Posts: 14Tina ACS
Does anyone know if Tina is on birth control or are we just dropping loads in without knowing. Last time she wouldn't tell me. Guessing she has to be right?
-
01-04-23 10:44 #17327Senior Member

Posts: 212Springfield ACS?
There is a joint advertising on rubsguide and STG, among others, with a 347 area code, number ending in 8796. The address appears to be an apartment building. I'm wondering if it is an AMP or an ACS. Anyone have any intel? Thanks-.
-
01-04-23 10:41 #17326Regular Member

Posts: 20I have the same questions regarding this, if you have more details let me know.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
The LCS seems like a good pump and dump but the area is sketchy as these are common motels.
-
01-03-23 19:14 #17325Senior Member

Posts: 32The real talent is Korean agencies but a lot of us don't want to give our pii to these guys. I see why they do it because of the aforementioned reasons. But me giving you a selfie with me holding my Id and today's date ain't happening LOL. I'm not knocking the guys who do it.
With all the identification and employment info being held by all the K agencies, it would be a jackpot for any cyber criminal or foreign government who would care to exploit it. Good thing the K agencies carefully safeguard this valuable material you give them. They even go so far as to destroy it once you're verified. Makes sense that they need to know all of this stuff because it's entirely relevant to their business operations. If they asked for my bank account and routing number, that would be cool too.












Reply With Quote





