The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 921 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8512
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I really do wonder why LA and NYC have such amazing spots tho. WTF? Is it just the girls want to live there?
    Yes. Both cities are extremely desirable for Asians because of massive Oriental populations and support infrastructure like restaurants and business and cultural centers. They are also the richest cities in the country so the girls know the men have money to throw around more than any other city.

    Think about if you were sent to China for work. Would you rather live in Shanghai or Wuhan?

    Chicago is basically the Wuhan of America.

  2. #8511
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Asian places offering BBFS in other cities, does anyone have info about south Florida? I realize the best asian places are on the west cost of NYC, but thinking a big city like Miami must have something similar?
    Miame scene sucks. I was there about a year ago and couldn't believe how bad it was. You would think that it would be great since it's an attractive destination city but no the Asian scene is piss poor. Orlando, on the other hand, is one of the best hobby cities in the country.

    Dallas used to be the best Asian BBFS city. Then there was a vicious crack down by law enforcement. Tons of parlors were shut down. The sad reality is that even after all that, it is still leagues above what we have here in Chicago. Soliciting a prostitute is now a felony in Texas yet they have 6 Korean agencies in Dallas compared to our 1. The parlor scene is also making a slow comeback. BBFS can be had for anywhere from 240 to 300 all in.

  3. #8510

    Rl VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see that Romanian chick at RL she looks smoking hot. And I think she returned.
    Speaking of RL, has anyone registered as a VIP on its website? I'm kind of intrigued to see what it offers.

  4. #8509

    KP Paige

    Any intel?

  5. #8508
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does Pink Diamond have a website like red lantern?

    Anyone know if red lantern website is always accurate? Do they really have 4 girls always?

    https://www.redlanternchicago.com/services-4

    Last time I was at RL they did have one of the girls from their site. The photos were also accurate, for the Russian girl. But it seemed like only 2 girls were there for real.

    Wondering if anyone saw the Vietnam; girl listed at 160 half hour on RL site or if it's a lie and she's a stinky Chinese girl who really charges 140 but will pretend to be from Vietnam for a extra 20 lmao.
    I've been to RL once. 3 of the 4 girls were available for me to meet. All three were accurate from the website.

  6. #8507

    Romanian

    Anyone see that Romanian chick at RL she looks smoking hot. And I think she returned.

  7. #8506
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    You basically just reinforced two points that I made in my post. One, apartments are all the same. It's all about the girls, not where you go.

    Two, guys don't write reviews. Chloe left on 12/30. Today is 1/4. What is the point of writing a review now.

    Apartment is not for everyone. You either go for the quick hhr bang or you do VIP. The basic one hour is really useless. That is why it's priced that way. FOB Anne was popular because guys were doing VIP, getting their ass licked and licking her ass, catbath and so on. If you do hhr, she is no different than any other girls tbh. Quick bang and you are out.

    Guys come to me for pics because the pics that I send are pics that I have personally verified, grabbed from girls' wechat Moments or took on my own phone. Anyone who had seen the famous Lina pics in red dress or Ella in her white dress know that I took them myself.
    I used to think oh if I post a review that chick is going to get flooded. And I can't see her again. But that's retarded. If a chick doesn't make good money, she ain't coming back to Chicago. And these girls can go anywhere. So yeah wrote some good reviews. And encourage the solid chicks so that longer term it's a good destination.

    I really do wonder why LA and NYC have such amazing spots tho. WTF? Is it just the girls want to live there?

  8. #8505
    Quote Originally Posted by Proton456  [View Original Post]
    Review: Chloe at PD:

    She was not in the mood when I opted for the basic, not VIP. Asked to add k*ss for 40, agreed but 5 min later told it is only 5 min. What? Looked annoyed the whole time, short changed 20 min at the end. I guess YMMV. Best to expect to go for the most expensive package to have any chance of a "good attitude".

    Another note: the pix sent out are nowhere near reality, especially for the burb locations. At least 2 notches down. They all do that. PD, HKPD, Tokyo. So annoying that I probably will stop going to these places altogether.
    You basically just reinforced two points that I made in my post. One, apartments are all the same. It's all about the girls, not where you go.

    Two, guys don't write reviews. Chloe left on 12/30. Today is 1/4. What is the point of writing a review now.

    Apartment is not for everyone. You either go for the quick hhr bang or you do VIP. The basic one hour is really useless. That is why it's priced that way. FOB Anne was popular because guys were doing VIP, getting their ass licked and licking her ass, catbath and so on. If you do hhr, she is no different than any other girls tbh. Quick bang and you are out.

    Guys come to me for pics because the pics that I send are pics that I have personally verified, grabbed from girls' wechat Moments or took on my own phone. Anyone who had seen the famous Lina pics in red dress or Ella in her white dress know that I took them myself.

  9. #8504
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I have said this a few times before. It's all about the girls, not the place. Both Chloe and Ava from last rotation were good. Ava left on 12/31.

    I go wherever the good girls are. Go see the girls, not the place. The problem is that not too many people write reviews, both good and bad. If you wait for good reviews to pop up, then by the time you can find time to go the girls are probably gone. So the dilemma is you either wait for well known girls to return, wait for good reviews to pop up or you take one for the team. Knowing flight attendant Shirly will be here next week, I chose to skip this rotation. I have been taking it for you guys for a long time. Money is tight this year, so I will probably go for more of sure things this year.
    Review: Chloe at PD:

    She was not in the mood when I opted for the basic, not VIP. Asked to add k*ss for 40, agreed but 5 min later told it is only 5 min. What? Looked annoyed the whole time, short changed 20 min at the end. I guess YMMV. Best to expect to go for the most expensive package to have any chance of a "good attitude".

    Another note: the pix sent out are nowhere near reality, especially for the burb locations. At least 2 notches down. They all do that. PD, HKPD, Tokyo. So annoying that I probably will stop going to these places altogether.

  10. #8503
    Quote Originally Posted by CityRat  [View Original Post]
    Read all these reviews about PD and could not be more disappointed #3 Aura (don't think it was Ava) not very well kept and lackluster BBJ and half ass massage before ending early (won't repeat or recommend tbh it's also on a busy intersection too.

    Did hear someone in room #2 am curious to know who that is
    I have said this a few times before. It's all about the girls, not the place. Both Chloe and Ava from last rotation were good. Ava left on 12/31.

    I go wherever the good girls are. Go see the girls, not the place. The problem is that not too many people write reviews, both good and bad. If you wait for good reviews to pop up, then by the time you can find time to go the girls are probably gone. So the dilemma is you either wait for well known girls to return, wait for good reviews to pop up or you take one for the team. Knowing flight attendant Shirly will be here next week, I chose to skip this rotation. I have been taking it for you guys for a long time. Money is tight this year, so I will probably go for more of sure things this year.

  11. #8502

    Pink Diamond Disappoint

    Read all these reviews about PD and could not be more disappointed #3 Aura (don't think it was Ava) not very well kept and lackluster BBJ and half ass massage before ending early (won't repeat or recommend tbh it's also on a busy intersection too.

    Did hear someone in room #2 am curious to know who that is

  12. #8501
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahc0822  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not sure who the person we are supposed to be anticipating is, but I arrived when the place was empty and had a chance to get a quick look at all three. While I would normally choose the younger girl (the papasan seemed to indicate that the "girl from LA" was in a different room), I went with Helen and I was definitely not disappointed. I would guess she is at least in her late 30's (maybe a bit older, but her body doesn't quite show it) -- you can tell age is just starting to set in around the chest area, but her figure has been generally well kept and she has rather nice wide hips. Especially from behind. She has the face of the typical "Chinese beauty," perhaps just a couple years past-- the others (while not ugly) seemed more like the average Chinese girls at these places, despite their slight extra youth. Excellent service--I really want to say that more than most, she tried to make me enjoy myself, and I'm sure she'd do the same for anyone else. Definitely recommend.
    I agree, saw Helen yesterday she gets a definite thumbs up.

  13. #8500

    Hkpd Schaumburg beware

    Booker said very young very sexy HKPD Schaumburg. Dreamt of arriving at hotel (normally I never do but picture was very nice). Open door- meh face but very nice body mid 30. I say ok a d pay VIP. Should have been tipped off with open wine bottle on counter and both beds messed with panties on both beds. After pay says no shower- her gf in bathroom (even though paid for). Later no BBBJ, no daty, no kiss at all. 30 sec CBJ, 30 sec ccg, then says tired and hot you do. 5 minute mish- she gets phone call- stops, answers. It is her gf in bathroom. Anne (I think that her name) then says all done now come back tomorrow gf hungry. I say WTF- give funds back and I came back- she says no. I call booker (ivy) while in room. Ivy agrees that only been 20 minute. I say refund. She says I need to call her back outside- knew once that happen nothing good will happen but now the girl keeps going back in and out of bathroom. I go outside call ivy and basically after 30 minutes get the- oh well. We do better next time. Total scam. Anne said I was her first customer- she was totally in hangover with headache. Oh well toftt- recommend no HKPD- at least not their suburb.

  14. #8499
    Hi,

    Does Pink Diamond have a website like red lantern?

    Anyone know if red lantern website is always accurate? Do they really have 4 girls always?

    https://www.redlanternchicago.com/services-4

    Last time I was at RL they did have one of the girls from their site. The photos were also accurate, for the Russian girl. But it seemed like only 2 girls were there for real.

    Wondering if anyone saw the Vietnam; girl listed at 160 half hour on RL site or if it's a lie and she's a stinky Chinese girl who really charges 140 but will pretend to be from Vietnam for a extra 20 lmao.

  15. #8498

    Chinatown recommendations?

    Going to be in the city next week. Any recommendations for BBFS and / or anal in the Chinatown area? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape