Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 1297 1797 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29343
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Was your session with Alexis? 4th girl in the pics you provided? Image wasn't clear but from the looks looked like light skin black girl petite small tits. Thanks.
    Yeah it that's Alexis my donation was 500 but super worth it some of the girls charged more expect 400-600 range but qv are available.

  2. #29342
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Give credit where its due

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Not only does this druggy rush, but her puss and azz smells bad! Talking about having to finish with a softy! I don't know why these girls think it's alright to sell funky / raunchy puss, but man, something's got to give! Gents, why do we continue to patronize these shiddy puss providers! SMH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/638498981560
    You know who doesn't have a fish puss? Marti. Bolts one, if that your thing. Nice body, really sweet, clean puss. Face. Yea she's got one. LOL, she's really sweet. She's a good one treat her well.

  3. #29341
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    The reason is

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    Called twice text twice over the last two days no response. I'll try again today. Maybe.
    She's a user, obviously. So she's high and out. Just keep trying.

  4. #29340

    Linda

    Does anyone have any e pierced with this one? I'm having trouble finding any info on her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/543717851567

  5. #29339

    Lainey is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her recently? She started posting again and was just wondering.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/042723722522
    She's legit, and the photos are of her. That's about all I can tell you about her though. I was working in JAX last spring and had a thing for her friend LiLi that she was staying with because she used to do me bare all the time. I met her one night when I went to see LiLi but basically just said hello to her as she was leaving. She got arrested for something that I don't remember what it was for, and I gave LiLi some money to bail her out. Got a few deeply discounted sessions for that 😁.

    They had a falling out not to long after that where I was told she stole a bunch of money from LiLi and moved in with her supplier or something like that.

    I couldn't tell you if she is worth going to visit or not, but she is legit.

  6. #29338

    Fake

    Fake and asks for a deposit. Someone I know in Orlando said to avoid cause she scammed him for 70. Now posting in jax.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila1018

  7. #29337
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #29336

    The stink is bacterial vaginosis

    Quote Originally Posted by RAW1978  [View Original Post]
    I saw Terra early this morning. Her performance was okay and I didn't feel unsafe, but when we hit the doggie position, we both experienced the worst smell ever! She was even looking around and was embarrassed when she figured out that it was coming from her own body. I can't get this scent to go away, and I was wearing a rubber. I even threw up in the shower! That was literally worse than the death smell. I told her as honestly as possible that she needs to see a doctor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/449008684650
    It's pretty easy for them to get and not hard to get rid of. Might as well tell them that when the smell happens.

  9. #29335

    Bubbles

    Anyone know Bubbles new number? One I have isn't working and she seems be only reliable one around currently. Please PM if able to. Thanks.

  10. #29334

    About Paisley and stanking puss

    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    She's real and those are real pics but had the smell like all the girls in Jax. It was bad but I pushed through with a half softy because of the smell.
    Not only does this druggy rush, but her puss and azz smells bad! Talking about having to finish with a softy! I don't know why these girls think it's alright to sell funky / raunchy puss, but man, something's got to give! Gents, why do we continue to patronize these shiddy puss providers! SMH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/638498981560
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pas2.jpeg‎  

  11. #29333

    Legit Laniey?

    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    She's real and those are real pics but had the smell like all the girls in Jax. It was bad but I pushed through with a half softy because of the smell.
    Called twice text twice over the last two days no response. I'll try again today. Maybe.

  12. #29332
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    If you're in Orlando it's hard to ignore all the positive reviews of the milk massage spa!

    This is a solid choice in Daytona.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/049300565247
    I agree with this it's hard to resist Milk it's consistent and the roster is great quality. Check out Blue Ocean down the street for non Asian options.

  13. #29331
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    That just brought me back to when I saw Darby. I swear, even reading this makes me gag. I rather be with a shity provider than someone who leaves you with PTSD because the smell is so bad.
    Chunky tattooed Darby with that stank P.

  14. #29330
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her recently? She started posting again and was just wondering.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/042723722522
    She's real and those are real pics but had the smell like all the girls in Jax. It was bad but I pushed through with a half softy because of the smell.

  15. #29329
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    If you're new to this then

    Quote Originally Posted by Arconai333  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. I really really want to thank someone for this site. I just spent a few hours reading.

    Kinda new to this. But working from home lately gets me a lot of free time.

    I see you guys mention STG a lot.

    Started looking and I have a really really dumb question I think.

    I see dozens of the Asian girl delivery things with weird area codes (not 904 or 352).

    Are these legit? Do they work? Easy way to get cops to show up?

    Are they just fishing for deposits and scamming?.

    I am home along all day and looking to find a reliable monthly discrete outcall for a Dream Lunch Date now and then.

    Hoping to not get tangled in scammers or thieves. Just someone who can swing through now and then and be low maintenance and discrete.
    If you don't know what to look for then get a room and order her there a couple times before you order her to your house or go meet her. Most of these girls are addicts and have a pimp / handler or a dope boy with them. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape