Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 25711
-
01-04-23 18:09 #18331Senior Member

Posts: 717She's been around for years. The prego pic on the ad is not current. She was pregnant 2 summers ago and the pic was taken back then.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
Is she a prego again? I believe she is but I want see what does she looks like now.
-
01-04-23 17:24 #18330Senior Member

Posts: 760Incall from the bowels of hell!
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
This was without question the most disgusting incall I've seen. I couldn't manage more than a few steps, much less a BJ. Didn't give this level of detail a year or two ago, think I may have just posted in the cincy forum. I took a few steps inside the door and from the dark dirty living room saw some other morbidly obese woman sitting in the kitchen with some kind of tube coming from <your nightmare running along to the middle of the floor and not connected to anything. Like some kind of waste removal assistance?
Originally Posted by OperatorError
[View Original Post]
Anybody volunteering to go back and confirm? LOL
-
01-04-23 15:19 #18329Senior Member

Posts: 1897The Other Sophia
Did you do a reverse image search. The pictures appear to be all over the place.
Originally Posted by JRyan1776
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
01-04-23 15:01 #18328Senior Member

Posts: 43Golden V / Tina new number
For those of you trying to reach Tina / Golden V in Middletown, she had an issue where her phone was shut off (ending in 8140). She contacted me yesterday with her new phone number as I had been a regular when I didn't want to drive 30 minutes to see someone as I'm in Middletown. She asked if I would post her new number so I told her that I could. Her digits are 513-XXX-3727 and she would be glad to see new mongers or old friends. I've seen some bad reports on her from others but I've had several good visits. I consider some of these girls YMMV. She's always done pretty much whatever I've asked after being a regular with a little upcharge. She is a cute spinner and is one of the only decent providers in Middletown these days.
-
01-04-23 14:23 #18327Senior Member

Posts: 259New Prego
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/947190115150
Anyone with any details on this one?
-
01-04-23 12:16 #18326Senior Member

Posts: 41That's cool. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 10:38 #18325Senior Member

Posts: 41Send me a message and tell me what do you want to know.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 23:18 #18324Senior Member

Posts: 122You will be sorry
I saw her once maybe like 3 or 4 years ago. And that was one too many. Those are the same exact photos she used back then. She was in Middletown back then and there was many people showed up while I was there. I assumed they all lived there. Place was not only a complete dump but was just nasty inside and I mean nasty. I was so disgusted I opted for just a BJ. And I was afraid to sit down so I stood up. Her oral skills or at least then were lacking. She has huge tits but that's it. She wasn't freshly showered and I question whether she had even showered that day. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
On the positive side she was a very nice person and very friendly. But that's about all the positive I can give with my experience.
-
01-03-23 23:15 #18323Senior Member

Posts: 141I told you so.
Originally Posted by KED75
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6177328
Selena is a new name he created. Her name is Ashley D. I am amazed Ashley actually walks up to the store on her own power to meet you. She is lazy as hell.
It doesn't bother me he is a pimp. Pimps are everywhere. Just don't tell us lies.
-
01-03-23 21:09 #18322Senior Member

Posts: 299She is laying low
Last I heard, she is laying low.
Originally Posted by GFunk50
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 20:23 #18321Regular Member

Posts: 7The other Sophia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/024427674191
Any info on this one?
-
01-03-23 12:31 #18320Senior Member

Posts: 41Jodi update
Is there any news about Jodi? Is she available?
-
01-03-23 07:28 #18319Senior Member

Posts: 533I was looking for someone in Fairborn. Original poster said she lived in Fairborn. If she is in Kettering, I don't care any more.
Originally Posted by Meacham69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 23:09 #18318Senior Member

Posts: 259I've been trying to hit her up on and off but no avail. Can you provide details?
Originally Posted by Meacham69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 23:03 #18317Senior Member

Posts: 827Mandy / Kaylee
I have seen both. My Mandy review is below. Kaylee is 90 minutes away, younger, 32 yo vs maybe 50, much better body, thin, spinner, B cups, natural Bush, Very much a sub and is quiet as a mouse during the act. No baby damage, never had kids. Has a bad habit, her mom is with her and stays in the bathroom during the act. Kaylee is slow mentally to me. Something is not right there. Kaylee has no BJ skills and that probably is not going to change.
Originally Posted by BaitMaster1
[View Original Post]
All holes open on both and both have bargain pricing.











Reply With Quote






